They must be evil

BizarreBabe

The Biz!
Reaction score
Here’s a novel idea then to reduce suspicion, maybe they could stop killing each other, or maybe stop turning large parts of cities into no-go areas for white people. Sadly they only have themselves to blame for the suspicion. Obviously I don’t mean ALL black people do this but that stigma has been built up over decades and will not go away when their idea of wanting change is to riot, burn their own communities, and continue to allow their children to carry guns and knives. And again I’m not suggesting that only black people do those things but the gang culture IS predominantly black whether you like it or not.

So you think they started the stigma? Are you aware of a 'self-fulfilling prophecy'?
When white criminals do things you don't generalise the white population as doing those things but when black criminals do things...

I am wasting my time here. Your vision is certainly black and white.

B

Bad_Influence

So you think they started the stigma? Are you aware of a 'self-fulfilling prophecy'?
When white criminals do things you don't generalise the white population as doing those things but when black criminals do things...

I am wasting my time here. Your vision is certainly black and white.

So they should just carry on and expect us to change our views on what is civilised? Not gonna happen. If they act in an in civilised manner they will be, and should be, treated as such. They want our views to change, then they need to change their actions.

BizarreBabe

The Biz!
Reaction score
There is NO excuse for him to ignore the police requests. NONE. He must know the current feeling over there so to resist arrest was either plain stupid or he wanted to make news. I’ll leave it to you to decide, I know what I think.

You're deflecting again... this is about police conduct. You're literally complaining about a criminal disobeying 'the law'

BizarreBabe

The Biz!
Reaction score
So they should just carry on and expect us to change our views on what is civilised? Not gonna happen. If they act in an in civilised manner they will be, and should be, treated as such. They want our views to change, then they need to change their actions.

"They want our views to change, then they need to change their actions"

See what you are doing again? You are using his behaviour to represent all black people.

I'm out of here. I can see what I am dealing with and it's not pretty.

B

Bad_Influence

You're deflecting again... this is about police conduct. You're literally complaining about a criminal disobeying 'the law'

So tell me, what would you have done if you had been tasered twice.... would you have reached for a knife?

B

Bad_Influence

"They want our views to change, then they need to change their actions"

See what you are doing again? You are using his behaviour to represent all black people.

I'm out of here. I can see what I am dealing with and it's not pretty.

Not HIS behaviour... the behaviour of far too many of his ilk. Denial is futile and you know it.

Dong

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
Well! Whatever you thought...he was shot in the back seven times, and when hospitalised he was handcuffed.
Still, that seems OK to some posters on here...he will never walk again, so job done eh?

B

Bad_Influence

Well! Whatever you thought...he was shot in the back seven times, and when hospitalised he was handcuffed.
Still, that seems OK to some posters on here...he will never walk again, so job done eh?

One sex offender off the streets, so yes job done.

Q

quietfem

the world is going crazy ,what happens in other countries is there problemand add politics we should only get things right in our own country the uk,as lots are going on with race and religion hate , and add corrupt politics

Wojcik

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
What has the man's history got to do with an officer seeing fit to shoot someone in the back several times? I believe the question was about police conduct not the allegations of the citizen shot in the back. Not all people who support better standards from professionals are black or part of 'BLM'. I have noticed that a lot of people are pointing the finger at a group to discredit the cause. If you cannot see an issue with someone being shot in the back 7 times and then being handcuffed whilst paralysed then you simply do not want to see.

I do not understand how criticising police conduct makes him a hero on a pedastal? What have people been saying to suggest they find him heroic or someone to be revered?

He's a wanted felon. So his history on how dangerous he is, is so important. He failed to comply with the Officer's request, he wandered towards his glove compartment, and proceeded to look for his knife, which was later proven. It was also proven that he was wanted for sexual assault and domestic abuse, so it's not like he's some unarmed innocent citizen. He's a dangerous criminal. That's the point about knowing someone's history. You know what you're up against.

