So after all the kerfuffle, Prince Andrew settles...

Altair

Web Master
Reaction score
The fact is LadyOnArooftop and myself have already mentioned there have been other payouts,
If you want the facts and figures of those amounts ,,,,google them.
I don't need to google anything.

I can see where your at.

Altair

Web Master
Reaction score
The grown ups are talking, scurry off now.
End of conversation with you.
Hmm....Grown ups actually go out to WORK for a living.... instead of spending all their time on a CHAT Site...Think about that?.

Wojcik

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
The predictable outcome. Whatever she was offered not to go further, must have been a life changing amount of money.

S

Saphire

The predictable outcome. Whatever she was offered not to go further, must have been a life changing amount of money.
Well the 12 million that has been reported (though no one knows for sure) is certainly life changing.
How much she will give to her charity is guess work too.

I can understand why Andrew wanted to pay and go, it's a bit surprising that after all this, she was willing to settle out of court.

Last edited by a moderator:

LadyOnArooftop

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
I think his Duke or York title will be the next to go.
The Labour MP for York is campaigning to get Prince Andrew's 'Duke of York' title removed. Apparently it's a slur on the city...

S

Saphire

The Labour MP for York is campaigning to get Prince Andrew's 'Duke of York' title removed. Apparently it's a slur on the city...
I can well understand that no great city would want him representing them now.
And the irony is, he has never been found guilty of any misdeeds....but unfortunately, that's not how his own family, or the public in general, see it.

LadyOnArooftop

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
And the irony is, he has never been found guilty of any misdeeds....but unfortunately, that's not how his own family, or the public in general, see it.
Yes it is strange, sometimes just being accused of something is enough to convict you in the eyes of many...
In the U.S settling out of court is seen as the done thing, it saves all the hassle of a court case, pay out some money and get on with your life. Here in the UK, settling out of court is seen as an admission of guilt. I do hope the prince isn't pushed from pillar to post and hounded by the 'cancel culture' brigade , but instead allowed the chance to turn his life around.

S

Saphire

Yes it is strange, sometimes just being accused of something is enough to convict you in the eyes of many...
In the U.S settling out of court is seen as the done thing, it saves all the hassle of a court case, pay out some money and get on with your life. Here in the UK, settling out of court is seen as an admission of guilt. I do hope the prince isn't pushed from pillar to post and hounded by the 'cancel culture' brigade , but instead allowed the chance to turn his life around.

He hasn't been found guilty, but I think that paying her off, has sealed his fate.
He has either been strongly advised to settle out of court, or he knows that with the evidence against him, he had no chance of winning.

I am sure, given the Queens well deserved jubilee celebrations, the last thing she wanted was to be overshadowed by was Andrew's alleged philandering. Also, the fact that the Queen jumped the gun somewhat, and has already stripped him of his titles,...speaks volumes.

SamBally

Dance with me until the sun rises!
Reaction score
Andrew's alleged philandering

Fantastic, a white Prince is accused of abusing a young underage girl and it is described as "philandering". After describing him as an "older" version of Harry... Who has never been accused of abusing underage girls... But who happens to be married to a black woman.

A back footballer is ACCUSED of abusing a woman and this airhead sentenced him to life in prison and threw away the key.

A bit of a pattern emerging here...

;)

TwoWhalesInAPool

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
Fantastic, a white Prince is accused of abusing a young underage girl and it is described as "philandering". After describing him as an "older" version of Harry... Who has never been accused of abusing underage girls... But who happens to be married to a black woman.

A back footballer is ACCUSED of abusing a woman and this airhead sentenced him to life in prison and threw away the key.

A bit of a pattern emerging here...

;)

Nary a truer word spoken @SamBally

Same old, same old! The entitlement is glaring in its bright 'white' light!

But still the right wing rhetoric of the usual racist suspects drips across the screen.

SamBally

Reaction score
Poor bloke, now he has been sussed by all the grown-ups there is not much else he can type other than Daily Mail buzzwords he doesn't quite understand. Parodying himself unintentionally. The David Brent of UKCHAT. Driven himself, if he drove and which he doesn't, down an ideological one-way street.

