Racism in the YAH room

J

JustinCredible

JustinCredible I am in shock .not on at all that just goes to show you what sort of ppl are modding the room she [ iffit is she] needs sacking]
I wouldn't go as far as wanting someone sacked for doing a job they love but they certainly need educating.

J

Jo_King

Mods need to get round the cauldron, sort out once and for all, what language is offensive, yes? kick there arses out the room, the racists not mods. i think, hehe

megs233

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
I wouldn't go as far as wanting someone sacked for doing a job they love but they certainly need educating.
A JOB? they paid to do it now!!! . i don't see it as a job its more like I not got anything better to do i sit here for hours try to look good.

J

JustinCredible

A JOB? they paid to do it now!!! . i don't see it as a job its more like I not got anything better to do i sit here for hours try to look good.
I know some Mods in YAH clearly just want that star next to their name..the kudos with chatters kowtowing to them..but I know that Hollie loves YAH and puts it first.. she just wants what's best for the room.

Words

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Should change your name Justin incredible
you try to make a mountain out of a molehill
You never heard of nicknames
you need to get out more live a life
stop telling people what they can say or not
there are mods on here let them do there jobs

EdStone

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
The N word used in the Dambusters film refers to Guy Gibsons dog not any person i myself had a horse as child with the same name but while we,re on the subject of name calling our soldiers were refered to as Tommys the Americans call us Limeys the Australians call us Poms where does that leave your arguement?

Jude99

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
Oh well at least this thread has kept up to date whilst I was away.
Cheers.

J

JustinCredible

The N word used in the Dambusters film refers to Guy Gibsons dog not any person i myself had a horse as child with the same name but while we,re on the subject of name calling our soldiers were refered to as Tommys the Americans call us Limeys the Australians call us Poms where does that leave your arguement?
As well as it being the dog's name the 'N' word was also used as the code word for a breach in the Möhne dam. So it's ok to use discriminatory
language as long as it's not aimed at anyone? I get you now.
btw what a sad and ironic death Guy Gibson the leader of The Dam Busters raid later suffered.... shot down in a friendly fire incident by a
Lancaster bomber. ....

Jude99

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
Who cares... the majority of chatters in any chat room are not racist, so best not keep banging on about it.

J

JustinCredible

Who cares... the majority of chatters in any chat room are not racist, so best not keep banging on about it.
but you see.. there's the rub.. are the majority of chatters not racist? when discriminatory language is used no one say anything quite the reverse
some join in!

megs233

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
We are adults, surely one can make up one's own mind if one choose's to join in with the discriminatory language ,.......

Wojcik

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
but you see.. there's the rub.. are the majority of chatters not racist? when discriminatory language is used no one say anything quite the reverse
some join in!

And here's something that will blow people's minds Justin. Subconsciously, we may be the things we try not to be. We as humans judge people in the first few seconds of contact. No one can control their subconsciousness.

J

JustinCredible

And here's something that will blow people's minds Justin. Subconsciously, we may be the things we try not to be. We as humans judge people in the first few seconds of contact. No one can control their subconsciousness.
Oh very much so Wojcik.. The use of racial discriminatory language in itself doesn't make you a racist it simply makes you guilty of using such words.
As for first impressions and subconsciousness .. If you're walking down the High St and a black man is approaching you.. do you see a man or a black man? it depends on where and how you were brought up.

J

Jo_King

ageism definitely worse than racism, look at Mandella, spent 27 years in gaol for being old, came out even older, not right, not right at all

Jude99

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
Its good being older in mind but I dont like the body wearing out .

megs233

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
case of if we knew back then what we know now we all be different i think '
yes jude body bits are wearing ut but mind all there [ i think] lol

Words

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Justin seems the only one with a bee in his bonnet

Back