what iam asking is where they posted as not many of us have seen them . i was not being rude as u so like to think i am . [butt out my post i dont infer with yours ] now i being rude.Rules
- You must be 18 years of age or older to use this site.
- Do not request, post, upload, or link to any content that is illegal in the United States or in your own country.
- Do not request, post, upload, or link to any content that depicts minors, regardless of the context.
- Do not post contact information or personally identifiable information, whether it is yours or another person's, in the main chat rooms. In private is fine if it is your own information.
- Do not engage in prolonged harassment of other users.
- Do not spam or flood.
- Speak English only in public in the main rooms.
No idea about mods i just asking where on site are the rules written?My understanding of a ‘moderator’ is to moderate a room/s using the parameters set by the site owners, the rules they themselves decided on. Not to ignore those rules and make up new rules to suit yourself.
If a ‘moderator’, for moderator read megalomaniac, wants their own specific rules then how about they open their own chat site and run it the way they want to. Not alienate the chatters who use the room you ‘moderate’
It’s got nothing to do with being an ex AOL, or any other site, chatter. Chatters are chatters what ever site the use.
I myself used to use AOHell many years ago. You get good and bad no matter what site is used for chatting.
Very good point all i see swearing is frowned upon not banned and also me mention of masked swearing ie use an atrix to block out a letter in a swear word which i got booted for lol.Can i ask where are the rules i keep hearing about? where are they wrote down?
Can you please show them to me so i know why and when i being warned for something i consider normal to do.
i not just on about [email protected] room i rarely go in there . i mean the rules for all the site .theres no rules about swearing except in YAH they have their own rules about everything.
so where the ones say s no uploads in ENGLAND room? LOLthats the rules for the site megs