New Year Resolution

TheBabayaga

Life is but a Dream within a dream
Reaction score
Ok well whats it gonna be? Are you going to get up off lardy ass and excercise, improve health, maybe stop smoking, how about alcohol, been drinking way too much as of late so maybe cut down on that...So much an individual can do, small changes to help improve they way your life is lived. Ive decided am gonna stay exactly how I am, nothing I wish to change; not a single damn thing. That is my new years resolution, change nothing...what's yours ? Tell me

Altair

Web Master
Reaction score
Every year we get this shi t. Just f uck off and do your own thing.

Altair

Web Master
Reaction score
Charming....might I suggest....new years resolution....**** off and dont read other peoples sh**?
I'm not known for being Charming. Might I suggest you don't read anything i type here.

Lucylockett

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Get out on the bikes more , eat healthy , travel more and organise Gretna Green!

TheBabayaga

Reaction score
I'm not known for being Charming. Might I suggest you don't read anything i type here.
Had I known, would have doubled up on the cursing.. lol .. happy new year !

S

Saphire

I don't make resolutions because I hate failure.
I do like to start every year off on an optimistic note though, and I often consider joining in the 'Dry January' club, I always give up on that after New Years Day though.:cool:

TheBabayaga

Reaction score
I don't make resolutions because I hate failure.
I do like to start every year off on an optimistic note though, and I often consider joining in the 'Dry January' club, I always give up on that after New Years Day though.:cool:
I find Its that ever so small spark of a thought, that intention to quit or do something different, yea me too, fail miserably at first, most do but eventualy if its sincere, well then, sparks they have a habit of turning to flame eventually...hey I thought that sounded quite good myself!

S

Saphire

I find Its that ever so small spark of a thought, that intention to quit or do something different, yea me too, fail miserably at first, most do but eventualy if its sincere, well then, sparks they have a habit of turning to flame eventually...hey I thought that sounded quite good myself!
If we want something badly enough it's possible to get it.
The problem with NY resolutions is, mostly they are just fleeting ideas that we have little intention of working at.

Anyone who does stick to them....Congratulations.

Altair

Web Master
Reaction score
My new years resolution is to Tell more people to F.UCK off than I did last year.

bellofthedesert

Staff member
Reaction score
Ok well whats it gonna be? Are you going to get up off lardy ass and excercise, improve health, maybe stop smoking, how about alcohol, been drinking way too much as of late so maybe cut down on that...So much an individual can do, small changes to help improve they way your life is lived. Ive decided am gonna stay exactly how I am, nothing I wish to change; not a single damn thing. That is my new years resolution, change nothing...what's yours ? Tell me
I am giving up something for the new year and I've been fairly successful so here's hoping x

C

CrazyCatLady

To be more organised and stop procrastinating, and get more of a routine. With lockdown and not having as many obligations outside of the house, I've been on Jamaica time and very okay with pushing tasks to tomorrow...when tomorrow never comes.
And focus on my health (a typical one!). Last year, I let a lot slide with regards to my health, because I was more focused on work, but I've recently had a wake up call, so it has to be the other way around this year.

S

Saphire

To be more organised and stop procrastinating, and get more of a routine. With lockdown and not having as many obligations outside of the house, I've been on Jamaica time and very okay with pushing tasks to tomorrow...when tomorrow never comes.
And focus on my health (a typical one!). Last year, I let a lot slide with regards to my health, because I was more focused on work, but I've recently had a wake up call, so it has to be the other way around this year.
The problem with health, I don't think many people make much of an effort till they get a wake up call.
Hopefully, when it comes, it's not too late to remedy it.
For the last two years (almost) I have done far less exercise than normal, so, maybe I will get off my backside .and get started again......soon.

bellofthedesert

Staff member
Reaction score
The problem with health, I don't think many people make much of an effort till they get a wake up call.
Hopefully, when it comes, it's not too late to remedy it.
For the last two years (almost) I have done far less exercise than normal, so, maybe I will get off my backside .and get started again......soon.
Well, 15 months ago we got a German Shepherd pup. 7 months ago we got a mix German Shepherd/Labrador pup. I take them out every morning for at least an hour - usually 90 minutes to 2 hours - to a place they can run and roam off leash. I walk most of that time - it has improved my health. The two dogs are also young and energetic and need that outlet so it's an impetus for me - 6 days a week - to be stared at by these dogs every morning around the same time asking me "are we going now???". Life - is funner - AND funnier - and messier - with these two dogs.

S

Saphire

Well, 15 months ago we got a German Shepherd pup. 7 months ago we got a mix German Shepherd/Labrador pup. I take them out every morning for at least an hour - usually 90 minutes to 2 hours - to a place they can run and roam off leash. I walk most of that time - it has improved my health. The two dogs are also young and energetic and need that outlet so it's an impetus for me - 6 days a week - to be stared at by these dogs every morning around the same time asking me "are we going now???". Life - is funner - AND funnier - and messier - with these two dogs.
There is nothing like a pet dog (or two even) to keep you active and fit. :cool:

Back