Site Owner Message

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

mario2

Come back Mr Os!!! i want you to tell us more about your days in the Swiss Navy!

elwoodbluz1966

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Dear Taco Timmy,

Elwood1966 wrote "And we will not be deleting your account and do you know why ? Because you've asked on numerous occasions for it to be deleted, and when it is done, you just create another account." I only once asked for my account to be deleted and it was. That was about 3 years ago.

It is the right of every chatter to have his or her account deleted when so requested.

Since ukchat won't delete my account Taco Timmy I am forced to issue ukchat an ultimatum. Either ukchat permanently deletes my account or ukchat gives me special status in which ONLY YOU and the moderator Imperator can ban me in the future. Nobody else. I am so very tired of dealing with administrators and their fragile egos. If ukchat does neither then I'll reluctantly take formal steps to complain to the authorities that ukchat has refused to delete my account.

Oswestrian
We, as Admins, have discussed your situation, and your account has now been deleted.

(starts Countdown timer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back