Swearing in YAH

Do you want swearing in YAH?

• Yes

Votes: 78 52.3%
  • No

Votes: 64 43.0%
  • Look into creating another room like YAH but with swearing...

Votes: 7 4.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

TheDalaiDrama

Scum of the Earth!
Reaction score
So there has been a lot of vocalizing about swearing in YAH, so I am looking for public views. Be aware that if swearing becomes allowed, it's all swears. So I am going to post this question. Do you want swearing in YAH? I'm closing this thread in a week, so put your thoughts here now.

Altair

Web Master
Reaction score
Why not.!

Having One rule for one room and another rule for another room just doesn't make sense.!

One can easily flip from one chat room to another without realising the difference what is allowed.

xxlavenderxx

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
Why not.!

Having One rule for one room and another rule for another room just doesn't make sense.!

One can easily flip from one chat room to another without realising the difference what is allowed.
cast a vote then so your opinion is counted

Altair

Web Master
Reaction score
I'm never OK ! fucked up most of the time..Haha ;)

Yes i'm fine thank's and you?

Might pop in chat later on..xx :)

Reaction score
Since I don't use YAH doesn't really affect me, shouldn't the people that use the room be the ones that decide what they want? I voted anyway just to annoy them. New room called YAH Gone Wild or Oldies Uncensored sound good, everybody would want to be there.

midget_gem

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
think when its personal and aimed at an individual thats the problem. christ ffs in real life the odd curse comes out if i bang into something or drop something.

TheDalaiDrama

Scum of the Earth!
Reaction score
lmao and i sit here, at 32, shaking my head a lot.

asaultnviniger

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
So there has been a lot of vocalizing about swearing in YAH, so I am looking for public views. Be aware that if swearing becomes allowed, it's all swears. So I am going to post this question. Do you want swearing in YAH? I'm closing this thread in a week, so put your thoughts here now.

a lot of us don't like swearing that's why we use YAH room is the rules are changed where are we supposed to go? i'm no prude but I think swearing is best left to the juvenile element and they along with older people who cant live without swearing are well catered for on this site I voted for a non swearing room (just one out of many)

SuperNova

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
I agree Asault , I dont use the room, theres plenty of other rooms to use if you dont like bad language, leave is as it is, only annoys those that enjoy using foul language, let em use lobby like they used to. Just wish they would use the C word thats all

Shelagh

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score

Abbreviated swearing is ok, even the odd f word now and then if not directed maliciously to another chatter......the C word for me is a no no at any time but if it means allowing all swear words to be used then Im against it......

Altair

Web Master
Reaction score
I do want it stated that the c word (sausage wallet) is the only word I am willing to compromise with. All other swears its an all or nothing sort of deal.

NO.....Why ban the 'C' word?......If folks don't like it they can **** off...NO ONE Forces them to come here.FFS.

It's the fucking PC brigrade that fucked up. Not US.

Wojcik

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
I voted "No" here, and i don't see the point in creating another room like YAH but with swearing. Lobby is a room where the reigns are lessened as far as rules go when it comes to cursing and use of language, so i don't see the point in creating another room like that. That's what makes YAH unique, because it has a set of rules you have to abide to and it's set to a high standard which may not to be everyone's taste.

SuperNova

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
proud to be part on the PC brigade, I have no need to use the C word on any occasion and never will, just part of the way i was raised, and I do put people on ignore when they use it and NO i dont want to use YAH room

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back