People who know people from other forums

S

Saphire

Bad Influence has this "code of conduct" when he expects ;nay DEMANDS that all others follow .Whats the word for "self perfection ?" well he does truly think that . Fact is he did and still does gather small groups ( cliques ) of friends around him and then they all spread any old scandal which he dictates to them. hence i find that some people who previously said "hello " to me for ages suddenly ,without any obvous reason ,stop even speaking to me . I bet they have me blocked ?. That` in itself doesn`t bother me at all ,it`s just the small minds of Sad`s followers who literally worship him ,fk knows why !
For some person to deliberately search for another ones Social media sites and then snatch photos plus documents etc from the site and beyond that actually post it in open chatrooms is really beneath any form of decency in my opinion . How many of you do that same thing ??
Oh yes ,he also shares the way into my Media site with other members so they can ( and do !) use it as a form of abuse against me . They really do think it`s funny ,they are beyond help imo.
What does any of this have to do with me?

S

Saphire

Oh and do you have ANY evidence that I shared your social media site with anyone at all? No of course you don’t, because I DIDN’T. If I can see an open profile so can anyone else. Please don’t make false accusations again, thank you in advance.
Once something is on social media, open to all, the world and his wife can copy stuff. Crazy to allow pics of yourself and more importantly your family, to fall into the hands of God knows who.

I am not on any social media sites like Facebook or Twitter....too risky and too much trouble.

hell2bwith76

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
You were on the old site. End of discussion.
Sad has spoken ! Take heed everyone and bow to your leader :)
Once something is on social media, open to all, the world and his wife can copy stuff. Crazy to allow pics of yourself and more importantly your family, to fall into the hands of God knows who.

I am not on any social media sites like Facebook or Twitter....too risky and too much trouble.
Sad KNOWS who has been posting stuff of mine onto THIS site and i can only guess that the person has been pointed my link out to that person . He nor she has any reason to copy and use any material which is PERSONAL to me and my family /friends so can any of you mates of his tell me why he has ?. It`s the LAST thing i`d consider doing( poking my nose into a site purely dedicated to them ( so what is their plan ?
Makes me sick tbh.

hell2bwith76

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
You mean to say in all honesty that you never shared the link with your lady friend ? Come off it you big liar !
You`r worse than Boris ! I know that you support him and his plans lol.

W

WolfeSwitche

If you wanted to show your torso, why include your legs?

Just taken you off ignore in order to reply to this (word of choice).

You're as daft as are your posts :rolleyes:

Back on ignore you go.
We've discussed this.

For the umpteenth time I was SHOWING OFF MY TSHIRT.

Now, do me a favour and stop typing to me Blossom.

Btw, if you had me on ignore how did you see my post?

Last edited by a moderator:

SamBally

Dance with me until the sun rises!
Reaction score
Here is stalky, adding fuel to the fire, while he harasses yet another chatter.

The problem is... Once he has wound them up... while he basks in the online glory of winding them up, no one else in his harem appears to notice what a menace this creature really is and which gives him permission to carry on "showing off" how "brilliant" he thinks he is.

Back