rules

L

lorr_45

cos the england room is laid back ppl with a soh in it megs hence no one bothers about music links they don't like they block as i says in my last post :D not rocket science lol well maybe to some it is :d

SuperNova

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
not sure theres much you can actually do, like me, we have alternatives and that to leave, as its now classed as an adult site no one has to click on any add. not sure we can actually demand they taken off, we can have a moan thats about all.. i add quick,, I love a moan

megs233

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
At the bottom of the page is a link showing Terms and Ru
not sure theres much you can actually do, like me, we have alternatives and that to leave, as its now classed as an adult site no one has to click on any add. not sure we can actually demand they taken off, we can have a moan thats about all.. i add quick,, I love a moan

megs233

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
sorry balls that up
you could ad blocker i do i dont see ads at all

Words

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
your better off using the Queensbury rules Megs

Back