Men

hell2bwith76

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
There's also this lot....
  • Aromantic. Aromantic refers to someone who does not experience romantic attraction. They may experience sexual and/or aesthetic attraction, but not romantic attraction.
  • Asexual. Someone who does not experience sexual attraction. They may experience romantic and/or aesthetic attraction, but not sexual attraction.
  • Demisexual. Someone who only experiences sexual attraction to someone once they have created a romantic or platonic relationship with them.
  • Gay / Homosexual. Someone who is attracted to the same gender as themselves. The rainbow flag is also used to represent the LGBTQIA+ community as a whole.
  • Gynephilic / Gynesexual. Someone who is primarily romantically, sexually, or aesthetically attracted to femininity.
  • Polyamorous. Someone who is, or desires to be in, a consensual relationship with multiple partners. Polyamory is the opposite of monogamy.
  • Polysexual. Someone who is attracted to multiple genders, but not all genders.
  • Queer. An umbrella term for someone whose sexuality and/or gender is not heterosexual, cisgender and/or allosexual.
But my answer was to Hells and he's easily confused, so we have to start small, with the basics.
You missed out TransSpotting :) the latest in a long line of " any excuse for a freeshag" brigade

Moriarty

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
What does being 'simply gay or bisexual' mean?

How do we know that some gays or bisexuals don't feel comfortable as the biological sex they were born ?

Maybe some of them actually do feel as if they were born the wrong sex and feel the need to transition.

At 11 years old?

WickedPerdition

Chat Celebrity of the Decade*.
Reaction score
Define 'normal'.
I would hazard a guess that your normal is different to mine.
It doesn't matter what his interpretation of normal is. I think a dictionary definition would be far more relevant. Here's a simple one:

'Conforming to a standard; usual, typical, or expected'.

So, effectively, anything that is non-conforming, atypical or unexpected IS NOT 'normal'.

I hope this helps clarify any likely confusion.

WickedPerdition

Chat Celebrity of the Decade*.
Reaction score
Are all.chat men fanny rats ????
My take on your question is one I think borne out of a bad or several bad experiences with men. Am I wrong?
It would have been preferable had you phrased the question with an element of decency and that you had given some background to your inquiry.
It is inevitable that comments will be negative in response to such an inflammatory question.

And, finally: why no poll?
:rolleyes:

hell2bwith76

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Hell just because someone is attracted to another person it doesn’t mean intercourse will happen.
You will tell me that they are attracted to their Brain ? :)
When i 1st saw your pic (?) in avatar on the site i was "attracted" to your face . Only after chatting to you for a while did i find attraction to your chat ( mind ? brain?)

S

Saphire

You will tell me that they are attracted to their Brain ? :)
When i 1st saw your pic (?) in avatar on the site i was "attracted" to your face . Only after chatting to you for a while did i find attraction to your chat ( mind ? brain?)
Presumably intercourse didn't follow....which makes Funandflirtys origional comment absolutely valid.;)

Altair

Web Master
Reaction score
Highly unlikely. To assume ‘most’ charters are motivated by sex is highly insulting I think. Maybe you only speak for yourself, and assume everyone else is the sane.
You almost took the words right out of my mouth.

When I log in here, it is most certainly not sexually motivated.

To cast such a view on 'Most' chatters here is frankly out of order.

Back