• no need

Votes: 3 100.0%
  • ruins the site

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

ghostseeker2018

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
why do folk need to be racism towards others is there a point to it i don,t think there is so i am glad to say i am not racist i don,t swear am not abusive i don,t understand why others are that way ,
strange creatures ...................................

C

ChasingRubies

Depends doesn't it.. if someone is racist behind closed doors and doesn't racially abuse people then they're entitled to dislike people from other races.
However if someone is being abusive using the P word, W word and N word in a derogatory manner then its an issue.
As for people swearing, we're all adults on here and swearing is allowed so that's a none issue. Abuse will always happen online no matter where you are.

Wojcik

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
I'm assuming we're talking about real life here, and not the chat site. I feel as though everyone should be allowed to express their views. If we silence those minorities who are racist, then how are we supposed to identify these groups and criticise their actions? That's the whole point about freedom of expression, to challenge and change minds.
I do agree on the point that racism, bullying, sexual harassment or any other forms of abuse, should not be acceptable in any form. Unfortunately, abuse online is very difficult to resolve and take action upon. There are many loopholes online where the perpetrator can freely abuse other and suffer no consequences for those actions. This was one of the downsides of having the guests for example, as little action could be done against them.

ghostseeker2018

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
you,r correct but it should,nt be tolerated in any shape or form online or not .remove the guests problem solved .

ghostseeker2018

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
folks religion were there from it doesnt matter we are all the same less abuse makes the site a better place also less racism makes it better to.

C

ChasingRubies

Yeah but disliking and having an opinion about a religion isn't racist? Religion has followers of all races so it can't be racist. Racism is where someone thinks you’re inferior because of your colour, ethnicity, nationality or race.

Words

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Ghosthunter your just trying to stir things up think next time before you sprout off

Jude99

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
Ghosthunter your just trying to stir things up think next time before you sprout off

When most people talk about racism they usually mean different nationalities, and other races. Its all ridiculous really cos most of us have a mix somewhere even if it is English/Irish/Scot/ or Welsh. I really dont think many people are ' Racist ' if the truth was known.
We are just people living in a mixed up world.

Reaction score
When most people talk about racism they usually mean different nationalities, and other races. Its all ridiculous really cos most of us have a mix somewhere even if it is English/Irish/Scot/ or Welsh. I really dont think many people are ' Racist ' if the truth was known.
We are just people living in a mixed up world.

Unsurprisingly you forgot the Cornish but racism towards us is encouraged in the UK by Governments and media.

Jude99

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
Cornwell in in England near Devon.... so I didnt

Reaction score
Cornwell in in England near Devon.... so I didnt

Maybe the post I answered to wasn't racist cos I know not everyone heard the announcement but If you're insisting on calling a Cornish person English then that is racist, in fact we're Celts. I could even type that in my own Celtic language if I so wished. You can blame the selective English history system for this not being taught.

And in case you missed it heres the announcement Cornish granted minority status within the UK - Free Chat Rooms

Jude99

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
Oh so that makes us English folk Anglo-Saxon to be absolutely historically correct.... and yes us
Coc-kneys do have our own language too.... so watcha- u- ol-mate! :rolleyes:

Back