The racist underbelly of the patriot hard-right.

TwoWhalesInAPool

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score

“Well I’VE not seen any extra racism” says white bloke

dont-know-man-small.jpg
Some white guy you know has declared this whole rise in racism a load of piffle.

Simon Williams, a 48-year-old simpleton from Wolverhampton, made the assertion in his workplace- which made everyone go very quiet and still.

“It’s just a load of rubbish,” said Williams, “I was on the bus this morning and it was RAMMED with dodgy-looking foreign types, and nobody said a word to anyone.

“We all just carried on our morning commute, staring forward in solemn silence and thinking about death like any other day.

“So yeah, I reckon all those police reports, news stories and national statistics are made-up.”

Simon’s colleague, Elizabeth King, said “I thought about maybe telling him about my friend who has been told to ‘go home’ 16 times in the last week, despite the fact she was born in Slough and has no desire to go back there at all.

“But then I realised I’d have to actually talk to him some more in order to make the point, so I pretended I was getting an important phone call and walked off.”

via ~ DailyIgnorance

TwoWhalesInAPool

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score

Women advised to become racist statues if they want the police to start protecting them​

statue1.jpg
Women across the country have been advised to become statues associated with historical racism if they want to be safe, and quickly.

After a number of women have been smashed face-first into concrete after committing the heinous crime of holding a peaceful vigil, women who don’t wish to have six police officers kneeling on their necks have been urged to consider becoming statues instead.

Home Secretary and dreadful human Priti Patel released a statement this morning saying, “Protecting statues is a priority for the police, above all else.

“We are now in the sunlit uplands of Brexit, and there is literally nothing else going on in society for me to have concerns about, or for the police to spend their valuable time protecting.

“These strong, silent statues are mementoes of our great colonial past, and I will continue to instruct the police to protect them with all their might, which I’m sure is what the country wants me to focus on right at this minute.”

Mother of two Eleanor Gay, who received an elbow to the back of the head from a police officer on Saturday, told us, “I suppose it is too much to expect that the police might actually protect women who are out at night.

“Clearly the only demographic they care about protecting are the ones made of metal or stone that provide a likeness of notable proponents of the British colonial past. So it’s clear that if we are to go out at night without fear of attack then we might as well do our best to look like a nineteenth-century slaver.”

She added, “I’m confident we’ll be looked after this way.

“Attacks on women are often blamed on how we dress, so I guess it will make a nice change to try and look like a statue rather than having to worry about whether our skirts are an ‘appropriate length’ or any of that other bullshit.”

via ~ Daily Abuse

Last edited:

SamBally

Dance with me until the sun rises!
Reaction score

White people pleased racism sorted and everything can get back to normal!​

White people have declared how pleased they are that racism is now sorted out and the Black Lives Matter protests can stop and everything will get back to normal.

“Thank heaven that’s all dealt with now,” said Simon Williams, a white person who is feeling relieved.

“I must confess, seeing all those Black Lives Matter protests forced me to think about how inequality is present in our society and I didn’t really like having to do that.”

Since the protests, several episodes of old television shows have been removed from streaming services and a US sports team has agreed to change its name.

“Racism cured,” marveled Mr Williams, “it really shows the power of protests and what we can achieve when people do protesting and stuff.

“I hope that black people – and the white people who helped organise everything of course - I hope they’re proud of what they’ve achieved and now they can stop all the protesting and we can get back to normal.”

Whilst broadly supportive of the protests, Mr Williams echoed the thoughts of many as he told of how they were sometimes a bit of an inconvenience.

He explained, “Well, not for me so much as for Mum – sometimes she’d want to go shopping but there’d be a protest with lots of angry black men shouting. Which is quite intimidating for a 67-year-old lady.

“Still, now we’ve sorted racism, she won’t have to worry about going out and about and being intimidated when she sees black people like that anymore.”

SamBally

Reaction score

Racist behaviour is only racist if the racist person admits to racism, insists Ryanair racist...​

David Mesher, the man who caused a press storm by racially abusing an elderly widow on a Ryanair flight, has appeared on television to apologise to his victim and explain that he shouldn’t be labelled a racist just because he behaved like one.

He told viewers, “I don’t have a racist bone in my body. Of course, I sometimes use ethnic slurs and act like black people should obey me like a servant, but that doesn’t mean I’m a card-carrying racist.

