My professional trowel thoughts.

Kev45

A beautiful sunset that was mistaken for a dawn.
Reaction score
Your welcome.
You seem to delight in castigating people on whatever you deem contrary to your self serving reinforcement of your own particular agenda or opinion.
I though for once I would return the favour.

You are actually correct, stalkers do stalk, as you just have, thank you ;)

You're a stalky old man who ALWAYS blames your victims, for your actions on this site.

You did after all change your name to "Moriarty" because you UPSET two women with your creepy behaviour.

I'll directly quote you saying so yourself, if you like.

A fake "scientist" and a fake "psychologist" who is RAGING now because a REAL scientist recently handed your arse to you on a plate. :)

Have a great night at the end of that bottle of cheap booze, you were exposed right out in the open. ;)

Confused_Fred

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
Says the MAD AS A HATTER sausage, who advices filling up an already heavy wheelie bin with water. Just to remove the paper on a bag of cement that has gone off. Which when pushed over (if you can push it over because you certainly will not be able to move it) will flood your garden with shitty water and shitty bits of soggy paper and shitty bits of cement. Which will also cause the wheelie bin to explode in a gore of deadly flying plastic shards in a hundred-mile radius. :)

If the wind can knock over a full wheelie bin, so can you !!
It wont cause the bin to explode too. If blowing up a bin was that simple terrorist's groups would be doing it.

Come on start thinking before you reply or you just look really really silly :cool:

Kev45

Reaction score
You just know that this sausage has never had a nicely kept lawn/garden and never moved an extremely heavy wheelie bin his entire adult life (paper/cardboard etc).

Especially one full of bags of old cement and sand and then topped up with "water".

To "remove" the paper (wtf is he on)?

I mean, just what sort of MAD MAN would recommend filling an already HEAVY wheelie with water and then tipping all the gunk out all over your garden

LOL! :D

Moriarty

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
You're a stalky old man who ALWAYS blames your victims, for your actions on this site.

You did after all change your name to "Moriarty" because you UPSET two women with your creepy behaviour.

I'll directly quote you saying so yourself, if you like.

A fake "scientist" and a fake "psychologist" who is RAGING now because a REAL scientist recently handed your arse to you on a plate. :)

Have a great night at the end of that bottle of cheap booze, you were exposed right out in the open. ;)

Sorry Sam, name the 2 women.
Everyone knows I was the muppet I made it clear because I wanted to quit chat then couldn't, loved the conversation to much.
I wonder who this scientist was who handed my ass, please quote.
My booze isnt cheap.

Have fun looking through my hundreds of posts.
You seem to get off on it.

Kev45

Reaction score
Sorry Sam, name the 2 women.
Everyone knows I was the muppet I made it clear because I wanted to quit chat then couldn't, loved the conversation to much.
I wonder who this scientist was who handed my ass, please quote.
My booze isnt cheap.

Have fun looking through my hundreds of posts.
You seem to get off on it.

Awe, have you gone back into that sly creepy passive-aggressive mode, like a switch of a button, right?

The one where YOU are the victim again, right?

I don't have to look through "hundreds" of your posts, there is a "search" feature that does it in "seconds" you ignorant sausage.

As I said, STALKY, you said so yourself.

A wee pisshead who has no idea what he said the night before.

A stalky wee pisshead. :D

Confused_Fred

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
You just know that this sausage has never had a nicely kept lawn/garden and never moved an extremely heavy wheelie bin his entire adult life (paper/cardboard etc).

Especially one full of bags of old cement and sand and then topped up with "water".

To "remove" the paper (wtf is he on)?

I mean, just what sort of MAD MAN would recommend filling an already HEAVY wheelie with water and then tipping all the gunk out all over your garden

LOL! :D

Kev you know I love you like that mole on my big toe with hair that looks like a spider.

You're not from the building trade. I'm not sure where are you'll find in those pictures from but it's definitely not you.

