the BIBLE

do you believe the BIBLE is true ? ? ? ? ?

• yes

Votes: 1 11.1%
  • some of it

Votes: 5 55.6%
  • none of it

Votes: 3 33.3%
  • i never read it

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
G

godsgoodguy

The Bible is a great read. Although a lot of the original texts have been DELIBERATELY omitted.

Apocrypha for instance...

The Gospel of Mary the Magdalene…

The Gospel of Philip...

The Gospel of The Twin/Thomas...

The Book of Enoch...

The Secret Book of James...

The Apocalypse of Paul...

The Letter of Peter to Philip...

The Apocalypse of Peter...

The Gospel of Truth...

The Gospel to the Egyptians...(Where they got the whole story from RE: Jesus..)

The reason they were removed is because the scholars claimed that their doctrines were false or blasphemous. The truth alone in these books shaked the Christian faith and hence was a threat or an act of rebellion when people followed these doctrines. That is why they were deliberately omitted.

Which means the Bible does not speak the WHOLE truth. Just the parts THEY WANT you to believe.

That aside.

When I see human beings and animals walking the Earth, I see Evolution.

Do you know why we have Finger Nails?... We first had Claws, which helped us to get fruit from branches high in the trees.

When we come to stand upright, our finger ends widened and we learned to use tools.

Claws became Finger Nails, to aid our Grip on rocks and tools.

When you look at our DNA, Actually looking back Millions of years, it falls in a perfect familly tree, we are derived from apes. FACT.

Now if there IS a god, he/her/it... has decieved us all, in the most underhand way imaginable.

Not only that. Depending on where you were born, you will worship a different GOD to someone else.

Which GOD is the right one and why is YOUR god the right one and not MINE?
i only believe in one GOD

Back