LadyOnArooftop
UKChat Celebrity
- Joined
- Apr 21, 2018
- Messages
- 1,969
- Reaction score
- 2,521
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
My Mum used to watch that lolOver the holidays I have been watching Prisoner, which has just started a rerun on 5Select (channel 153 on Sky). I invite you, the fab forum few, to join me in watching all 692 episodes.![]()
Oh that bloody remake was a hideous piece of trashare we talking the original prisoner cell block h, or the horrific re-imagined one with milfs in it?
Have you seen any of the Prisoner cast interviews on YouTube? The channel is called Talking Prisoner, each episode features different actors and actresses that appeared on the show. I thouroughly recommend them. Having said that though, you might hear some plot spoilers, so beware!The Freak has arrived hurrah! Oh, and Chrissy Latham is back.... again! Still no news on Sandy Edwards... did she escape or was she murdered?
Around episode 287