We have been using plastic wheelie bins on site for the last 20 years. they're so common it's uncommon not to see them.

Don't have a garden I have a beach :cool:

Kev45

Reaction score
Now the sausage will back track faster than the mad professor fills up an empty glass, he has CLEARLY never handled a 240/360 litre wheelie bin full to the brim with paper/cardboard/jars etc his entire adult life.

Has NO idea how heavy they really are.

Why the bejesus would ANYONE will up a wheelie bin containing spoiled cement bags with water?

The CEMENT is waterproof, why the Billy Joe Saunders would you need to "remove" the paper...

Then tip the shite all over your immaculate garden.

Ha Ha Ha! :D

Moriarty

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
Awe, have you gone back into that sly creepy passive-aggressive mode, like a switch of a button, right?

The one where YOU are the victim again, right?

I don't have to look through "hundreds" of your posts, there is a "search" feature that does it in "seconds" you ignorant sausage.

As I said, STALKY, you said so yourself.

A wee pisshead who has no idea what he said the night before.

A stalky wee pisshead. :D

Says it all.
You can't back up anything you say.
Me, a victim, lmao.
The only think I am a victim off is my own hope filled pessimism.

Have fun mate.
Tis funny, I actually like talking to you, you keep me on my toes all the time, you always have.

Such a shame.

wee pisshead who has no idea what he said the night before.

You think I never look back to?
It actually shows me what I said whenever I log in.;)

Honestly, if I think I fecked up I will correct or delete.
I dunno why you have such a problem with me.

It is however fun.:cool:

Confused_Fred

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
Now the sausage will back track faster than the mad professor fills up an empty glass, he has CLEARLY never handled a 240/360 litre wheelie bin full to the brim with paper/cardboard/jars etc his entire adult life.

Has NO idea how heavy they really are.

Why the bejesus would ANYONE will up a wheelie bin containing spoiled cement bags with water?

The CEMENT is waterproof, why the Billy Joe Saunders would you need to "remove" the paper...

Then tip the shite all over your immaculate garden.

Ha Ha Ha! :D

Oh god :rolleyes:

Why an earth would you think cement is waterproof? If it was waterproof we wouldn't have to add additives to it to make it waterproof :mad:

Now in your world a wheelie bin fall of water is enough to cover an entire garden in several feet of muck. In the real world it will take up just feet and easily cleaned up with a shovel :cool:

Moriarty

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score

Why an earth would you think cement is waterproof? If it was waterproof we wouldn't have to add additives to it to make it waterproof :mad:

Now in your world a wheelie bin fall of water is enough to cover an entire garden in several feet of muck. In the real world it will take up just feet and easily cleaned up with a shovel :cool:
Language model which says "why an earth."
lol.
Either poorly written or another account pretending.

Kev45

Reaction score
Yes, we have played this game previously, stalky.

You won't even remember the conversation by tomorrow, but these posts will still be up to remind you.

I know that you think it is fun stalking me until I react.

However, I choose to react or not.

You are so damn STUPID that you do NOT even understand that it is a criminal offence to impersonate a "practiced" psychologist, (which doesn't exist) and when what should have typed is "practicing".

A criminal fraud, a stalky wee pisshead and so lacking in self-esteem that you have to invent a life to impress people you will never know. :D

Confused_Fred

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
Language model which says "why an earth."
lol.
Either poorly written or another account pretending.

Honey you know I worked on site for many years and it's a common expression. It's a bit like saying why an earth would Kev think people believe he's a builder?

It's a bit like saying Kev's is the Pope. Now I could believe Kev was the Pope because he likes to wear dresses and doesn't get any sex:p

Kev45

Reaction score

How embarrassing, a man your age not understanding how heavy a 360 litre wheelie bin full of cement/sand and "water is.

That you TRULY believe would only flood a "few feet".

100% you would not be able to move it.

Btw, additives are NOT made to waterproof it, you sausage.