“I don’t have a card and I regularly walk past people of colour without shouting at them. Over 50% of the time I’d say. Only people who walk around saying ‘I’m a racist’ are true racists. Like Hitler.”

Mr Mesher found some support on social media among people with a fondness for red crosses. Several of whom took pains to point out the man’s age as they seem to believe that only sober people in the 25-60 group were capable of real racism.

In the meantime, Ryanair spokesperson, Simon Williams, finally ended the company’s complete avoidance of the story in a brief address to the press.

He explained, “We sincerely hope the media keep piling on this sad bitter old racist.

“After all, he is the only culprit and everybody should forget that our staff stood by idly as he abused an old woman. They should also forget that we moved his victim then flew him all the way back to the UK in his all-white row.

“Would you like Michael O’Leary to insult people who don’t print boarding passes or do his Wacky Pa**y pose? That’s always fun, isn’t it?”

SamBally

Reaction score

We would never fall victim to patriotic exceptionalism, insist proud Brits.​

Brits across the country have refuted the notion that the country is riven by an attitude of British exceptionalism, saying that you just wouldn’t get that sort of thing in Britain.

“British exceptionalism? The idea that, just because we’re Britain, we are immune to situations and events that might befall other countries of similar size and status? No, I don’t think that would ever happen here,” laughed proud Brit Simon Williams.

“No, we’re far too sensible a people to fall victim to such a damaging notion. I mean, that’s the sort of thing you’d find in France or Germany, but never over here. We’re Britain, for God’s sake!”

Asked if there were anything he would do to prevent British exceptionalism from taking hold, Mr Williams scoffed.

“Nothing at all. I mean, continue being British and that should do it. That sense of patriotic exceptionalism is the sort of thing that gullible foreigners find themselves taken in by.

“I have every faith and confidence in the British people and see no scenario in which we would ever make decisions where any risk is mitigated simply by the notion of ‘just being British,’ it simply wouldn’t happen here.”

In other news, it Is understood that the Government’s ongoing policy to mitigate the economic fallout of Covid-19 continues to be – ‘We’ll bounce back, we’re Britain!’

“Oh tits,” said Mr Williams in response.

SamBally

Reaction score

Witty patriot mocks Maradona’s death by recalling a war he played no part in for a place he knows nothing about.​

A brilliant English sports fan deflated the pomposity of condolences, over the death of football legend Diego Maradona, by pointing out that people he has never met once won a military victory over some remote islands that he believes are somewhere near Greenland.

Taking a break from responding to his many admirers on social media, clever clogs and taxi driver Simon Williams explained that it was his profound knowledge of military history that equipped him to make such a hilarious, yet socially relevant, ‘joke’.

“Diego Dago thought he was getting one over us with the Hand of God and his life of wealth and adulation.

“But who’s laughing now that he’s dead and the British flag flies on top of the Falkland castle?

“He might have stolen the World Cup from us in 1986, but remember how we took revenge on him by sinking the Belgravia and shooting all those green geese? That’s what you get when you cheat the English lion!”

Mr Williams said he frequently referred to sporting and military history when trying to make light of current events.

“I’m always making jokes about foreigners and how often they lose against us. Whether it’s defeat by an army I have never joined, or a sports team I’m not part of, I won’t let Johnny Foreigner forget his losses even when it’s horribly crass to do so.

“I can’t wait for some disaster to happen in Germany so I can taunt them with three events that happened before I was born.

“Because those victories make me a winner too!”

SamBally

Reaction score

People claiming to be ‘true British patriots’ oddly determined that a portion of British children should starve!​

A bizarre number of people who count patriotism as one of their personality traits are determined to see a bit of Britain go hungry.

The revelation comes following the government’s decision not to extend free meals for children into the Christmas holidays.

Self-proclaimed “patriots”, from Dave down the pub right through to prominent Conservative MPs, have backed the move.

”I love this country, which is why I want to do my best to kill a little bit of it,” beamed Conservative MP, Simon Williams.

”Look, I have every sympathy with hungry children, but not to the extent I want the government to actually DO anything about it.

“That would show a level of decency that really isn’t on in the Conservative party.”

Member of the public, Hayley Rice, said “True Brit, me.

”Know the words to all four lines of the national anthem and everything.

“And that’s just one of the reasons I support the government in their bid to starve a little bit of the country I love so much.

”It’s ‘God save the Queen’, not ‘God save the poorer children in our society’. Didn’t you know that?”

