scottish language

S

Scotsbabe2020

didn't u watch the election n tv, there was a vote to remain or leave, I voted leave but it was remain, the election came on again and the uks let the eu

megs233

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
Only the Brummie and Scouse accents. The Manc accent is great (aside from the Gallagher brothers.... they are just odd). lol
I am Brummie but not have the accent ppl think because they think its same as someone from Wolves yam yams and it is not.

B

Bad_Influence

leave, but ye canna trust these cunts

Haven't you seen the debacle in the EU now? They are squabbling amongst themselves about how they are going to replace the £Billions they won't be robbing from us anymore. Our money was all that mattered to them.

You didn't leave the UK... and unless you get Indy 2 (Not going to happen) you will be with the UK for the foreseeable future.

megs233

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
didn't u watch the election n tv, there was a vote to remain or leave, I voted leave but it was remain, the election came on again and the uks let the eu
you voted to leave the EU? or leave uk and become a country on your own ?
Lots voted but now they having second thoughts they stand to lose a lot more they realised.

B

Bad_Influence

I am Brummie but not have the accent ppl think because they think its same as someone from Wolves yam yams and it is not.

I bet you can't say "We wanna be togevvah" without sounding like the advert ! :D:D:D

S

Scotsbabe2020

thts just it better off together means more fighting lol, we haave muslims up in Scotland, thank feck for our safety!

Back