Site Owner Message

Status
Not open for further replies.
O

Oswestrian

Dear Taco Timmy,

All your administrators insult chatters gratuitously but when they themselves are insulted by the aggrieved chatters the aggrieved chatters just get banned like me. You yourself said it a few months ago when you saw how all your staff were "bullying" me. That is the word that you yourself used. Remember ?

This is the only chatsite I have ever seen where this happens on a regular basis.

If you were smart Taco Timmy, you would fire all your administrators and moderators and make Imperator the Chief Administraive Officer. If you were REALLY smart, you would let Imperator choose who should replace the current moderators and administrators. He's an educated man but most importantly he doesn't have a FRAGILE EGO like Elwood, Miss_Understanding and Poco_Loco. But in all fairness Poco_Loco has made some progress.

Now please delete my account. I've had enough.

Best of luck to you Taco Timmy. Too bad we didn't see that much of you. I, like so many other chatters, always appreciate speaking to other educated chatters. Instead, I'm being banned by knuckle-dragging, Paleolithic Neanderthals.

Oswestrian

Last edited by a moderator:

elwoodbluz1966

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
You, on a daily basis are obnoxious, abusive, insulting, rude and downright offensive. You are warned again and again and have had many many bans. And you have the nerve to post this diatribe ? Try looking at your own behaviour instead of constantly insulting and blaming others. You are a horrible person on chat and you know it.

I also find it highly unlikely TacoTimmy said we as Admin 'bully' you and he has certainly never conveyed that to me or either of my fellow Admins on this site. You seem to think you can type whatever you want, whenever you want, no matter how abusive, insulting or disgusting it is. Well, here, you can't.

Oh and I can give you a factual quote from TacoTimmy regarding how we operate as Admins on this site - '' Keep in mind that this is a private establishment and the people who run it have full authority to handle matters as they see fit. ''

O

Oswestrian

I suggest you let Taco Timmy speak for himself.

And I freely admit that I have OFTEN been obnoxious, abusive, insulting, rude and downright offensive. But like the Medicine Man I only gave you a dose of YOUR OWN MEDICINE that you have so often and GRATUITOUSLY administered to me first. Or am I exaggerating ?

And the very fact that you, yet again, fall back on that on that age old argument about this being a "private establishment" speaks volumes to your attitude towards the power you were given and how you have used it as an excuse to continue insulting me and other chatters gratuitously. You are the living proof that power corrupts and that absolute power corrupts absolutely. Or am I exaggerating?

The Roman Republic recognised that there were times when the security of the Republic required a dictator but even her dictators were given two year mandates until that bastard Julius Caesar came along and thought he was special. I stand in the camp of Brutus. Caesar must die so the Republic can live.

I actually feel sorry for you. The only real power you have probably ever known in your life comes from chat. And even that you couldn't wield properly. But surely I exaggerate !

elwoodbluz1966

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
You exaggerate in your entire response. If you're gonna post a thread suggesting Admin are bullies and should 'all be sacked' (not a job btw) then expect an Admin response. I do not start on you first, you are the one who initiates the abuse and goading, you're not even man enough to admit that. We respond to your almost daily abuse and nonsense.

It is not my point about it being a private establishment - which in case you hadn't noticed it is (and free) - if you had read my reply correctly, it is a direct quote from TacoTimmy himself.

What is your pathetic obsession with power ? We don't need power to run the UK sites on behalf of the owner. And before you go making anymore totally inaccurate statements about mine, my fellow Admins or moderators private lives, you know nothing much about them and never will, so stop assuming you are in someway superior, because you know nothing of our life qualifications, work and experience. Always so quck to insult and judge others yet never prepared to say what you do in real life or answer any personal questions. Think about that the next time you're interrogating anyone on chat about their life or what they're chatting about. You always assume you know better than they do about themselves, such is your sheer arrogance.

And we will not be deleting your account and do you know why ? Because you've asked on numerous occasions for it to be deleted, and when it is done, you just create another account. You're addicted to chat and you know it. What you've failed to take from any of your many warnings and bans is any sense of personal responsibility for your own words and actions. Basically, you never learn and never change. Well, you either do so, or you wont need to ask to have your account deleted, because you will be simply banned from UKChat permanently.

O

Oswestrian

Then ban me permanently Elwoodbluz1966.

O

Oswestrian

Dear Taco Timmy,

Elwood1966 wrote "And we will not be deleting your account and do you know why ? Because you've asked on numerous occasions for it to be deleted, and when it is done, you just create another account." I only once asked for my account to be deleted and it was. That was about 3 years ago.

It is the right of every chatter to have his or her account deleted when so requested.

Since ukchat won't delete my account Taco Timmy I am forced to issue ukchat an ultimatum. Either ukchat permanently deletes my account or ukchat gives me special status in which ONLY YOU and the moderator Imperator can ban me in the future. Nobody else. I am so very tired of dealing with administrators and their fragile egos. If ukchat does neither then I'll reluctantly take formal steps to complain to the authorities that ukchat has refused to delete my account.

Oswestrian

yaris

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Dear Taco Timmy,

Elwood1966 wrote "And we will not be deleting your account and do you know why ? Because you've asked on numerous occasions for it to be deleted, and when it is done, you just create another account." I only once asked for my account to be deleted and it was. That was about 3 years ago.

It is the right of every chatter to have his or her account deleted when so requested.

Since ukchat won't delete my account Taco Timmy I am forced to issue ukchat an ultimatum. Either ukchat permanently deletes my account or ukchat gives me special status in which ONLY YOU and the moderator Imperator can ban me in the future. Nobody else. I am so very tired of dealing with administrators and their fragile egos. If ukchat does neither then I'll reluctantly take formal steps to complain to the authorities that ukchat has refused to delete my account.

Oswestrian
" Special status "?....my arse!, who the hell do you think you are?

Kev45

A beautiful sunset that was mistaken for a dawn.
Reaction score
DZ9VM30WAAAxuRO.jpg

elwoodbluz1966

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Dear Taco Timmy,

Oswestrian
Special status lol

Try the EU first, then maybe the UN. Perhaps NATO, but I think they're kinda busy right now.

Lil_White_Fox

Foxy love ❤️
Reaction score
Os post your CEO of the world pic and your the one with the fag hanging out ya mouth lol...the chat daddy gangster pmsl @Oswestrian you better not bloody delete

Ingrid1965

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
And than... Just Like That... Hell broke Lose.. But The Forum is a Hot Spot...;)o_O:D:rolleyes::oops:

bellofthedesert

Staff member
Reaction score
Hmm and sigh at the same time.

Imperator

Staff member
Reaction score
Am I alone in thinking Oswestrian raises some very attractive points...? Imperator for sole dictator sounds perfectly reasonable to me! :D What could possibly go wrong with all that POWER concentrated in the hands of one easily-corrupted individual...?!

As your true-sworn emperor I have to warn you not to delete your account though Osw, what would we do without your humour around here? ;)

Ingrid1965

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Am I alone in thinking Oswestrian raises some very attractive points...? Imperator for sole dictator sounds perfectly reasonable to me! :D What could possibly go wrong with all that POWER concentrated in the hands of one easily-corrupted individual...?!

As your true-sworn emperor I have to warn you not to delete your account though Osw, what would we do without your humour around here? ;)
I want U to Stayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

O

Oswestrian

The fact that you recognize and freely admit that you are an easily corruptible individual is the reason why I wrote what I wrote. Stick that in your pipe and smoke it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back