TwoWhalesInAPool

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score

People claiming to be ‘true British patriots’ oddly determined that a portion of British children should starve!​

A bizarre number of people who count patriotism as one of their personality traits are determined to see a bit of Britain go hungry.

The revelation comes following the government’s decision not to extend free meals for children into the Christmas holidays.

Self-proclaimed “patriots”, from Dave down the pub right through to prominent Conservative MPs, have backed the move.

”I love this country, which is why I want to do my best to kill a little bit of it,” beamed Conservative MP, Simon Williams.

”Look, I have every sympathy with hungry children, but not to the extent I want the government to actually DO anything about it.

“That would show a level of decency that really isn’t on in the Conservative party.”

“And that’s just one of the reasons I support the government in their bid to starve a little bit of the country I love so much.

”It’s ‘God save the Queen’, not ‘God save the poorer children in our society’. Didn’t you know that?”
haha.jpg

TwoWhalesInAPool

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score

clapping hands.gif

TwoWhalesInAPool

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score

laughing gif.gif

TwoWhalesInAPool

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
Not a morgue. It represents a part of a slave ship.

BlackHistoryMonth

0031.jpg

Wojcik

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
Have to chuckle.

BLM co-founder Patrisse Khan-Cullors has four homes worth $3.2 million.
Yet she claims to be a Marxist.
I'm not surprised. That's what Communists and Marxists do. They will use people's emotions to divide societies for their own self benefit.

Moriarty

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
The voice of reason.
I can't be bothered to debate in this thread anymore, I will be interested to hear your comments though.

There is a debate to be had.

The problem lies with people not thinking.

Is racial difference a cause for concern, yes when taken to extremes.
Is racial disparity a cause for concern, yes when taken to extremes.

Are those things happening in the UK, to an extent yes, but not for the reasons people think.

The UK does not have a racial problem, it has a cultural problem.

The UK has always been a mixing pot of cultures, religions and beliefs, it's actually a strength.
We allow talent from all over the world to come here and prosper for the benefit of us all.
We have a natural state of law which allows anyone to practice whatever belief system they wish as long as it does not physically harm another.

The problem arises when a small proportion of the population demand protection because they hold views antithetical to common belief or common "good".
How do we deal with that?
Allow them to speak, which may be to the detriment of our social and cultural lineage?
Or censor their speech in case they become radicalised?
Therein lies the dichotomy.

To allow all our citizens thier beliefs may be to the detriment to what allows us to function as a socially coherent country.

The idea of "Left" and "Right" is outdated, it does not see our society as what it truly is.
The very idea of governmental "Conservativism" and "Liberalism" have been thoroughly discredited as simply mouth peices for international and corperate lobby groups, religous idealogues, interested third parties and NGO's.

The problem in the UK is not racial, it is not class based, it is faith based.

Before anyone immediaty jumps on that and accuses me of being anti-whatever faith is not racial.

When the governmental system of a country is based on faith in its system of government, it's system of laws, it's system of being able to change those laws if the people wish it, through a voting process.

One cannot also allow a second system of laws to govern a proportion of the population.

Nor can one ignore or even cover up crimes which may be contentious.

When the basis of our government system is electable, one cannot also have a divine, aristocratic or celebrity power which supersedes it.

Can we eqaute the Muslim grooming gangs of Rotherham to the crimes of Jimmy Savile, yes, why?
Because they are both repugnant and against our moral values.

Can we equate 7/7 to our involvement in wars in the Middle East, yes, why?
Because we are there for our own self interest and have been involved in the killing of perhaps over 100 thousand civilians.
There our moral values tend to get a little vague.

In the end, it is not an argument about race, it is about who we are, who anyone is.

It's simply about what one believes, ones faith.

Is racism a problem, yes because people dont know how to reconcile cause and effect.
They dont realise that faith and fear both create extremists.

Faith and race are two totally different things, but one cant attack a faith, so one attacks someone who possibly follows it.

funandflirty

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
The voice of reason.
I can't be bothered to debate in this thread anymore, I will be interested to hear your comments though.

I apologise I missed this in the cross fire!

The only comment I have is it saddens me when a thread ends up in name calling - I disengage at that point, not for any other reason than I have zero interest in silliness like that on the internet, real life is hard enough :) . I do enjoy reading you and your musings :).

I genuinely don’t know how people know someone’s sex/race/faith/etc from here unless it has been discussed previously and I missed it?

