They must be evil

Dong

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
And can fool narrow minded people into believing a narrative that is entirely wrong. As you have demonstrated.

What do you know then that makes you think you know better than a photo? and don't say the written text because that too is fallible.

B

Bad_Influence

What do you know then that makes you think you know better than a photo? and don't say the written text because that too is fallible.

Fallible?? So you think a 30 second video tells the whole story? Just like the George Floyd video I assume? You know the one, it's the one where the video makes everyone think he can't breathe because of the policeman. Yet it turned out he was saying he couldn't breathe for five minutes BEFORE he was forced to the ground, claiming claustrophobia just to resist arrest.
The video regarding Blake shows nothing before the shooting but you choose to ignore the circumstances and think he must have been a pillar of society. When in fact he was wanted for sexual assault.
You can defend him all you like, for me it's one less dangerous criminal on the streets

Dong

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
Fallible?? So you think a 30 second video tells the whole story? Just like the George Floyd video I assume? You know the one, it's the one where the video makes everyone think he can't breathe because of the policeman. Yet it turned out he was saying he couldn't breathe for five minutes BEFORE he was forced to the ground, claiming claustrophobia just to resist arrest.
The video regarding Blake shows nothing before the shooting but you choose to ignore the circumstances and think he must have been a pillar of society. When in fact he was wanted for sexual assault.

""can defend him all you like, for me it's one less dangerous criminal on the streets
but you choose to ignore the circumstances and think he must have been a pillar of society. When in fact he was wanted for sexual assault."

No I don't and you should not try to put words in my mouth.
I just see a world spinning out of control because the barbarians are winning.
It is not right to shoot someone in the back.
There was sufficient police force there to contain the situation.
No one with seven bullets in him, and a broken back should be manacled in his hospital bed.
I don't care if it was Satan himself being arrested and shot. he should not have been shot: in the back: seven times.

B

Bad_Influence

but you choose to ignore the circumstances and think he must have been a pillar of society. When in fact he was wanted for sexual assault."

No I don't and you should not try to put words in my mouth.
I just see a world spinning out of control because the barbarians are winning.
It is not right to shoot someone in the back.
There was sufficient police force there to contain the situation.
No one with seven bullets in him, and a broken back should be manacled in his hospital bed.
I don't care if it was Satan himself being arrested and shot. he should not have been shot: in the back: seven times.

I think unless you have dealt with armed criminals, many high on drugs, you do not know how you would react. When your life is threatened I’d think it could be astonishing what you have the potential to do.

Dong

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
I think unless you have dealt with armed criminals, many high on drugs, you do not know how you would react. When your life is threatened I’d think it could be astonishing what you have the potential to do.

The police are trained for things like this...in civilised countries!

Wojcik

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
A picture is worth a thousand words!

A picture is worth a thousand worth, a video clip is worth a million. But it's all about perception. What we perceive to be the case, instead of understanding what the facts are. This is why mob justice will never work in a civilised society. They become emotionally irrational with their thoughts, instead of waiting for more information to form an opinion. It's a dangerous game people are playing because it's only a matter of time before law abiding citizens fight back, and they are in America. A seventeen year old was hunted by a rabid pack of jackals, and he shot one guy dead, and severely injured another man to the point where his arm is no longer in use. This is the situation and a consequence of mob justice.
And i believe the media stir the pot and fan the flames to create more violence and chaos on the streets. It's the normal average day citizens who will suffer, not these Hollywood celebrities in gated communities who own private security.

B

Bad_Influence

The police are trained for things like this...in civilised countries!

Maybe if the criminals were civil the police could be. But I think when many could be high on PCP or the like, and carry guns, and are already wanted for other crimes, the police have every right to protect themselves with ALL measures necessary.
I’m sure you wouldn’t have been kicking up a fuss if Blake had killed the policeman huh?

hell2bwith76

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
My definition of defunding is irrelevant, surely it’s their definition that matters here? But I think the police, certainly in this country are understaffed and underpaid as it is (except the top brass obviously but that can be said for every part of the public sector) To reduce police numbers even further would only be beneficial to those who choose a life on the wrong side of the law.

And as for bettering themselves, please don’t believe all you read. Do you not think, for example, (and an example used by many to prove their point) that top football clubs would employ a black manager if they thought he was the best person for the job? Do you think they are happy to spend tens of millions on black players because they are the best, but wouldn’t do the same for a black manager? All this nonsense spouted by the so-called put upon has so little basis of fact it’s laughable.
I watched a program on TV tonight .It showed just why ,in England at least,the Police are underfunded .It goes back to a 30% cut in funding to them by ,guess who?? .Theresa May ,and what party does she belong to ? Save money to hand to the wealthy ,great stuff eh ?:)

Last edited:

hell2bwith76

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
You can defend him all you like, for me it's one less dangerous criminal on the streets
Did he die of Claustrophobia then ?

hell2bwith76

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
By the way ,did anyone notice who puts "like " to other posts ? hahaaa ,the same ones every time eh ?,even got me doing it to be like others .

B

Bad_Influence

Did he die of Claustrophobia then ?
No but pretended to suffer from it to give himself an excuse to resist arrest. He had heart problems and was a known drug user. But hey, some folk will ignore the fact that the knee on the back of the neck is a legitimate police method of restraining people and never killed anyone before. If Floyd couldn’t breathe how did he manage to continue saying he couldn’t?

