Prisoner Cell Block H

LadyOnArooftop

UKChat Celebrity
Joined
Apr 21, 2018
Messages
1,972
Reaction score
2,522
I've just watched episode 179, that's got to be the worst wig ever! :) For some reason it made me think of 'Wiggy', an odd bod reg from an old chat site. Yes, you can leave a chat site but the chat never completely leaves you. :eek:

Wiggy - Copy.JPG
 

LadyOnArooftop

UKChat Celebrity
Joined
Apr 21, 2018
Messages
1,972
Reaction score
2,522
Just watched episode 191, the saddest ending ever, someone's even put it on youtube.

 

LadyOnArooftop

UKChat Celebrity
Joined
Apr 21, 2018
Messages
1,972
Reaction score
2,522
Another iconic moment from Prisoner...
Gangsters on the outside have ordered Kath to kill a prisoner, she doesn't want to go through with it so asks Bea if she do anything to help her...

 
T

ToughType

Guest
Over the holidays I have been watching Prisoner, which has just started a rerun on 5Select (channel 153 on Sky). I invite you, the fab forum few, to join me in watching all 692 episodes. :cool:
My Mum used to watch that lol
 

LadyOnArooftop

UKChat Celebrity
Joined
Apr 21, 2018
Messages
1,972
Reaction score
2,522
I stopped watching around episode 240, partly because I changed my shifts. I used to work nights. I'd come home, make a coffee and before bed
potter about for an hour tidying up while listening/watching Prisoner. Working days put the kybosh on my morning fix of the show. But for me, it
was also the low point of Prisoner. Vera's left, Lizzie's getting tiresome she's been in the show for too long, Oh and Bea needs a transplant
and Doreen just happens to be a prefect match. :rolleyes: I'm back on nights soon so I'll get back into it. From distant memory, the high point of the show can't be far off. The Freak turns up and male prisoners in Wentworth! :)
 
Last edited:

LadyOnArooftop

UKChat Celebrity
Joined
Apr 21, 2018
Messages
1,972
Reaction score
2,522
Jock Stewart a truly terrifying prison officer is back, :) but now gone for good. :( Around episode 258.

 

LadyOnArooftop

UKChat Celebrity
Joined
Apr 21, 2018
Messages
1,972
Reaction score
2,522
The Freak has arrived hurrah! Oh, and Chrissy Latham is back.... again! Still no news on Sandy Edwards... did she escape or was she murdered?
Around episode 287
 

PennyDreadful2

UKChat Initiate
Joined
Feb 12, 2026
Messages
22
Reaction score
14
The Freak has arrived hurrah! Oh, and Chrissy Latham is back.... again! Still no news on Sandy Edwards... did she escape or was she murdered?
Around episode 287
Have you seen any of the Prisoner cast interviews on YouTube? The channel is called Talking Prisoner, each episode features different actors and actresses that appeared on the show. I thouroughly recommend them. Having said that though, you might hear some plot spoilers, so beware!
 

LadyOnArooftop

UKChat Celebrity
Joined
Apr 21, 2018
Messages
1,972
Reaction score
2,522
Have you seen any of the Prisoner cast interviews on YouTube? The channel is called Talking Prisoner, each episode features different actors and actresses that appeared on the show. I thouroughly recommend them. Having said that though, you might hear some plot spoilers, so beware!
I'm trying to get through as many episodes on 5Select as I can because my contract with Sky is up in April, and I'm not renewing it. So I'll only have the internet then for my fix of Cell Block H, but I'll have no TV licence to pay, Hurrah! These days I'm only watching scenes set in the prison and fast forwarding all the outside stuff when a prisoner is released, like when Susie Driscoll was recently shown living in a hostel and working in a pizza place, I just skipped all that.
Oh and thanks for the heads-up on that 'Talking Prisoner' youtube channel, I'll have a look at it when I get the time.
 
Back
Top