rules

megs233

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
Can i ask where are the rules i keep hearing about? where are they wrote down?
Can you please show them to me so i know why and when i being warned for something i consider normal to do.
thank you

LondonGuy

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Rules
  1. You must be 18 years of age or older to use this site.
  2. Do not request, post, upload, or link to any content that is illegal in the United States or in your own country.
  3. Do not request, post, upload, or link to any content that depicts minors, regardless of the context.
  4. Do not post contact information or personally identifiable information, whether it is yours or another person's, in the main chat rooms. In private is fine if it is your own information.
  5. Do not engage in prolonged harassment of other users.
  6. Do not spam or flood.
  7. Speak English only in public in the main rooms.

megs233

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
i not asking you i asking the power that be

LondonGuy

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Thanks for the rude reply - you asked a question on forum I replied (Never knew users could dictate who can and can't reply), was not implied you was asking staff, if you was I am sure you could have contacted them by PM/Email or used this :

ukchat.com/help/

Ask a simple question get a simple reply!

megs233

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
Rebecca what i a, asking where are they.

megs233

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
Rules
  2. Do not request, post, upload, or link to any content that is illegal in the United States or in your own country.
  3. Do not request, post, upload, or link to any content that depicts minors, regardless of the context.
  4. Do not post contact information or personally identifiable information, whether it is yours or another person's, in the main chat rooms. In private is fine if it is your own information.
  6. Do not spam or flood.
what iam asking is where they posted as not many of us have seen them . i was not being rude as u so like to think i am . [butt out my post i dont infer with yours ] now i being rude.

megs233

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
My understanding of a ‘moderator’ is to moderate a room/s using the parameters set by the site owners, the rules they themselves decided on. Not to ignore those rules and make up new rules to suit yourself.
If a ‘moderator’, for moderator read megalomaniac, wants their own specific rules then how about they open their own chat site and run it the way they want to. Not alienate the chatters who use the room you ‘moderate’

It’s got nothing to do with being an ex AOL, or any other site, chatter. Chatters are chatters what ever site the use.
I myself used to use AOHell many years ago. You get good and bad no matter what site is used for chatting.
No idea about mods i just asking where on site are the rules written?

midget_gem

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Can i ask where are the rules i keep hearing about? where are they wrote down?
Can you please show them to me so i know why and when i being warned for something i consider normal to do.
thank you
Very good point all i see swearing is frowned upon not banned and also me mention of masked swearing ie use an atrix to block out a letter in a swear word which i got booted for lol.

SuperNova

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
theres no rules about swearing except in YAH they have their own rules about everything.

megs233

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
theres no rules about swearing except in YAH they have their own rules about everything.
i not just on about y@h room i rarely go in there . i mean the rules for all the site .
i was not aware till last night we not allowed to post you tube tunes . i was warned by a bot. so i went hunting for the rules could not find them.

megs233

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
  6. Do not spam or flood.
thats all i find when i log into chat .

Back