TwoWhalesInAPool

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score

‘Everyone is too sensitive these days,’ says man who wants to be racist without consequences

0035.png

A man who just wants to be racist, sexist and generally awful without any consequences believes that people are too sensitive these days.

Sick of being admonished every time he says something deplorable, Chris Smith doesn’t believe he’s the problem.

‘I’m just telling it how it is and if people don’t like it, that’s on them. I might have not got a fancy education but I went to the University of Life and I know what’s going on in the world, I watch GBNews and read all about it in The Sun, Daily Mail, and on Facebook.

‘I’m sick of being called racist and sexist. I’m neither of those things. I just believe that white men are the best in the world and everyone else is beneath us in the pecking order. We built this world from the ground up. I mean, I didn’t but I’ve got a bad back,’
the 57-year-old told us.

Chris, who was recently fired from his job after photos emerged of him wearing ‘Nazi armbands’, says the world needs to ‘wake up’.

‘I can’t believe I got fired for that. It was in the past, ancient history. History only matters when it takes the form of statues, not photos that are almost a week old,’ said the former taxi driver.

via ~ DailyCunt

SamBally

Reaction score
Disclaimer: It's only WORDS! It is satire free speech so please, no over-sensitive right-wing patriot woke snowflakes take offense. The same sanctimonious wankers who will comment on a silly online insult expressing a point of view but who won't openly condemn racism, sexism, or any other ism. Yes, you. I am looking at you.

On a thread highlighting the racist underbelly of the hard-right, we are now grandly informed differently by various hard-right "white" patriot commentators that it doesn't actually exist, that it is a myth. Where anything to the left of Thatcher is described as "Marxism" by really stupid people who don't really know what "Marxism" is.

People are NOT thinking don't you know and when they openly respond by telling me I am a silly twat for typing people are not thinking I will respond with a convoluted sob story as to why I am not really responsible for typing such silly twattisms.

Then maternal airheads who want to mother me will ride to my rescue and demand I should be able to type my silly twattisms unchallenged because I am crying like a child who has had his balloon popped. Although really, the reality, it is just an excuse to spew my hard-right putrid views unchallenged.

You see racism doesn't exist in the UK, the UK does not have a racial problem.

It's a cultural issue.

Where I'll slyly throw in what culture I am specifically refering to by specifically mentioning Grooming gangs in Northern Mill Towns.

The racism ethnic minority groups encounter on a daily basis is not actually have anything to do with the colour of their skin it is because it is cultural. Culturalism and racism are two entirely different concepts. I won't explain why because I have no fucking idea what I am typing.

For example, I'll describe the deaths of over 1,000,000 men women and children as 100,000, 1 10th of the actual deaths and so make it far less significant because I have an ulterior motive.

You see statistics, FACTS are NOT important because it is cultural and not actually racism.

There is a debate to be had don't you know if only you knew what it is, just so long as you let me have complete control over what the debate is and what other people type in response because horrible words on a screen make me cry like a newborn baby.

SamBally

Reaction score

Calling someone a flag sh*gger is as bad as racism, insist racist flag sh*ggers.​

Hypertensive curtain-twitchers, whose crippling insecurity propels them to find self-worth in symbols and hatred of anyone different, have spent the past 48 hours claiming that being the butt of somewhat puerile jokes is the same as being the victim of lifelong discrimination.

Dave Pile, aged 67, a retired fishmonger from Kettering who has far too many conversations where he is obliged to narrowly define the meaning of racism, was one of many who took to social media to fight back against insults that he claims are a breach of his human rights.

He told us, “I’m a staunch patriot who just happened to avoid any kind of public service for 67 years and I think it should be illegal to laugh at me and call me a right-wing twat for having acquired a fanatical love of nationalist symbols at, coincidentally, the same time as the tabloids started to make a fuss about it.

“I think that being called a flag-sh*gger or a gammony rage-wanker is just as bad as what the coloured chaps had to live through in the seventies. You know, with scary skinheads who did nazi salutes and stuff.

“Real racism. Not like making a few jokes because you’re only having a bubble, and it wasn’t fresh dog poo anyway so if you think about it the Patels are the ones who were wasting police time.”

However, people around Mr Pile suspect his claims of offence might be a bit contrived, as claimed his wife Amanda.

She told us, “He’s scared of being irrelevant and thinks if he can make everything about his feelings then at least he’s part of the conversation.

“I just tune him out and daydream of where I’ll live when his arteries finally pack it in.”

Back