The Queen

Status
Not open for further replies.

RequiemForACat

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
How are we all feeling about the situation with our Queen? I feel quite sad, likely because my Nan was a Royalist and it's a tradition to watch the Queen's speech on Christmas Day.

D

DoubleDDFred

She's a really nice person. My first meeting with her was at school, I was 8. Since then our paths have crossed many times.
The last time I saw the Queen was with my Dad and sisters kids about 5 years ago. Another school thing.

People forget how hard the Queen worked.

I've never seen her kids in person.

Ricardi

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
I used to really like The Royal Family, I still have a box of Royal memorabilia.
I am genuinely saddened by the death of the Queen.
I can't quite bring myself to say long live the King though.....
Hello everyone (waves)
Personally I think Charles will make a dreadful King. not good!

RequiemForACat

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
I used to really like The Royal Family, I still have a box of Royal memorabilia.
I am genuinely saddened by the death of the Queen.
I can't quite bring myself to say long live the King though.....

I was just thinking the same, I can't yet comprehend a King!

Reaction score
I miss her already. Trying not to imagine Charles' portrait on a 5p coin, it'll be full up mainly with an ear.

LadyOnArooftop

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
If you look at that last photo of the Queen, the back of her hand is black. She's clearly been having IV therapy, so must have been ill at the time,
but did her duty to the very end by asking the PM to form a government. She devoted her whole life to serve the country.
It's very sad to see the passing or our lovely Queen, but good luck to Charles, he's waited long enough for it. God save the King!

Lucylockett

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
I feel very sad, yes she was 96 but she gave 70 years of her life to our country. She was an amazing lady and a great queen.

I have a patient who keeps getting upset. He’s a retired queens guard and he spent his adult life protecting her. My partner has been upset too, he’s retired from the army and says she was a great boss .

I hope she is now with Philip. RIP Queen Elizabeth II x

Moriarty

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
I just hope Charles abdicates.
He is to involved in to many "causes" which are politically motivated, something his mother never did.
William is much better suited, he understands that some causes are worth supporting, but without a political agenda, just like his mother, his grandmother and his great grandmother did.
The royal family has a singular duty of care, to the people of the state.
Not to causes and think tanks which wish to change that constitutionally respected right, that people are allowed to live thier lives as they see fit without interference from the state or the crown.

Now we will see the constitution re-written.
It will not end well.

Poco_Loco

✪ Administrator
Reaction score
Wasn't my Queen but worldwide this woman was respected ,
Probably the most famous person in the world after the Pope ,

A loss to Britain

I'm kinda shocked Charles is king as at 76 he won't reign long ....

casiquaire

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
I just hope Charles abdicates.
He is to involved in to many "causes" which are politically motivated, something his mother never did.
William is much better suited, he understands that some causes are worth supporting, but without a political agenda, just like his mother, his grandmother and his great grandmother did.
The royal family has a singular duty of care, to the people of the state.
Not to causes and think tanks which wish to change that constitutionally respected right, that people are allowed to live thier lives as they see fit without interference from the state or the crown.

Now we will see the constitution re-written.
It will not end well.
me too, his defence of his old friend Bishop Peter Ball, his friendship with Jimmy Saville, his lack of publicly shaming his brother Andrew over his behaviours and them all being sexual deviants, for me was unforgivable. if he had any moral fibre, for the good of the country, hed pass the throne to Prince William and just retire to the countryside with Camilla.

RequiemForACat

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
Cant you see how happy his little face is.
Prince Charles is :-

That's me 2 days after my period finishes.

I'm shocked by how I've felt about the Queen's passing tbh. I was watching the palace live earlier and hearing people shout GOD SAVE THE KING was really unsettling and seemed so wrong.

King William of Pegging

Last edited:

hell2bwith76

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
She’s got her family round her, even the Duke of Woke is on his way, (although ‘Queen’ Meghan won’t be joining her husband as she has a dustbin to open).
How am I feeling? Totally uninterested and underwhelmed.
He means that he is too busy spreading rumour and speculation about the Covid Vacccine !

hell2bwith76

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
that people are allowed to live thier lives as they see fit without interference from the state or the crown.
Ohh are these the same people who through no fault of their own are sleeping in cardbard boxes in our streets ? Or the ones who are stabbing total strangers for no reason at all ,apart from being in a "Gang"?.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back