sense of humour.

midget_gem

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
maybe it's my sense of humour peeps don't get or that some high ranked peeps just don't have one and need to get a sense of humour transplant!!. ya cannae even jest now but others take it the wrong way and jump down ur throat. the rooms becoming to regimented. i am one for sticking to the rules but it' becoming rediculous.

midget_gem

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
i got slated one night by a specific member because i did not participate or talk all because I Said one word. is it any wonder why I am quiet when peeps takes things the wrong way then u have to explain and defend urself!!!

megs233

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
which room are you on about . i ssit watch as well hardly speak

Words

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Room has died since the change over I rather not go in there most are up there own arses :)

P

page

Room has died since the change over I rather not go in there most are up there own arses :)

that happens on any chat site doesnt it? but, you soon see the fonts you dont want to read and thankfully we have a choice to block certain ones. thank goodness for that.

J

JustinCredible

that happens on any chat site doesnt it? but, you soon see the fonts you dont want to read and thankfully we have a choice to block certain ones. thank goodness for that.
I do so hope the jazzy fonts and invasive signatures are not going to invade the forum! :rolleyes:

navsbad

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
Yah room is becoming ridiculous, it was rocking with laughter the other night until a mod steeped in and told us to behave so, I let them have both barrels (a so called naughty word was involved I have to admit :) then left. I logged on the next day and was immediately bounced and, banned. The recently appointed mods were all fun chatters prior to their appointments and, I thought maybe Hollie was relaxing her dictatorial grip on the room alas, it seems not, they've become a bunch of simpering sycophants in her image and, make it impossible to have fun in the room if any subject not suitable for under 10's is discussed. The problem I have is, the Yah room is my natural home and, has been for around 13 years and, there is no obvious alternative on this site. The solution may be to use a white font ?
Homeless.

J

JustinCredible

My problem is that I have a Grim Reaper sense of humour based on sarcasm and piss taking. I come from a chat room where I could say and do anything nothing was off limits however this is just not on in the YAH room but as I say this is MY problem. I have to adapt and am happy to do so because I'm grateful to this site for giving me a platform to chat to old friends..make some new ones..Oh and keep an the on the girlfriend!
I accept it's easier for me to adapt to the rules of this new environment than it is for old established regs who feel their spiritual home has been bastardised and i can understand them not wanting to go down without a fight.

megs233

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
My problem is that I have a Grim Reaper sense of humour based on sarcasm and piss taking. I come from a chat room where I could say and do anything nothing was off limits however this is just not on in the YAH room but as I say this is MY problem. I have to adapt and am happy to do so because I'm grateful to this site for giving me a platform to chat to old friends..make some new ones..Oh and keep an the on the girlfriend!
I accept it's easier for me to adapt to the rules of this new environment than it is for old established regs who feel their spiritual home has been bastardised and i can understand them not wanting to go down without a fight.
quote' Oh and keep an the on the girlfriend!', woe dont you trust her then ? says a lot for your relationship that. lol
i am happy to stay out the YAH room i used to love it there now i rather not bother .

Back