scottish language

TwoWhalesInAPool

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
via newsthump.com
''Glaswegian scientists discover key way of fighting Coronavirus is to ‘kick its fuckin’ cvnt in’'

Glaswegian geneticists have discovered a key weakness in Covid-19’s armoury, which may ultimately benefit the whole of humankind.

Boffins working at Glasgow University began by analysing the DNA profile of the virus using a supercomputer in the hope of finding key sections that might allow them to neutralise its deadly effects.

However, despite week upon week of tiring research with very little to show for their efforts, the team grew increasingly pissed off as conventional scientific avenues failed to yield any hope of a cure.

Lead Virologist, Professor Simo’ “Begbie” Williams, said, “Aye, things were looking bleak for us all – as a species like – so I sez to the boys – let’s try something a wee bit different, sure.

“We had several of these wee virus cvnts cornered under an electron microscope so I squares up to ‘em, casual like, and sez ‘there’s nearly three thoosand people deed cos o’ youse and nae cvnt leaves this laboratory until we find out what cvnt did it’.”

At that point Williams’ team, who had been drinking heavily, set about the viral load with steel toe-capped boots and knuckledusters, aiming in particular for the viral reproductive region, found on a vulnerable chain of hyrdocarbons.

Williams added triumphantly, “And what does the virus do? Shites it!”

The group, nominated today for the Nobel Prize for medicine, now hopes to focus its energies on finding a cure for the rhinovirus responsible for the ‘common cold’, a cure which they believe will rely primarily on glassing it in the face.''

S

Scotsbabe2020

aye well god job I kent aboot this right fae the start, I was involved in an rta in 1987, just found out there was no medical records of it, but now its all been updated, put the silly fucks in their places,

Words

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@
scottish

S

Scotsbabe2020

certainly has lol , hows u?, ive just got over the worst

WickedPerdition

Chat Celebrity of the Decade*.
Reaction score
hello id like to make it all clear that , the English folk need to watch wat thy copy lol
the worlds gone mad
hello id like to make it all clear that , the English folk need to watch wat thy copy lol
the worlds gone mad

I haven't got the slightest clue what this Chat Thread is about.
I don't even think there is a premise on what to have a discussion!
The whole point of opening a new thread is to stimulate discussion, surely?
Next you'll be telling us that we didn't understand whatever it is you typed.
The good news is: you're damned right. We don't!

Ah dinnae ken, hen! :cool:

Poco_Loco

✪ Administrator
Reaction score
I have never understood a single thing a Scottish person has ever said , "Aye" is about all that registers :)

English is tough enough , you guys are "Next level" Crazy !

Poco_Loco

✪ Administrator
Reaction score
You can't tell the difference between a Scottish accent and an American one though...

So ?
SO ?

Go and De-Flea your Pussy ,

Summer's coming !!

Poco_Loco

✪ Administrator
Reaction score
That little girls accent was Scottish ,

and you won't bully me into thinking otherwise :)

GirlOnCall

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
Don't mind a bit of Scots writing, although, I struggle to understand it at the best of times lol

Back