SilkintheMist (Marlene)

bhgxusa0123

Staff member
Reaction score
Marlene was a great chat buddy and friend. Through the many years we learned many things about each other and advice . Had a great laugh many times.
I pray for her family during this difficult time RIP Lovely.... See you again in the future.

IglooLass

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Very very sad news, a lovely lovely lady who actually cared. I will miss her dearly. the daft o’clock club will never be the same again.
Rest in peace and may God grant you eternal rest. Love Cags xxxxx

Terry1955

Staff member
Reaction score
We used to joke that silky modded with steel toe capped furry slippers because even when she booted someone she did it nicely lolol. Love you silky and thanks for all the love and laughs. RIP

evo55

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
So sad to hear the news of your passing it was a pleasure and privilege to have known you......you were always kind to me even though I live in Australia R.I.P lovely lady may the angels watch over you.. always in our thoughts xoxo

Avon

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
RIP Silky, you were always so lovely to me whenever we chatted xxx

TheBabayaga

Life is but a Dream within a dream
Reaction score
Is how you can tell some one was muchly loved...so many peeps speak highly of her, and I too have missed her, made me feel good in myself just from a casual greeting...kindly soul...

hell2bwith76

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Still missing you badly :(...never knew your real name but as Silky you were the BEST xoxoxo

Gwam67

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
Good morning everyone

We have very sad news to pass to you all. Sadly Marlene passed away yesterday morning - it was her 78th birthday - we have been informed. We are all deeply shocked. We were going to wait until later in the week to formally announce it as a mark of respect to Marlene and so all her family and close friends could be informed first, but unfortunately it has already been mentioned in chat. We will all miss Marlene greatly, she was a lovely lady.

Please feel free to post your comments or memories of Marlene below.

Thank you all

(we will have zero tolerance for any derogatory comments posted)
ABSOLUTELY gutted I missed the sad news of a lovely lady
Marlene was a diamond x R.I.P

Gwam67

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
A dear friend SilkInTheMist84 Marlene was Miss you loads X

Hughie

Take these times easy.be safe.Help others.
Reaction score
Heard about this too bless her.Its sad news,Didnt know her real well but always nice.Thoughts with family and friends.

sheera

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
I sadly didn't know her, but it's obvious from all the heartfelt comments that she was a lovely woman.

RIP Marlene.
rest inpeace marlene such a fine beautifullady xxxxwill be be missed bye all xxxxxx ashining star

sheera

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
Good morning everyone

We have very sad news to pass to you all. Sadly Marlene passed away yesterday morning - it was her 78th birthday - we have been informed. We are all deeply shocked. We were going to wait until later in the week to formally announce it as a mark of respect to Marlene and so all her family and close friends could be informed first, but unfortunately it has already been mentioned in chat. We will all miss Marlene greatly, she was a lovely lady.

Please feel free to post your comments or memories of Marlene below.

Thank you all

(we will have zero tolerance for any derogatory comments posted)

Stephen1954kent

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
Learnt belatedly today Sunday 8th May 2022 having not been on much. Feel quite shocked

Back