The racist underbelly of the patriot hard-right.

Moriarty

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
Disclaimer: It's only WORDS! It is satire free speech so please, no over-sensitive right-wing patriot woke snowflakes take offense. The same sanctimonious wankers who will comment on a silly online insult expressing a point of view but who won't openly condemn racism, sexism, or any other ism. Yes, you. I am looking at you.

On a thread highlighting the racist underbelly of the hard-right, we are now grandly informed differently by various hard-right "white" patriot commentators that it doesn't actually exist, that it is a myth. Where anything to the left of Thatcher is described as "Marxism" by really stupid people who don't really know what "Marxism" is.

People are NOT thinking don't you know and when they openly respond by telling me I am a silly twat for typing people are not thinking I will respond with a convoluted sob story as to why I am not really responsible for typing such silly twattisms.

Then maternal airheads who want to mother me will ride to my rescue and demand I should be able to type my silly twattisms unchallenged because I am crying like a child who has had his balloon popped. Although really, the reality, it is just an excuse to spew my hard-right putrid views unchallenged.

You see racism doesn't exist in the UK, the UK does not have a racial problem.

It's a cultural issue.

Where I'll slyly throw in what culture I am specifically refering to by specifically mentioning Grooming gangs in Northern Mill Towns.

The racism ethnic minority groups encounter on a daily basis is not actually have anything to do with the colour of their skin it is because it is cultural. Culturalism and racism are two entirely different concepts. I won't explain why because I have no fucking idea what I am typing.

For example, I'll describe the deaths of over 1,000,000 men women and children as 100,000, 1 10th of the actual deaths and so make it far less significant because I have an ulterior motive.

You see statistics, FACTS are NOT important because it is cultural and not actually racism.

There is a debate to be had don't you know if only you knew what it is, just so long as you let me have complete control over what the debate is and what other people type in response because horrible words on a screen make me cry like a newborn baby.

Words are simply that, how they are meant and how they are percieved are context.

Racism under the hard right is real, it is stupid, we are a multi racial country, have been for decades.
I would love to see any of those hard right asshats not allow his mam treatment in the NHS because the doctor isnt white.
They wont and if they do, then they have more serious problems than simple politics.

Anything left of Thatcher being Marxism, really?
Thatcher broke the unions because they were holding the country to ransom.
To some it's called a "Revolution" what the workers did, but was it really?
As we later found out, most of the union leaders were on the take from corperate interests.

As for the rest, simple somantics.
As I have said in the past, I am more than willing to debate anyone, anytime, it's how I can learn about other peoples opinions and find out new facts.

Feel free to debate, or not, but I would love to see the world from your side.
We have common ground on may things, but you refuse to talk about them without labelling me whatever it is today ;)

Back