New Year Resolution

TheBabayaga

Life is but a Dream within a dream
Reaction score
i wont say my real life resolution because im trying to keep my posts about the site and possibly religious stuff . . . . . but my ukchat resolutions for the year 2024 are to possibly delete all my forums posts and profile posts (again) and start new . . . . . i also plan to take another break from this (i been thinking about doing that this year but i (might) save it until next year)
Spend every day like its new year, your birthday, and Xmas or the equivilant of.. then you wont need a resolution. Regardless, I think you should keep posting, I find em interesting and stands out from the typical stuff.

TheBabayaga

Reaction score
one reason i delete a lot is to hide . . . . . to be honest sometimes i be thinking i wish i would of stayed hidden (that was my plan before i joined a chat site period) but its too late i posted and got seen
Lol..I like that. Well your fantom of the opera attempt of iluding the masses failed..but is that such a bad thing. Have you read some of the sh** that gets posted here..nay, I say keep posting interesting content.

A_Son_of_God

Forum Reasoner - Nemesis of the Trolls
Reaction score
i might . . . . . i gets confused a lot about what i want to do but i might keep posting some threads . . . . . but another of my plans has been to only post about the site (nothing outside of it) thats another reason i deleted a lot
I hope you're okay mate. You sound a little depressed. Wishing you the best man.

TheBabayaga

Reaction score
I hope you're okay mate. You sound a little depressed. Wishing you the best man.
It's this place, it has a habit of doin that to you lol..gotta have ur wits about yuh

Raining_Roses

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
its been times when i felt like giving up but im ok and a lot of times on this i been confused about what i want to do . . . . . i been thinking a lot if i should leave, stay, stop posting, post, be seen, or hide . . . . . i been confused about what i want to do but im ok
Nooooooo! Don't leave, Mr Deletesalot- who's profile would I troll??? Who would give us the polls that we all go into, but rarely take part in????
Like Bad, you would leave a little Forum-Poster shaped hole in this strange, sometimes toxic (but interesting!) community :oops:

cidal

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
I just wanted to play this.. on here.

So :) thank you.. wait. resolutions? who does that? total fucking morons who are looking for a life.. and yu ae.. that is ok. Thank you.. ..remember ... what matters is you,. Cos well youre so fucking stupid you make up sh** like resolutions

Moriarty

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
its about a 90 something percent chance that i'll stay . . . . . i been in and out this site since i think 2016 or 2018 and this account is possibly the longest i ever had on this . . . . . i had a lot of accounts in the past and i used to be in and out about less than a month . . . . . formerly: godsgoodguy, qmangjmc, gdgdgy, godsgdguy, and other former usernames i cant remember

Then you dont want to leave, for whatever reason you have.
I did the whole random password and e-mail when I left my old name behind.
Yet I came back because I missed my friends and the forums.

Just be you and people accept it (apart from the haters lol, we all get those) be natural, say what you think.
Yes you will be called out on it, so what, make a point.
Just live and learn. ;)

cidal

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
Ok well whats it gonna be? Are you going to get up off lardy ass and excercise, improve health, maybe stop smoking, how about alcohol, been drinking way too much as of late so maybe cut down on that...So much an individual can do, small changes to help improve they way your life is lived. Ive decided am gonna stay exactly how I am, nothing I wish to change; not a single damn thing. That is my new years resolution, change nothing...what's yours ? Tell me
Your should be , try to look at least 187 yeas younger while wearing shades.

TheBabayaga

Reaction score
Your should be , try to look at least 187 yeas younger while wearing shades.
"Alas, try and try as you might, you can never catch the sun as it sets on another day, so age with dignity and be grateful for another day." [quote from me /Source: err just made it up]

cidal

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
Alas, you need to get some pussy before you shrivel up and die. I mean that with love..especially the shrivel up and die part....

Raining_Roses

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
so let me get this right,. you dont care about haters? what if someone loves your bullshit... .can you give us oral sex then?
How the Mary Jane hell are you getting away with what you post? Are you on a Ban-wish?
You're use of the English language has more colours than the LGBQ+BOLOX flag, but I got a ban for calling them all hypocrites in a 'sensitive situation' o_O

Raining_Roses

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
What can I say...mods kick me from chat forever cos I don;t like their shades. They put up with me here. ,I assume, Then again, they have not found me here. Also....I have not taken you on yet.. but seems I should. LGBQT.....I am none of those.. but yeah. Someone give me a letter. Not BOLOX...also., do you have that as a flag.. is that you open mouthed on a heavy white old sac? Sounds sexy.
You do you, Sunshine ;) I'm easily entertained by anything sweary- it shows a creative side that is frequently misunderstood and under-rated.
The pic? No. It's a random Google, using the key words Raining Roses.

TheBabayaga

Reaction score
Then you dont want to leave, for whatever reason you have.
I did the whole random password and e-mail when I left my old name behind.
Yet I came back because I missed my friends and the forums.

Just be you and people accept it (apart from the haters lol, we all get those) be natural, say what you think.
Yes you will be called out on it, so what, make a point.
Just live and learn. ;)
I like that advice. If it was directed toward me I would take it.

asaultnviniger

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
this is mine,
my new year resolution for 2024 is to accomplish the goals of 2023 which i should have done in 2022 because i promised do do them in 2021 and planned them in 3030

asaultnviniger

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
this is mine,
my new year resolution for 2024 is to accomplish the goals of 2023 which i should have done in 2022 because i promised do do them in 2021 and planned them in 2020

asaultnviniger

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
this is mine,
my new year resolution for 2024 is to accomplish the goals of 2023 which i should have done in 2022 because i promised do do them in 2021 and planned them in 2020

murran

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
this is mine,
That's why I never make resolutions

cidal

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
I'm gonna build castles, from the rubble of your love. I'm gonna be more than, you ever thought I was.
That is hardcore dude. Someone fucked you over this year? You sound like you know what to do. you're right, ,you got this. Remember.. some days will be tough. .but **** those days. If anything.. someone here has your back ;)

Back