people adding themselves to follow on profiles

megs233

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
i am asking about getting rid of followers now im getting reply to my post for someone called bamster
i just want rid of 2 id i dont chat to them they horrible foul perverts and abusers

i had one have a go at me today for leaving a comment on his [which was allowed ] profile. he added me to follow so he could see when i was on line to have a go at me. i rather not have any followers either
need something so we can delete them off when they add to us.

bammy

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
i had one have a go at me today for leaving a comment on his [which was allowed ] profile. he added me to follow so he could see when i was on line to have a go at me. i rather not have any followers either
need something so we can delete them off when they add to us.
precisly have no issue with comment u can keep them or delete its followers even worse followers that abuse u or ones u never even seen before or even chatted to and u cant delete a follower even blocking them doesnt stop it

Last edited:

steveco1990

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
can there be a facility to remove followers or make themask before they are added
people just add themselves to my profile there ones that have i dont want them following me
feels like i am being stalked - especialy by the 2 that have added rtthemselves i dont even chat to them cos they are rude disgusting and abusive

bammy

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
bad influence whats posting got to do with it- nothing

bammy

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
i have followers i never even chatted to or never seen them on forums either bad influence

supercookie123

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
I don't want to be followed either. Is there an option, like not allowing PMs?

B

Bad_Influence

bad influence whats posting got to do with it- nothing

My point is those who follow you know when you're online and what comments you make. They can't see your private chats so no matter what you post publicly, they can see it whether they follow you or not, so what it the problem? I have a follower that I've never spoken to, and have no desire to, but if my comments means she get yet another notification then I hope it pisses her off, because it doesn't bother me.

Poco_Loco

✪ Administrator
Reaction score
can there be a facility to remove followers or make themask before they are added
people just add themselves to my profile there ones that have i dont want them following me
feels like i am being stalked - especialy by the 2 that have added rtthemselves i dont even chat to them cos they are rude disgusting and abusive

Just put your profile settings to "People i follow only"

Bit obvious.

Maybe you follow people who don't like you ?

Penfold followed D.M for years without any serious issues.

yaris

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
It would be nice just to have the option to accept or decline followers like we have with Pm's...

bammy

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
u cant accept or decline as they dont ask they just add themselves
why would i my profile set top people i follow i dont want or do followers/stalkers the ones have added themselves to follow have never chatted to em

TheDalaiDrama

Scum of the Earth!
Reaction score
Obviously you don't really care or you would have listened to poco, or to myself when I told you how to stop it forever ago.

megs233

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
i dont follow anyone i am not that sad

Back