• yes (we need a miracle)

Votes: 3 33.3%
  • no ( get a grip)

Votes: 6 66.7%

• Total voters

TwoWhalesInAPool

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
I would ban the (over) use of :);):(:mad::confused::cool::p:D:eek::oops::rolleyes:o_O , !!!!!!!!!!!:mad::(;)!!!!!!!!!!!:confused::mad::(!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :rolleyes::oops::eek: and o_O:oops::eek:?????????????????????????????:mad::confused::):):):):oops::rolleyes:o_O?????????:cool::p????????:D:D:D???????????!!!!!!!!!!!!??????????!!!!!
:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Less is more people. ???????????????????

Less if fucking more!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)

Miss_Understanding

The chances are, I don’t care
Staff member
Reaction score
I would ban the (over) use of :);):(:mad::confused::cool::p:D:eek::oops::rolleyes:o_O , !!!!!!!!!!!:mad::(;)!!!!!!!!!!!:confused::mad::(!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :rolleyes::oops::eek: and o_O:oops::eek:?????????????????????????????:mad::confused::):):):):oops::rolleyes:o_O?????????:cool::p????????:D:D:D???????????!!!!!!!!!!!!??????????!!!!!
:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Less is more people. ???????????????????

Less if fucking more!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)
You never fail to amuse me. Xxx

Back