Our leader Boris

WickedPerdition

Chat Celebrity of the Decade*.
Reaction score
Do you seriously think that I haven't experienced your attitude a thousand times before? It's like there's a race with four people but one has a metre of rope tying their ankles together. Obviously they lose and I say "Has it not ocurred to why you lost?" and they say "Oh it's because the others are faster than me" I say "Do you think that's the only reason?" and they say "Well I'm just not as fit as they are" I say "But don't you think the rope tying your ankles is an unfair hindrance?" They look puzzled for a while and then say "What have you got against rope?"

I was, by chance, looking back at this post, having originally overlooked it, and was very amused by what is a clever, humorous analogy.
Let us never underestimate the power of rope. ;)

LadyOnArooftop

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
When our leader Boris was campaigning for Brexit, he said when we left the E.U we'd be able to take control of our borders. Well, that's gone well!
Now don't get me wrong, I still like our leader, but I am thinking he's not really a leader! Makes it up as he goes along doesn't he? This week he's sent troops to Poland to assist the authorities there stem the flow of refugees crossing the border from Belarus, using tear gas and water canons. Have you seen those poor sods stuck on the border? women and children huddled together. My heart goes out to them.

S

Saphire

When our leader Boris was campaigning for Brexit, he said when we left the E.U we'd be able to take control of our borders. Well, that's gone well!
Now don't get me wrong, I still like our leader, but I am thinking he's not really a leader! Makes it up as he goes along doesn't he? This week he's sent troops to Poland to assist the authorities there stem the flow of refugees crossing the border from Belarus, using tear gas and water canons. Have you seen those poor sods stuck on the border? women and children huddled together. My heart goes out to them.
Like you, I quite like Boris, he seems to be an OK guy, but he is definitely not cut out to be a leader.
What made matters worse was the enormous tasks of trying to cope with Brexit and the unexpected pandemic.

Unlike some PM's...I should imagine long after he has stepped down (been chucked out) he won't be hated, but sadly I think he won't be remembered as anyone who did much good either.

LadyOnArooftop

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
I always knew our leader was a one of the lads, good for a laugh, but I didn't know he was a singer too! Apparently he sang Dexy's "Come on Arlene" to Arlene Foster when she was leader of the DUP. And recently he sang "I will survive" to his staff, what a wag. :)

Last edited:

TwoWhalesInAPool

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
LOL x's LOL + LOL. still laughing.

TwoWhalesInAPool

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score

EXCLUSIVE!​

Leaked copy of the questionnaire sent to Boris Johnson by the Met.​

lying sh**.png

By using the time-honoured journalistic method of giving £500 to a serving police officer, I have obtained an exclusive copy of the questions sent by the Met Police to Boris Johnson.

Below are the questions to be asked of the prime minister, the answers to which, for some reason, the police expect him to provide honestly.

1: What is the best cheese to pair with a dry white wine on a warm spring afternoon?

2: Would you qualify the events you attended in 2020 and 2021 during lockdowns as parties, or well-lubricated work meetings where essential conga lines were held?

3: Since we were actually there and hold the CCTV footage of the parties in question, any chance we can get together so you don’t deny something we know full well is going to come out?

4: Do you have the number of the burlesque dancer you brought in for that piss-up around Prince Philip’s death, as DCI Sergeant Williams really got a thing for her and the police databases have provided no joy?

5: How many children do you have, and by how many women? Come on, it’s just between us.

6: Have you deleted all those images from that Benny Hill night, because it was a right laugh, but technically a lot of what went on is considered sexual assault

7: Were these events attended by non-members of staff such as your spouse, your family or a somewhat skanky pole-dancing American grifter that makes all of us squirm when we imagine your flabby bodies rutting on government property?

8: Who cuts your hair? And would you be offended if we checked their qualifications?

9: Do you understand the need for a Met commissioner who can take a joke and doesn’t feel the need to ask why 35-year-old Vice Squad officers own dozens of buy-to-let properties and a £1,000,000 catamaran moored in Tortuga?

10: Should we beat up women protesting the rape and murder of someone by one of our own, and would you be really annoying about it, or do we agree that things get out of control and good chaps don’t make things difficult for each other?

11: Have you ever got it on with Priti? Was it scary?

via ~ DailyDenial

Moriarty

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
Like you, I quite like Boris, he seems to be an OK guy, but he is definitely not cut out to be a leader.
What made matters worse was the enormous tasks of trying to cope with Brexit and the unexpected pandemic.

Unlike some PM's...I should imagine long after he has stepped down (been chucked out) he won't be hated, but sadly I think he won't be remembered as anyone who did much good either.

He's a chuckle, but a leader, that he never was.

To be fair, theres no one in government at the moment I would call capable of leading this country anywhere but down the toilet.
To much central government not enough elected representation.

It's a joke.

TwoWhalesInAPool

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score

Boris Johnson’s mistresses react to news he might not last another week in 10 Downing Street

frida-payne.jpg

katerina-bloodheir.jpg

tina-turnover.jpg

susan-lasee.jpg

Maximus80

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
HaaaaaaHaaaaaa@ Our leader the Lady person who started this convo must be on the glue!

TwoWhalesInAPool

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
'If someone that lives in a semi in London was accused of hosting multiple parties during lockdown and there was photo evidence, do you think the Met Police would send them a fucking questionnaire?

It’s like we are living in a s.h.i.t 80s sitcom.' - ST

TwoWhalesInAPool

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
Today:

1 President Biden will call President Putin

2 President Macron will call President Putin

3 Prime Minister Boris Johnson will call his lawyer to help him filling out a 'multiple choice' test from the police

TwoWhalesInAPool

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
'As Boris Johnson continues to explore ways to avoid consequences of any kind over Partygate, Prince Andrew asks if he’s considered simply handing Sue Gray a massive bag of cash.' - hignfy

LadyOnArooftop

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
Disaster! our leader Boris, after winning a landslide victory just 2 years ago, is facing a no confidence vote tonight. As a firm believer in mind-to-mind communications, i'm asking you all to send your thoughts to those treacherous Tory MP's to .. . . SAVE BORIS!

S

Saphire

Disaster! our leader Boris, after winning a landslide victory just 2 years ago, is facing a no confidence vote tonight. As a firm believer in mind-to-mind communications, i'm asking you all to send your thoughts to those treacherous Tory MP's to .. . . SAVE BORIS!
Lol....maybe his ninth life is in the balance...who know?
Will we know tonight? I know that's when the vote will take place.

I wonder how many of the 54 (so far) who have voted no confidence, are like the backstabber Cummings?

LadyOnArooftop

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
I wonder how many of the 54 (so far) who have voted no confidence
Given that it's a secret ballot, i'm wondering how many ministers who are openly supporting our leader Boris, will actually vote No confidence? :rolleyes: They can't get the top job while he's still there...

S

Saphire

Given that it's a secret ballot, i'm wondering how many ministers who are openly supporting our leader Boris, will actually vote No confidence? :rolleyes: They can't get the top job while he's still there...
Plenty I bet...and though he acts the buffoon, he is savvy enough to know that.
If I had to guess, I would say this is probably another storm he will weather.

LadyOnArooftop

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
Plenty I bet...and though he acts the buffoon, he is savvy enough to know that.
If I had to guess, I would say this is probably another storm he will weather.
But it's like death by a thousand cuts... Normally, if you survive a no confidence vote, another one can't be held until a year has passed. They're
already suggesting that the rule be changed, so that a vote could be held every three months. :rolleyes: The great British public voted our leader Boris in, but disgruntled MP's can vote him out? :eek:

Back