Have a little Google and get back to me. :D

Confused_Fred

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
Have a little Google and get back to me

I just did ;)

How embarrassing, a man your age not understanding how heavy a 360 litre wheelie bin full of cement/sand and "water is.

The most popular standard council bin size is 240 litres. This standard bin measures 107cm in height, 58cm in width, and 74cm in depth.

Btw, additives are NOT made to waterproof it, you sausage.

Cement, in itself, is not waterproof. It mixes with water to form a cement paste that binds aggregates in various construction mixes like concrete, mortar and plaster. However, you can add admixtures or additives that possess water resistant properties that make the final mix water resistant when it harden.

Google agrees with me :cool:

Kev45

Reaction score
Google agrees with me :cool:

Google doesn't agree with you at all, you sausage, and you are referring to specific applications which are sweet f all to do with the mortar I used on my beautiful garden wall.

An additive is added to brick mortar to make it easier to work/lay, stronger bond etc.

You have clearly never MOVED a "240 litre" wheelie bin, either.

EVERYONE reading this (except you) knows your suggestion is as STUPID as STUPID gets. :D

Confused_Fred

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
Google doesn't agree with you at all, you sausage, and you are referring to specific applications which are sweet f all to do with the mortar I used on my beautiful garden wall.

An additive is added to brick mortar to make it easier to work/lay, stronger bond etc.

You have clearly never MOVED a "240 litre" wheelie bin, either.

EVERYONE reading this (except you) knows your suggestion is as STUPID as STUPID gets. :D

So what you're saying is google is wrong..... the manufacturers are wrong and the only person who is right is you?

And when I think about it...a 240 lr wheelie bin cant be that hard to move or those lazy sods from the council wouldn't touch it.

Kev45

Reaction score
So what you're saying is google is wrong..... the manufacturers are wrong and the only person who is right is you?

And when I think about it...a 240 lr wheelie bin cant be that hard to move or those lazy sods from the council wouldn't touch it.

I can post 1,000,0000 "Google" links proving I am (as usual) right here, but I also know how you operate.

Stick to the Simple AI bot, because it makes more sense than the REAL you.

Refuge collectors, who work far harder than you have your entire life, are NOT moving bins full of cement bags and sand and then topped up with water.

LOL! :)

Confused_Fred

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
I can post 1,000,0000 "Google" links proving I am (as usual) right here, but I also know how you operate.

Stick to the Simple AI bot, because it makes more sense than the REAL you.

Refuge collectors, who work far harder than you have your entire life, are NOT moving bins full of cement bags and sand and then topped up with water.

LOL! :)

It sounds like you're frustrated, and I want to make sure I understand your concern correctly. Are you suggesting that refuge collectors are not moving bins filled with heavy materials like cement bags and sand? It's important to acknowledge the physical demands of their job and ensure that they have the support and resources they need to perform their duties safely and effectively. If there are specific challenges or issues related to this, it might be worth addressing them with the appropriate authorities or organizations responsible for waste collection services.

Kev45

Reaction score
Getting them out of the bin is easy, The cement in paper bags, even if its set. Just stick the hose in the bin, flood it !! The paper will disintegrate after 24 hours. Then just tip the bin over and the whole lot should come out.

Once the mess dries out, bag it up and take it down the local tip.

Ha Ha Ha!

Whereas most normal people would either lift it out via a strong man (or woman) or just tip the bin over, minus the water. Minus the shite all over the garden, and "slide" the bags out on the "plastic" surface.

Why would you even NEED to remove the paper on bags of cement that have gone off anyway.

LOL!!!! :D

Confused_Fred

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
Kev we all don't have OCD like you :rolleyes:

If you don't want a mess just take the whole really bin to the tip.

Buy a new wheelie bin !!!

Or you can just empty out the old one and make a bit of mess .

it's not that hard is it?

Even you can do this................... I think:oops:

Back