People who know people from other forums

hell2bwith76

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
All the bullying (or alleged bullying) seems to go on in the chatrooms....so why, if one feels bullied, do they continue to go in them?
The forum itself doesn't have bullies, it may have 2 or 3 people who TRY to browbeat others, but there are enough 'normal' posters here to ensure they are either ignored or put in their place.

As forums go, this one is OK imo.
The reason for worse bullying in any chatrooms is that there can be several people ,all shouting abuse at one person on the same ,scrolling page . People get confused with who said what many a time ( i note) so errors are made which lead to conflict of members who maybe were quite friendly .. No reason for the members to dash off like cowards when thy have a perfect right to be in the rooms . If the bullies wish to get rid of their prey they need to create "bans " against the victims . Many have done that !

hell2bwith76

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
You once accused ME of Being 'Bad' and Vice Versa...! 'Bad's' just bad and I'm just 'Me'. Stop reading too much into this.

Don't log in here as often as you do...Take some time out.

Go to bed at a reasonable hour old boy and get some good food in you.;)
I`ll ask for your opinions of my life when i need it thanks .:)

S

Saphire

Haha...You try putting me in my place. See where that gets you. Define 'Normal'?
Oh I did put you in your place....creep.
Define normal?....for a start one who doesn't creep round after another poster looking for scraps of attention.

Altair

Web Master
Reaction score
Oh I did put you in your place....creep.
Define normal?....for a start one who doesn't creep round after another poster looking for scraps of attention.

OK.. For a Start...I do not creep around anywhere, never mind on internet forums.

I do not need attention from anyone.

It's YOU that keeps talking about 'Scraps'...Not ME.

Maybe it's YOU that is 'Creeping' around...for Scraps of attention.

You could never put me in my place.

Altair

Web Master
Reaction score
Absolutely untrue - I always look for the positive/ good in people.
When I think I've found it, it somehow backfires.

I'm tired of trying to understand people and reading between the lines.

How they act is what they are, from now on, as far as I'm concerned.

In Forrest's words - Stupid is as stupid does.
There is no good in ME.

Move on.

Altair

Web Master
Reaction score
As this thread disappeared from the list, I realised that someone I have on ignore must have posted.
So in order to read it I have to log off..

Somoene please tell Altair that he is on ignore and that my world does not revolve around him.

Thanks.
We all know your world revolves around ME...So quit with the threats.

Carry on. ;)

Altair

Web Master
Reaction score
So off I logged again...and found that Christopher had replied (another ignored id)

So are you Christopher, so are you (sad) ... minus the funny and cute :rolleyes:
NO...'I'm Bad'...What don't you get about this...?

'Altair' is just a vision...Of ME.

Get used to that. ;)

W

WolfeSwitche

As this thread disappeared from the list, I realised that someone I have on ignore must have posted.
So in order to read it I have to log off..

Somoene please tell Altair that he is on ignore and that my world does not revolve around him.

Thanks.
But I really really want him to know that so I'll post about it rather than just doing it.

W

WolfeSwitche

Hardly nosey - The only reason I started replying tonight was due to the fact that Altair quoted my post.

Perhaps he didn't realise that I'd placed him on ignore, so I replied, telling him so.

I'm nice like that :)

Then you butted in Christopher.....

Stop projecting your own flaws onto other people Christopher :)
Perhaps he didnt care if you have him on block, or claim to.

Back