Our leader Boris

WickedPerdition

UK CHAV EXPERT
Reaction score
Do you seriously think that I haven't experienced your attitude a thousand times before? It's like there's a race with four people but one has a metre of rope tying their ankles together. Obviously they lose and I say "Has it not ocurred to why you lost?" and they say "Oh it's because the others are faster than me" I say "Do you think that's the only reason?" and they say "Well I'm just not as fit as they are" I say "But don't you think the rope tying your ankles is an unfair hindrance?" They look puzzled for a while and then say "What have you got against rope?"

I was, by chance, looking back at this post, having originally overlooked it, and was very amused by what is a clever, humorous analogy.
Let us never underestimate the power of rope. ;)

LadyOnArooftop

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
When our leader Boris was campaigning for Brexit, he said when we left the E.U we'd be able to take control of our borders. Well, that's gone well!
Now don't get me wrong, I still like our leader, but I am thinking he's not really a leader! Makes it up as he goes along doesn't he? This week he's sent troops to Poland to assist the authorities there stem the flow of refugees crossing the border from Belarus, using tear gas and water canons. Have you seen those poor sods stuck on the border? women and children huddled together. My heart goes out to them.

Saphire

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
When our leader Boris was campaigning for Brexit, he said when we left the E.U we'd be able to take control of our borders. Well, that's gone well!
Now don't get me wrong, I still like our leader, but I am thinking he's not really a leader! Makes it up as he goes along doesn't he? This week he's sent troops to Poland to assist the authorities there stem the flow of refugees crossing the border from Belarus, using tear gas and water canons. Have you seen those poor sods stuck on the border? women and children huddled together. My heart goes out to them.
Like you, I quite like Boris, he seems to be an OK guy, but he is definitely not cut out to be a leader.
What made matters worse was the enormous tasks of trying to cope with Brexit and the unexpected pandemic.

Unlike some PM's...I should imagine long after he has stepped down (been chucked out) he won't be hated, but sadly I think he won't be remembered as anyone who did much good either.

ladymuck

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
He seems to think that if he ignores a problem it will be kind enough to go away.

TwoWhalesInAPool

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
*** on a punt.jpg