Riddles

Moriarty

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
Ok you are saying that quantum mechanics happen in the brain....far enough
No idea, but when 2 particals can exist many miles apart and yet be synchronised, does it not make one wonder?

NickUK

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
No idea, but when 2 particals can exist many miles apart and yet be synchronised, does it not make one wonder?
yeah it is fascinating science isnt it
I said fair enough not far...typo :)

Lil_White_Fox

Foxy love ❤️
Reaction score
Imagination is faster than speed of light..definitely not and certainly not on this ere forum ;)

Lil_White_Fox

Foxy love ❤️
Reaction score
Light deceives the eye which therefore lives in the past in reality, so the imagination is likely working from the past and slower than speed ;) dr fox will charge next time lol

Moriarty

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
Light deceives the eye which therefore lives in the past in reality, so the imagination is likely working from the past and slower than speed ;) dr fox will charge next time lol

The problem with that is that the eye is involved, your externalising it.
Imagination is internal.
We think faster than we see.

Your thinking only of the past, that is memory.
That is reaction.

What is instant, or the future, is both slower and faster than light, simply because it may or may not exist in this reality.
Hence the future is in a quantum state.

Play with that idea, I have no idea where it came from but feck it, I'm drunk.

Lil_White_Fox

Foxy love ❤️
Reaction score
The problem with that is that the eye is involved, your externalising it.
Imagination is internal.
We think faster than we see.

Your thinking only of the past, that is memory.
That is reaction.

What is instant, or the future, is both slower and faster than light, simply because it may or may not exist in this reality.
Hence the future is in a quantum state.

Play with that idea, I have no idea where it came from but feck it, I'm drunk.
Incorrect

Lil_White_Fox

Foxy love ❤️
Reaction score
Even in alpha and delta sleep state the most creative minds of imagination and inventions would not be faster
Your argument is flawed by being philosophical I prefer facts.

No entity,whether matter, wave, field, any cause and effect of known universe, can travel faster than speed of light

Lil_White_Fox

Foxy love ❤️
Reaction score
A bit of google for ya ...So why can't you travel faster than light? The faster an object travels, the more massive it becomes. As an accelerating object gains mass and thus becomes heavier, it takes more and more energy to increase its speed. It would take an infinite amount of energy to make an object reach the speed of light

I.e you would need an infinite massive head...actually there's a point I overlooked #tefalheads lol

Lil_White_Fox

Foxy love ❤️
Reaction score
A maths riddle for ya. Paul's height is six feet, he's an assistant at a butcher's shop, and wears size 9 shoes. What does he weigh?

Altair

Web Master
Reaction score
Why is it a problem?
We have seen quantum entaglement in action.
How do we know what is real?
You would have to define what is meant by the term 'REAL'.

When we wake up in a morning we know we are real...We feel the cold or the warmth of our surroundings.. we have feelings about what the day ahead might be like...We have thought's about a STRONG COFFEE.

When we don't wake up....We cease to exist along with all those thoughts.

Quantum entanglement doesn't play a part with biological matter.

It's to do with exotic particles that we knew very little about until very recently.

It's fascinating that 2 particles can be millions of miles away from each other but act as if they are in the same place at once.

The Key thing here is 'At once'.. Which 'Albert Einstein' once called .." Spooky action at a distance'.

It means nothing in real terms. We can't use this information for anything at present. It's just an observation.

NickUK. Quantum mechanics do not happen in the brain.

Altair

Web Master
Reaction score
Imagination is faster than speed of light..definitely not and certainly not on this ere forum ;)
Wrong.

Imagination , like thought's, have no Mass.

They don't consist of Photons.

Light particles have 'Photons'.

Nothing can travel faster than light photons.

Moriarty

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
You would have to define what is meant by the term 'REAL'.

When we wake up in a morning we know we are real...We feel the cold or the warmth of our surroundings.. we have feelings about what the day ahead might be like...We have thought's about a STRONG COFFEE.

When we don't wake up....We cease to exist along with all those thoughts.

Quantum entanglement doesn't play a part with biological matter.

It's to do with exotic particles that we knew very little about until very recently.

It's fascinating that 2 particles can be millions of miles away from each other but act as if they are in the same place at once.

The Key thing here is 'At once'.. Which 'Albert Einstein' once called .." Spooky action at a distance'.

It means nothing in real terms. We can't use this information for anything at present. It's just an observation.

NickUK. Quantum mechanics do not happen in the brain.

Reality is based on perception.
Anything else is supposition.
Yet all perception is subjective, so does reality exist in a normal form or a quantum one?

Moriarty

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
A bit of google for ya ...So why can't you travel faster than light? The faster an object travels, the more massive it becomes. As an accelerating object gains mass and thus becomes heavier, it takes more and more energy to increase its speed. It would take an infinite amount of energy to make an object reach the speed of light

I.e you would need an infinite massive head...actually there's a point I overlooked #tefalheads lol
Sorry.

Light has no set speed, it changes dues to the density of the area it resides in.

You'er playing on the light speed in a vaccum.

Now if you look at quantum physics where information can travel between linked particles beyond the speed of light, purely by linked perception, then thats throws basic Einstien physics out the window, or does it?

Which theory explains that ;)
There is an answer.

Lets see how far you wanna play with it

Moriarty

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
A maths riddle for ya. Paul's height is six feet, he's an assistant at a butcher's shop, and wears size 9 shoes. What does he weigh?
I dunno.
72 inches devided buy 9?
Gotta be 8.
Best guess lol

LadyOnArooftop

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
1. You're running in the Olympic 100m final... you overtake the person in 2nd, then what place are you in?

2, Whoever makes it doesn't tell. Whoever takes it doesn't know. Whoever knows it doesn't want it.
What is it?
(there's a few possible answers to this one, two that I can think of...)

BasildonBond

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
A riddle I heard this morning, but I didn't get it. :rolleyes:

A doctor and his son are in a frightful car crash. The doctor is killed outright. They rush the injured youth to hospital. The surgeon takes one look at the
patient and says "I can't operate on this boy because he is my child"

explanation?...
The Surgeon was God. We're all children of God. Simples!

LadyOnArooftop

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
The Surgeon was God. We're all children of God. Simples!
Tut! the answer to that riddle has been posted a few times. I thought it was the solution to post 257 which has been stuck there for a month, so long ago I've forgotten the answers! :oops:

BasildonBond

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
A riddle I heard this morning, but I didn't get it. :rolleyes:

A doctor and his son are in a frightful car crash. The doctor is killed outright. They rush the injured youth to hospital. The surgeon takes one look at the
patient and says "I can't operate on this boy because he is my child"

explanation?...
or the surgeon and the doctor that died are both gay....were married and and had a son together through surrogacy. Simples!

Back