I'm for Police using deadly force if they feel like they need to. What people don't realise is that they don't know what these people are on, or what they're carrying. Their lives are also in danger if they're slow to react, so i don't like this narrative that all Police are wrong or evil. There would be chaos if Police were defunded. Look at Portland as an example, who just yesterday Antifa mobs murdered a citizen in cold blood. That's what we're dealing with here.

It's easy for us to say how a Policeman should conduct himself, but the truth of the matter is that we've never been Police on duty in America. We haven't had the experience of leaving our families and heading out to the dangerous cities of Chicago or Portland. So we can criticise the Police all we want, but let's not ignore the vital service they provide in keeping law and order in check. Defunding the Police has been a total disaster. Normal people suffer if that happens. A majority of them are heroes in my eyes. People who put their lives on the line, day in day out while we stay in our warm houses with our families. So there is a choice here. Do we want law and order, or do we want unlawful and disorder patrolling our streets. Mafia type groups extorting protection money, criminals being let out of prison to re-offend on the streets, Police defunded and unable to get to someone in time.

There's a clear choice here. The criminals running the asylum or the Police conducting law and order. The criminals don't care if you're a woman, black, a child, whatever. If they see something they want, they'll grab it without thinking about the consequences.

Wojcik

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
I wonder how many police officers ended up dead because they hesitated when a suspect reached for a weapon in his car? but what I find staggering is that you can legally walk around the streets of Wisconsin carrying an assault rifle or with a handgun in your pocket. :rolleyes:

There has been cases where Policemen have ended up shot and killed because they hesitated. This is the point about people who criticise the Police but have never done a shift on the streets of Chicago. It is staggering, and what's even more frightening is the fact that the Police are quitting in droves because they're not being supported by the community. So like i mentioned to BizzareBabe, there is a choice. You either have Police conducting law and order on your streets, or defund the Police which means Police making it to your location becomes increasingly longer. Someone breaks into your home and you call the Police, would usually take five to ten minutes for for example, but if you defund the Police, it could then take them twenty to thirty minutes.

And let's be clear about this. A majority of the black community do not want the Police defunded. Why? Because statistically there is more black on black crime than any other groups. They feel a lot safer if there is a Police presence on the streets. And who can blame them for feeling that way?

Dong

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
From the video I saw there were three. maybe four, US Cops standing by as he turned towards his car door...More than enough to overpower him I should have thought, There is something wicked and cruel in the way he was shot SEVEN times... IN THE BACK.
Just as it was beyond cruel to shackle him in his hospital bed: with a busted back.
I have no time for thugs but I also have no time for public executions!

B

Bad_Influence

From the video I saw there were three. maybe four, US Cops standing by as he turned towards his car door...More than enough to overpower him I should have thought, There is something wicked and cruel in the way he was shot SEVEN times... IN THE BACK.
Just as it was beyond cruel to shackle him in his hospital bed: with a busted back.

And still you base your view on a few seconds of video while ignoring the circumstances surrounding it. Unbelievable.

Wojcik

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score

And this is the point I've been trying to hammer home on. You can't possibly come to a conclusion from a thirty second clip without the full context. Mob justice is never a good thing. And I've seen more and more examples of this over the past few months. People see something that suits their narrative, initially think the worst, then persecute and make judgement based off that thirty second clip.

But even when new information and evidence reveals itself, it seems people aren't willing to budge from their narrative that this guy was some harmless, innocent citizen. And that's a worrying thing to see as law and order is needed in a civilised society. Portland tried to Police their own state, but that quickly collapsed. Communism failed in Portland. New York is crumbling because business owners are fleeing the dangerous Democratic run towns and cities. The Democrat mayors and governors are blatantly ignoring the violence that is occurring on their streets. Thugs are allowed to commit crimes, are then arrested, but are then released by a corrupt system of law to re-offend. It's a mess. A dangerous mess where innocent people are dying.

But that's my main point here. It's dangerous to assume and make an opinion based on a thirty second clip. And many people are doing that. What they don't understand is that there is a consequences for doing this because it becomes a situation where the inmates run the asylum because the Police Officers have taken early retirement due to a lack of support by their communities, governors and mayors.

Back