Strange American needs help... ;--)

Altair

Web Master
Reaction score
Wow...you really are quite the emotional person aren’t you? Are you American??

yeah...I wasn't the ONLY one to notice you are NOT a NEW member...Lets see how long you last.

Summer86

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
yeah...I wasn't the ONLY one to notice you are NOT a NEW member...Lets see how long you last.

I don’t see how you are getting that I am not new? So are you assuming that I am signed in under some other name? You are slightly paranoid and it is quite amusing.

Altair

Web Master
Reaction score
I see EVERYTHING....Amuse yourself when you are not here. There's a challenge for you...

B

Bad_Influence

I see EVERYTHING....Amuse yourself when you are not here. There's a challenge for you...
Everything? You’d be lucky to see anything clearly on a Sunday. Once the alcohol kicks in you are a mess, as you prove on a weekly basis.

Altair

Web Master
Reaction score
Everything? You’d be lucky to see anything clearly on a Sunday. Once the alcohol kicks in you are a mess, as you prove on a weekly basis.

Pack it in Chris...For Christ sake... i'm drinking Coffee...Nothing more Nothing Less. Give it a rest.

Summer86

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score

So you see everything you say...? Can you see that you are a horrible, paranoid person? From the sounds of it, you clearly like to debate just don’t be such douche about it

B

Bad_Influence

Pack it in Chris...For Christ sake... i'm drinking Coffee...Nothing more Nothing Less. Give it a rest.

You said that a couple of weeks ago then admitted to being pissed so forgive my complete disbelief in anything you type.

TheDalaiDrama

Scum of the Earth!
Reaction score
He's taking some time off for mental health

TheDalaiDrama

Scum of the Earth!
Reaction score
Don't. This is a regular thing.

fiction_writer

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
First, let me apologize for inciting a minor riot with a simple question. That was not my intention.

I did have some questions about British TV that I couldn’t find the answers to after an exhaustive online search.

Next, I suppose I could try to answer Altair’s questions. Seems fair.

Why are Americans so emotional?
Well, it would be a bit presumptuous of me to speak for all Americans, but as for myself, I find that my emotions define me. Without them, I’d be just another automaton. My emotions drive my creativity. And, having been out and about a good bit, I find there are ‘emotional’ people in every country I’ve been to. Go figure.

Why do Americans insist on wearing sunglasses… even in the winter?
Again, I can only speak for myself – not for Americans in general. I wear sunglasses (prescription I should add) to protect my already screwed up eyes. I’d like to keep using them for as long as possible. And yes, I do wear them in the winter as well. Not sure about the UK, but here in the States, although the temperature may be 30 degrees, in a cloudless sky, the sun still shines brightly and beats down on us.

Now… the ‘gun question’…
The simple and straightforward answer is our Constitution. Unfortunately, just as with any written document (including the Bible), it is open to individual interpretation. And although the Second Amendment has been challenged (numerous times), until it is amended by a vote of the people, the right to keep and bear arms will stand. For me personally, I think that, based on other issues in my life, perhaps it’s time to rethink it. I will however point out that I do have a concealed weapons permit (valid in multiple states) and a class three federal firearms license – neither of which makes me a crazed-gun-toting-fanatic. I’m just a guy who likes to go to the range and waste some ammo.

Not sure if these are the answers Altair was looking for, but it’s the best I can offer.

An Apologetic Writer

W

Wren

I just want some flowers popping out and around this thread
Altair as always wishing u goodness and great things
Bad, Ur face is scary :D:cool::D
you too could be nice:p feed some seed and spread some loving :cool:

Uk TV sucks , u only have to watch two hours of evening drivel before u want to give up on breathing
However home and away C5 might get a look in, loyalty sake :D

Back