Whatever he types and before he changes ID again, is scuppered from here on in.

If I was him I would just accept defeat gracefully and retire. Never made it to the top, just a journeyman who has taken more blows to the head than is safe. His corner (the airhead) need to throw the towel in to protect him from himself.

Do the right thing.

:)

S

Saphire

The virtue signaling here is hilariously off the scale. :D
I think it's time dumb and dumber were just ignored.

They suck the life out of every thread they enter, no wonder fewer people are actually starting threads now.
Lying, calling various people scum, freaks, vermin, obviously makes them feel good.
They remind me of primary school bullies, jointly stomping over the decent kids, always backing each other up, laughing at each others nastiness, but always too scared to stand alone.

I have noticed in the few months since I joined here, that very few people actually interact with them, I can now see why.

Last edited by a moderator:

Wojcik

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
Well the 12 million that has been reported (though no one knows for sure) is certainly life changing.
How much she will give to her charity is guess work too.

I can understand why Andrew wanted to pay and go, it's a bit surprising that after all this, she was willing to settle out of court.
It all stinks to me. But i didn't think it'd go to court, just because of Andrew's Royal status. Was the offer just too good to pass up on? Was she threatened that if she did go through with it, something would happen to her or her loved ones? Nothing would surprise me with how far these people would go to protect not only Andrew's image, which is less important here, but the image of the Royal Family as a whole.
The story of Harry and Meghan's claims that the Royal Family are 'racist', and this whole scandal with Andrew being linked to Epstein, really damaged the reputation and whole public perception of the Royals.

SamBally

Reaction score
Lying, calling various people scum, freaks, vermin, obviously makes them feel good.
They remind me of primary school bullies, jointly stomping over the decent kids, always backing each other up, laughing at each others nastiness

Pot Kettle Black.

This chubby little thing loves it. Not so "dumb" I (we) can't expose a troll when I (we) see one. This TROLL, that's you BTW.

People in glass houses...

Have you ever thought about wearing gloves? Thick rubbery ones, the ones that would prevent you from typing shite 24/7?

Put the sherry away you gibbering idiot.

I don't want to burst your self important little bubble

I have the forum gift of winding some people up without even trying.

You dont take rejection well do you.

I think you had better check your head/arse position... because most of what you have written is utter rubbish.

not only are you the uneducated TWIT...you can't even read properly.

I have noticed on forums, some people are passive aggressive, they often rile people then play the victim when they get more robust answers. (Chubby is an expert at it)

Snap...I don't find him at all funny, but I do envisage a drag queen, morbidly obese, smudged lippy, heaving rubber bosom.

The fool is too desperate to interact with the forum ladies to consider ignoring threads he is way out of his depth in.

The fool is too desperate to interact with the forum ladies to consider ignoring threads he is way out of his depth in.

Dumb and Dumber strike again.:D Save your conjoined vitriol for someone who gives a toss....over and out.

The man talks rubbish, he is also a bare faced liar. Some men take rejection very hard, obviously. I also think he may be in the minority (there are a couple of other inferior little men on this site who may also feel threatened.

I see you are still following me round the forum like a little dog looking for scraps of attention....:D If you have nothing of interest to say....sod off and stop being a creep..

Do you really think you are fooling people by starting your sentences with "As is being seen"...and "As is shown"?? All that is 'being seen', is you, constantly talking utter rubbish with your false figures and refusal to see anything but your own distorted viewpoint. (to her new sidekick lol and countless other insults).

That will do for now. Part 2 coming soon.

Enjoy.

Edit: Only ONE insult is aimed at my good self and my partner TwoWhales, all the rest are aimed at her new sidekick and 'other' men.

:D

Last edited:

LadyOnArooftop

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
@Saphire You have the right to remain silent, anything you say will be taken down and used against you. :rolleyes: This forum cracks me up! :)

S

Saphire

Oh you’ve left yourself open to their abuse now. They will be chanting to their god Corbyn while deciding how to abuse you. :D
Abuse??
The obsession of a couple of strangers on a forum isn't abuse...it's like white noise, easily ignored, unless one is bored and decides to humour it now and again. ;)

Back