SilkintheMist (Marlene)

A

AGirlHasNoName

RIP silk, condolences to her family, she was a lovely lady, always so kind and polite. Xo

Claire8

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
R.I.P silk, a new star shines bright in the sky, keep shining bright, just like you did in chat and am certain in life!

Isabelle1

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
So sorry to hear about Silk.:( Always just so lovely xxxxx
Rest now xxx

TheBabayaga

Life is but a Dream within a dream
Reaction score
Damn , I really liked her. ..whenever I saw her nik, would see in my mindseye a silk scarf floating down past a lake, all misty...she was a lovely individual, will miss her. ..and Happy Birthday to you !

FYRSBABY

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
Rest in peace dear friend you will be greatly missed xxxxxx

AngelTearz

Staff member
Reaction score
So saddened to hear of the passing of Marlene. She was an absolute gem of a lady. Thank you for the laughs beautiful. I'm absolutely lost for words. Heaven has gained another angel. Fly free & fly high, you've gained your beautiful wings lovely. Condolences to your family & friends. Sleep well lovely. xXxXxXx :'(

Ash710

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
Very sad news about Silky passing away. Knew her from chat away back in our aol days. Never had a bad word about anyone. Will be sorely missed by her family and friends.

Miichaeluk2013

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
Silk u made mornings fun always an laugh to be around

you will be missed my friend by everyone R I P

hell2bwith76

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
I am stuck for words :( .Not seen you in chat for ages and always made me smile to see you. You were a cut above most of us and ...i`m struggling to believe that you have gone .
Sweet dreams Silk you deserve them.oxo

Greco

Chat supremo, kiss ma ring!
Reaction score
Good morning everyone

We have very sad news to pass to you all. Sadly Marlene passed away yesterday morning - it was her 78th birthday - we have been informed. We are all deeply shocked. We were going to wait until later in the week to formally announce it as a mark of respect to Marlene and so all her family and close friends could be informed first, but unfortunately it has already been mentioned in chat. We will all miss Marlene greatly, she was a lovely lady.

Please feel free to post your comments or memories of Marlene below.

Thank you all

(we will have zero tolerance for any derogatory comments posted)
Silk was one of the first people I spoke to,on joining the site.always making new members fit in,and involved with convos.she was absolutely a luvly woman,and great person,I had nothing but total respect for her.you will be missed,r.i.p dutchess,xxxx

JennyFleck

Inconsistently Consistent
Reaction score
Very sad news. Always said hello to me, made me feel welcome when I first joined.

scaredcat

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
Such a lovely fun lady, will miss the banter that we had. You make sure you keep them all in line up there. Huge huge hugs from me xx Will be sadly missed x RIP X

Last edited:
W

Wren

Heart broken I will love Silky forever. Support and care was always with me from Silky.will stay with me forever.
Thank you Silky <3 Venus will always be ours <3

Back