Tales from a care home

hell2bwith76

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Why do those doing silly jobs moan about being vaccinated?

I remember bring my whole team into take the AstraZeneca in Jan. No one moan or complained. Over a thousand keyworkers pass thru the centre we just completed within the first 24 hours.

No shop workers, care home staff, doctors, nurses or even policemen.

Just power & water workers. Telecom engs and those who maintain the hospitals and ambulances. If they fail to turn up and do there jobs the system breaks down. You know the real keyworkers the news fails to mention.

There was no age limit for any of us: if you were over 18 you got the jab.

We'd all been working continuously and didn't stop or lock down. In the back of my mind was the risk I was putting my friends and family at and I was the only one. I know men who stay at other workers homes for months cos they didn't want to put there kids at risk.

None us knew if AstraZeneca was going to work or side effects.... but we didn't care. Nothing for me was worse than a call from workers saying they had it. Wondering if they'd past it onto wife's, kids or parents. I think it was when I had 6 men in hospital I couldn't look any of them in the eyes, just sending them down to the local hospital to fix a problem.

AstraZeneca for me meant seeing my friends and family again without the fear of spreading covid. For others it was the same too. Its funny how you miss a simple meal with friends.

So when I read Pennydreadful post on how they were forced to take it.... it really does **** me off. You have no idea how much people gave up during the first year of the pandemic or when thru.

He (BI) works for a care facility and he is the least caring person of old and vulnerable people i know ! His boss should sack him really but ...he must have some sort of hold over her/him.

B

Bad_Influence

He (BI) works for a care facility and he is the least caring person of old and vulnerable people i know ! His boss should sack him really but ...he must have some sort of hold over her/him.
You know me? Really? Pmsl

B

Bad_Influence

I think that you are over reacting to a simple rule of house . Get a vaccine to protect those who you will be working for .
If you managed to get work in (e.g.) Africa you would have to be jabbed for several things ,without which you wouldn`t get the job ! I don`t see what you are arguing about . In some jobs you have to have a Degree in some subject...would you complain if your application was turned down because you didnt `have that degree? "
Pressurised indeed ! Popecock !
You still don’t get it do you? The vaccine kills, causes many adverse effects, is still experimental, and obviously loses efficacy rapidly. It is only sensible that people should not be coerced into accepting it.
Other vaccines have proven over time to be effective.

hell2bwith76

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
You still don’t get it do you? The vaccine kills, causes many adverse effects, is still experimental, and obviously loses efficacy rapidly. It is only sensible that people should not be coerced into accepting it.
Other vaccines have proven over time to be effective.
A few vacccines have proven ,over time even ,to affect people badly even to the point of death. At the end of the day its better to have some protection against a killer Virus than none at all .My opinion ,not googled from some fake Scientific site :).
I don`t think any scientist would suggest giving the jab to babies just too save old people ! If you really think that then you need to get to a Shrink asap.

I think you should watch /read the programs about how Vaccines are developed in order to fully understand what is happening with this one.

B

Bad_Influence

A few vacccines have proven ,over time even ,to affect people badly even to the point of death. At the end of the day its better to have some protection against a killer Virus than none at all .My opinion ,not googled from some fake Scientific site :).
I don`t think any scientist would suggest giving the jab to babies just too save old people ! If you really think that then you need to get to a Shrink asap.
Get help. You need it if you don’t understand the difference.

hell2bwith76

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Get help. You need it if you don’t understand the difference.
Read up on how Vaccines are developed and then read how this Vaccine was developed more quickly than others.

To draw some sort of parallel :- 1945 the war in Japan was slowly being won by USA.. However thousands more US lives would be lost plus thousands of Japanese before it would be finally won. Two ,still experimental ,bombs were dropped on Hiroshima & Nagasaki and the war was over in a day !. Only later were the horrific effects of the bomb etc were discovered but they needed a quick ending to that war and got the result .
Later the Nuclea "weapons" chemistry was used for the good purpose of producing energy for general use..
Of course you won`t understand this as you were not even born then ,but you can read about it ya know ?:)

Whiskers

Miss Angelic ;)
Reaction score
I think that you are over reacting to a simple rule of house . Get a vaccine to protect those who you will be working for .
If you managed to get work in (e.g.) Africa you would have to be jabbed for several things ,without which you wouldn`t get the job ! I don`t see what you are arguing about . In some jobs you have to have a Degree in some subject...would you complain if your application was turned down because you didnt `have that degree? "
Pressurised indeed ! Popecock

Wtf has this got to do with the vaccines some vaccines takes years this one has been rushed theyve had to rush it dont get me wrong I think the vaccine has helped some but the vaccine doesn't agree with everyone and if some want to take it its their choice and if some dont well thats their choice also u can berate someone because they choose or not choose to have it

B

Bad_Influence

Read up on how Vaccines are developed and then read how this Vaccine was developed more quickly than others.

To draw some sort of parallel :- 1945 the war in Japan was slowly being won by USA.. However thousands more US lives would be lost plus thousands of Japanese before it would be finally won. Two ,still experimental ,bombs were dropped on Hiroshima & Nagasaki and the war was over in a day !. Only later were the horrific effects of the bomb etc were discovered but they needed a quick ending to that war and got the result .
Later the Nuclea "weapons" chemistry was used for the good purpose of producing energy for general use..
Of course you won`t understand this as you were not even born then ,but you can read about it ya know ?:)
And STILL there’s no long term safety data. There can’t be. Creating the vaccines was possible, proving efficacy partly possible, proving the length of time efficacy lasted impossible (hence the need for boosters now), learning all the side effects at trial is impossible as has been shown. Creation of the vax does NOT mean it’s completed trials, they won’t be complete until 2023. It’s not difficult to grasp.

B

Bad_Influence

Just to add mRNA vaccines have been around a few years. NONE have ever passed human trials until this one. What does that tell you?

hell2bwith76

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Wtf has this got to do with the vaccines some vaccines takes years this one has been rushed theyve had to rush it dont get me wrong I think the vaccine has helped some but the vaccine doesn't agree with everyone and if some want to take it its their choice and if some dont well thats their choice also u can berate someone because they choose or not choose to have it
I never berated anyone . Get your facts right if you wish to defend your friend on here.

hell2bwith76

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
And STILL there’s no long term safety data. There can’t be. Creating the vaccines was possible, proving efficacy partly possible, proving the length of time efficacy lasted impossible (hence the need for boosters now), learning all the side effects at trial is impossible as has been shown. Creation of the vax does NOT mean it’s completed trials, they won’t be complete until 2023. It’s not difficult to grasp.
Is that why you think the Vaccine shouldn`t be used ? Trials may be going on for many years yet ffs. same as a lthe Flu jabs are prone to make some people ill . Do`nt tell me they have not been trialled for long enough too ? lol!
You`r just brainwashing yourself

B

Bad_Influence

so why are you creating such a big issue out of this one ??.
Because the science of mRNA vaccines has proved time and again to fail all human trials. I’d have thought that was obvious.
Is that why you think the Vaccine shouldn`t be used ? Trials may be going on for many years yet ffs. same as a lthe Flu jabs are prone to make some people ill . Do`nt tell me they have not been trialled for long enough too ? lol!
You`r just brainwashing yourself
The trials for covid vac are ongoing. You are a lab rat. Nothing more.

hell2bwith76

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Because the science of mRNA vaccines has proved time and again to fail all human trials. I’d have thought that was obvious.

The trials for covid vac are ongoing. You are a lab rat. Nothing more.

Someone has to do it ! Just cause people like you are scared of it

Back