The Queen

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

SamTheJoiner

The Queen has been the one constant in likely all of us, regardless of your position however we are still witnessing the death of a 96 yr old woman, a mum, a gran and great gran.

Thankfully most in the country are respectful of that. We've witnessed bile and hatred from the usual suspects and that's expected and from some in society who should really know better.

We'll never see the likes of the Queen ever again.

Sad as it is the world and the UK will move on quickly.

LadyOnArooftop

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
All the football was cancelled at the weekend after the death of the Queen, but all other sporting events went ahead. Didn't they trust football fans to observe a minutes silence for the Queen? Well, Liverpool are at home on Weds I think, in a Champions League game, and their fans have form for booing The National Anthem. I hope they don't bring shame on the game, and the city, by disrespecting the Queen.

RequiemForACat

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
You would think that, given his public reputation, Andrew would be a little more subtle wouldn’t you?
I do think this was jumped upon needlessly, whatever kind of man he is and I’m no fan, I doubt he’d feel up his own daughter when he knows almost every news outlet on the planet is watching him and judging his every single move.

RequiemForACat

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
Looked like a comforting back rub and then distraction by something to me. That’s how it came across.

Maybe I just find it hard to compute ‍♀️

hell2bwith76

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Looked like a comforting back rub and then distraction by something to me. That’s how it came across.

Maybe I just find it hard to compute ‍♀️
It`s darn obvious that he didn`t deliberately "touch up " his own daughter !! .He was kneeling to look at flower tributes at same time as he was hugging his daughter in a proper Fatherly manner , bas he knelt his hand ran down her back and went further and traveled further than Bad Influences disgusting mind could cope with !
And this ( Bad Influence ) is the person we are presssured to avoid taking the Covid vaccination which most Scientsts and Doctors are trying to prevent further NHS pressures with ? I woudn`t trust him with my Pet Snail ! I think he has serious issues which need medical attention.

"Touching his own daughters bum" ! ffs is the fellow crazy ,blind or both ? My guess is both .

Which newspaper is riding on this story ?? The SUN of course .Treat yourself to a decent newpaper Bad .

elwoodbluz1966

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Try reading the first post on this thread.

It's about the passing of the Queen, and yet once again, the usual suspects have hijacked it, to push their own agendas and continue their childish Forum fighting. Seriously, take a long hard look at yourselves some of you.

This thread is now closed for any further comment - sad but needed, due to the pathetic minority.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back