People who know people from other forums

hell2bwith76

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
You seem obsessed with her age. Using someone's age to insult or demean them is right up there with racism. A nasty trait by any standards. I doubt very much you're a spring chicken yourself. I think you're a middle aged virago with nothing better to do then spout bile at people you can't bully. What young woman would sit on a forum like this day in and day out doing that? A feckin' sad one, that's for sure.
I must pull you up on the "age " thing .
These ,so called "decent " people use age as a weapon in the chatrooms regularly . But i guess you know that eh ?. They are the last ones to feel sorry for if they get any age insult ! I even get "age " insulted by some of the mods and admin !
if anyone is "sad" then THEY are !

hell2bwith76

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
So, he said you had nice legs?
She has omitted to say that after that which i said about her legs she exploded into a fit that i then said ,in the same place ,same time almost ,that she had ugly legs ! to set her mind at rest.
Ffs if i was a woman i think i`d be chuffed to think that someone noticed i had "nice legs". Perhaps she considered that to be a "chattup " line ?.
Go in the 40/50 chatroom most late nights and the comments are far far worse than anything i see or say in chat.
if you want an example i`ll get you one .

W

WolfeSwitche

She has omitted to say that after that which i said about her legs she exploded into a fit that i then said ,in the same place ,same time almost ,that she had ugly legs ! to set her mind at rest.
Ffs if i was a woman i think i`d be chuffed to think that someone noticed i had "nice legs". Perhaps she considered that to be a "chattup " line ?.
Go in the 40/50 chatroom most late nights and the comments are far far worse than anything i see or say in chat.
if you want an example i`ll get you one .
Liar.

I ignored you.

hell2bwith76

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Liar.

I ignored you.
So we have the classic next follower of the Bad clique :) .
Sorry ,but YOU are the liar and i can understand now why a few members shy from you .
Can anyone honestly believe that she ignored my comment about her legs ? rofl ..what a joke .

S

Saphire

So we have the classic next follower of the Bad clique :) .
Sorry ,but YOU are the liar and i can understand now why a few members shy from you .
Can anyone honestly believe that she ignored my comment about her legs ? rofl ..what a joke .
She did ignore you.

S

Saphire

Proof or are you "her" in another name ?
No, I am just me.

You commented on her legs in the 'Hooters' thread, a silly random comment....she ignored you.
You then, seemingly riled because she had given no response called her 'Babe'....in a rather creepy way.

She then did respond and asked you not to call her babe.

hell2bwith76

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
You then, seemingly riled because she had given no response called her 'Babe'....in a rather creepy way.
She did not ignore my comment about her legs which is why i apologised and rephrased it as "ugly legs" ..but she doesn`t want to remember that .

hell2bwith76

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
She is pretty obsessed with everything I or Bad influence says....most unhealthy.:rolleyes:
Bad Influence has this "code of conduct" when he expects ;nay DEMANDS that all others follow .Whats the word for "self perfection ?" well he does truly think that . Fact is he did and still does gather small groups ( cliques ) of friends around him and then they all spread any old scandal which he dictates to them. hence i find that some people who previously said "hello " to me for ages suddenly ,without any obvous reason ,stop even speaking to me . I bet they have me blocked ?. That` in itself doesn`t bother me at all ,it`s just the small minds of Sad`s followers who literally worship him ,fk knows why !
For some person to deliberately search for another ones Social media sites and then snatch photos plus documents etc from the site and beyond that actually post it in open chatrooms is really beneath any form of decency in my opinion . How many of you do that same thing ??
Oh yes ,he also shares the way into my Media site with other members so they can ( and do !) use it as a form of abuse against me . They really do think it`s funny ,they are beyond help imo.

hell2bwith76

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
I had a pic as my profile pic of my t shirt, cropped my face out of it, torso and legs were on veiw.
I was wearing t shirt, shorts and boots. Had tights on.
Why was that your avatar then if you didn`t expect any comments ?

Back