Men

hell2bwith76

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
I`m so proud of my fellow chatters and posters. It cheers my old heart to know that when you log on here all you wish to do is chat about the weather ,food , cars,football etc and not a mention of that evil word "Sex" ? lololololol !!

I never see a mention of it if i spend an hour in the 40/50 chatroom around 1am :) wonderful !

A

angelo

There's also this lot....
  • Aromantic. Aromantic refers to someone who does not experience romantic attraction. They may experience sexual and/or aesthetic attraction, but not romantic attraction.
  • Asexual. Someone who does not experience sexual attraction. They may experience romantic and/or aesthetic attraction, but not sexual attraction.
  • Demisexual. Someone who only experiences sexual attraction to someone once they have created a romantic or platonic relationship with them.
  • Gay / Homosexual. Someone who is attracted to the same gender as themselves. The rainbow flag is also used to represent the LGBTQIA+ community as a whole.
  • Gynephilic / Gynesexual. Someone who is primarily romantically, sexually, or aesthetically attracted to femininity.
  • Polyamorous. Someone who is, or desires to be in, a consensual relationship with multiple partners. Polyamory is the opposite of monogamy.
  • Polysexual. Someone who is attracted to multiple genders, but not all genders.
  • Queer. An umbrella term for someone whose sexuality and/or gender is not heterosexual, cisgender and/or allosexual.
But my answer was to Hells and he's easily confused, so we have to start small, with the basics.
ain't Google handy for copying and pasting lmfao

A

angelo

It is! It really is!
Look what else I copied and pasted- just for you!

[kʌnt]

NOUN
vulgar slang
  1. a woman's genitals.
    • an unpleasant or stupid person.
I could have saved you a lot of time with that copy and paste as women our they're bits don't turn my head

Moriarty

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
There's also this lot....
  • Aromantic. Aromantic refers to someone who does not experience romantic attraction. They may experience sexual and/or aesthetic attraction, but not romantic attraction.
  • Asexual. Someone who does not experience sexual attraction. They may experience romantic and/or aesthetic attraction, but not sexual attraction.
  • Demisexual. Someone who only experiences sexual attraction to someone once they have created a romantic or platonic relationship with them.
  • Gay / Homosexual. Someone who is attracted to the same gender as themselves. The rainbow flag is also used to represent the LGBTQIA+ community as a whole.
  • Gynephilic / Gynesexual. Someone who is primarily romantically, sexually, or aesthetically attracted to femininity.
  • Polyamorous. Someone who is, or desires to be in, a consensual relationship with multiple partners. Polyamory is the opposite of monogamy.
  • Polysexual. Someone who is attracted to multiple genders, but not all genders.
  • Queer. An umbrella term for someone whose sexuality and/or gender is not heterosexual, cisgender and/or allosexual.
But my answer was to Hells and he's easily confused, so we have to start small, with the basics.

Damn, someone actually mentioned Gynephilia.

Well Autogynephilia should be something that anyone who believes in transgenderism should research.

Start it Greyson Perry.

Back