Votes: 1 14.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

SamBally

Dance with me until the sun rises!
Reaction score
I was about to point you towards a thread, in which you were agreeing with Bad Influence ( which I found pretty odd) regarding the fact that bands shouldn't bring politics into music, yet here you are condoning politics in sport ....

I recall the above very well, as it was one of those threads I wanted to dig up and question.

Oddly your posts on said thread seem to have disappeared

Tuts and walks off ....

Was it like your recollection of every man and his dog sharing Alfies Skype account, Blossom? I think we can safely discount that one.

Secondly, I am still laughing at your sarcy comment to Claire on the other thread. I don't think you should be giving anyone else any advice when it comes to men do you?

SamBally

Reaction score
Nice try. Busy an epic fail.
Why are you too scared to explain what "patriot" means yet have been raging about black players taking the knee for months.

It's a simple question.

O

Omega

Was it like your recollection of every man and his dog sharing Alfies Skype account, Blossom? I think we can safely discount that one.

Secondly, I am still laughing at your sarcy comment to Claire on the other thread. I don't think you should be giving anyone else any advice when it comes to men do you?
What a very sad and sick deranged troll you are.
Rather you than me.

SamBally

Reaction score
What a very sad and sick deranged troll you are.
Rather you than me.

Yes, but then again I haven't spent the past five years chasing a man that doesn't even exist.

B

Bad_Influence

Why are you too scared to explain what "patriot" means yet have been raging about black players taking the knee for months.

It's a simple question.
I have never raged against black players taking then knee. I disagree with ALL players doing so, for the reasons I had made very clear. The fact you choose to ignore those reasons, and to just think it make me a racist because it fits your agenda, says a lot more about your mindset then mine.

O

Omega

Yes, but then again I haven't spent the past five years chasing a man that doesn't even exist.
Why is it always about 'Alfie' (who doesn't even exist in your opinion) with you?

You seem to be a bit obsessed.

SamBally

Reaction score
The conversation most certainly is over when someone raging on multiple threads about black players taking the knee for the months on end won't explain why he calls himself a "patriot".

I think 99% know exactly what he means.

Strange isn't it, so vocal about matters that don't concern him and politics in general, yet won't reveal why he is a "patriot".

SamBally

Reaction score
Why is it always about 'Alfie' (who doesn't even exist in your opinion) with you?

You seem to be a bit obsessed.

I am so obsessed I accused myself of being him on this site. A new site. A fresh start.

Oh hold on... no, I didn't, that was you.

Obsessed indeed.

B

Bad_Influence

The conversation most certainly is over when someone raging on multiple threads about black players taking the knee for the months on end won't explain why he calls himself a "patriot".

I think 99% know exactly what he means.

Strange isn't it, so vocal about matters that don't concern him and politics in general, yet won't reveal why he is a "patriot".
I don’t owe you any explanation, you’d only twist it to throw more petty insults. I know what you’re like and I’m sure many others do too.

SamBally

Reaction score
Last one.

You stated and I quote "I would be banned"

There can only be one reason for that.

If I described myself as a "patriot" I would happily explain what I meant but I also know my reasons would be positive and not harking back to all all-white bygone era.

Petty insults?

That's all you do pal. insult other chatters and if I wasn't bored I would not have engaged with your dross at all.

B

Bad_Influence

Last one.

You stated and I quote "I would be banned"

There can only be one reason for that.

If I described myself as a "patriot" I would happily explain what I meant but I also know my reasons would be positive and not harking back to all all-white bygone era.
There it is. The true Sam. It always shows eventually.

O

Omega

I am so obsessed I accused myself of being him on this site. A new site. A fresh start.

Oh hold on... no, I didn't, that was you.

Obsessed indeed.

As a matter of fact the past creates the present, the present creates the future.

You were unhinged back then, you're unhinged now and you'll be unhinged in the future as far as I'm concerned.

You think you're clever with your silly comebacks.

Grow up.

SamBally

Reaction score
Only boring people get bored.

That's you outed.

I am very boring Blossom. Thanks for outing me. Didn't you out me once before?

LOL.

Have fun.

O

Omega

Are you drunk/high or just inventing stuff as per, for the sake of trying to troll me?

Sadly for you, I've given up getting annoyed by silly trolls.

SamBally

Reaction score
As a matter of fact the past creates the present, the present creates the future.

You were unhinged back then, you're unhinged now and you'll be unhinged in the future as far as I'm concerned.

You think you're clever with your silly comebacks.

Grow up.

I totally agree. I was that unhinged I spent four+ years denying the rat I befriended online was a monster. I was warned to steer clear of him but I thought I could tame that bad boy. I still refused to accept he was a womanising rat so I started trying to bully everyone else by blaming them for my choices. Accusing them of being him. I did it for years. Then I followed them onto a new site and started doing it there as well.

Oh wait I didn't, that was you.

B

Bad_Influence

Why don’t you two just admit you love eachother and be done with it? All this flirting is embarrassing.

O

Omega

I totally agree. I was that unhinged I spent four+ years denying the rat I befriended online was a monster. I was warned to steer clear of him but I thought I could tame that bad boy. I still refused to accept he was a womanising rat so I started trying to bully everyone else by blaming them for my choices. Accusing them of being him. I did it for years. Then I followed them onto a new site and started doing it there as well.

Oh wait I didn't, that was you.

Blaming them for my choices?

You need help and plenty of it.

So first I spent 4+ yrs denying he was a monster and now I've been chasing him for the past 5 yrs?

I'll let you in on a little secret....,I've hardly used any social media for the past 3 yrs (besides creating an account here and only using it for about a month about 2 yrs ago, subsequently deleting that account), so how could I possibly be chasing him for the past 5 yrs, you silly troll.

You need to get your head examined by a good one.

This is my last post to you tonight, I've got better things to do with my life than waste time on a silly troll, who gets satisfaction from this crap.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back