B

Bad_Influence

By the way ,did anyone notice who puts "like " to other posts ? hahaaa ,the same ones every time eh ?,even got me doing it to be like others .

You do know the Like button is there for a reason? In part to show that you agree with the comment you are ‘liking’.
To like a comment just to be like others is very sad don’t you think?
Baaaaaaaa

Last edited by a moderator:
B

Bad_Influence

I watched a program on TV tonight .It showed just why ,in England at least,the Police are underfunded .It goes back to a 30% cut in funsing to them by ,guess who?? .Theresa May ,and what party does she belong to ? Save money to hand to the wealthy ,great stuff eh ?:)

I wholeheartedly agree that cutting funding to the police is wrong, no matter which party has done it. I think all areas of public services are massively underpaid. But that is not just the Tories at fault, every govt for decades is to blame for the underfunding of all emergency services and the NHS as a whole.
Sadly, and I’ve said this many times, they don’t have a limitless pot of money.
The nation put Boris in charge this time with a massive majority so I guess that alone shows just how much the Labour Party is distrusted by the population. And after Blair, Brown and Corbyn surely even you can’t be surprised at that.

Dong

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
Maybe if the criminals were civil the police could be. But I think when many could be high on PCP or the like, and carry guns, and are already wanted for other crimes, the police have every right to protect themselves with ALL measures necessary.
I’m sure you wouldn’t have been kicking up a fuss if Blake had killed the policeman huh?

I'm not 'kicking up a fuss'! I an simply giving my opinion of how a civilised society should behave.
It should not sanction shooting criminals in the back; nor should it permit cripples to be manacled to their hospital beds.
Criminals may be foul and dangerous but, we should not be like them...we should/must be better.

Dong

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
I'm not 'kicking up a fuss'! I an simply giving my opinion of how a civilised society should behave.
It should not sanction shooting criminals in the back; nor should it permit cripples to be manacled to their hospital beds.
Criminals may be foul and dangerous but, we should not be like them...we should/must be better.

I have a feeling that some of you would sanction the death penalty back in the UK............WHY?

hell2bwith76

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
I wholeheartedly agree that cutting funding to the police is wrong, no matter which party has done it. I think all areas of public services are massively underpaid. But that is not just the Tories at fault, every govt for decades is to blame for the underfunding of all emergency services and the NHS as a whole.
Sadly, and I’ve said this many times, they don’t have a limitless pot of money.
The nation put Boris in charge this time with a massive majority so I guess that alone shows just how much the Labour Party is distrusted by the population. And after Blair, Brown and Corbyn surely even you can’t be surprised at that.
I think you are right about why the "pretend " labour supporters put a Tory Government in charge .They may not be so eager to next time but that`s a long way off, maybe too long for me . A lot of the reason was the fact that the well funded Tory party managed to scare the traditional Labour supporters into thinking that £60 billion spent on the NHS and Social Services would cripple the country .Of course it`s not the ideal but Boris and Co have had to spend far far more than that to deal with Cvid19;i know it had to be done and i don`t blame them. I recently read that the Bank of England has declared it`s nowhere near concerned as far as the money is a lot less than they expected and they can even run to a Negative Interest if necessary.My opinion ,in these times ,is that it is necessary and i have no qualms about the disgustingly rich people who live here having to pay a little more Income Tax !
Btw ,i don`t mind Boris ,it`s his Advisors who bother me !

BizarreBabe

The Biz!
Reaction score
I think you are right about why the "pretend " labour supporters put a Tory Government in charge .They may not be so eager to next time but that`s a long way off, maybe too long for me . A lot of the reason was the fact that the well funded Tory party managed to scare the traditional Labour supporters into thinking that £60 billion spent on the NHS and Social Services would cripple the country .Of course it`s not the ideal but Boris and Co have had to spend far far more than that to deal with Cvid19;i know it had to be done and i don`t blame them. I recently read that the Bank of England has declared it`s nowhere near concerned as far as the money is a lot less than they expected and they can even run to a Negative Interest if necessary.My opinion ,in these times ,is that it is necessary and i have no qualms about the disgustingly rich people who live here having to pay a little more Income Tax !
Btw ,i don`t mind Boris ,it`s his Advisors who bother me !

There's always money to buy the DUP or fund a nice juicy war

B

Bad_Influence

If it gets them off the streets and stops them hurting someone else....feck em... they chose that life

supercookie123

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
What has the man's history got to do with an officer seeing fit to shoot someone in the back several times? I believe the question was about police conduct not the allegations of the citizen shot in the back. Not all people who support better standards from professionals are black or part of 'BLM'. I have noticed that a lot of people are pointing the finger at a group to discredit the cause. If you cannot see an issue with someone being shot in the back 7 times and then being handcuffed whilst paralysed then you simply do not want to see.

I do not understand how criticising police conduct makes him a hero on a pedastal? What have people been saying to suggest they find him heroic or someone to be revered?
I think it's the rioting and protesting in his name; highlighting the ongoing struggles of black people and the senselessness of racism, I think, could be done using individuals who show more respect and consideration for his community that this man did. Completely agree that shooting the man 7 times is inexplicable and difficult to defend.

Back