is man flu worse than child birth

• yes (we need a miracle)

Votes: 3 33.3%
  • no ( get a grip)

Votes: 6 66.7%

• Total voters
B

Bad_Influence

Typical bloody man, say anything they don't like and you are accused of nagging etc...:D:D:D

Maybe you are touchy cos you are coming down with the dreaded Man Flu yourself...:p

#EuthansiaKitAtTheReady :D

Not at all. It has less to do with Man-Flu and more to do with being a Sociopathic cynic. I hope that clarifies it for you. :D:D:D:):)

G

Greatscott

Proves my point. Jog on little man. Toodles!
you commented on my post you daft cow now you can jog on and enjoy your pathetic little mind thoughts because obviously you are not worthy of a serious discussion !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

NightOwl65

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Not at all. It has less to do with Man-Flu and more to do with being a Sociopathic cynic. I hope that clarifies it for you. :D:D:D:):)

Oh ffs, so now you are a " Sociopathic, cynical bigoted realist" :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Keep adding to it and we will have to put letters after your name lol :D:D:D:p

#WondersWhereItWillAllEnd o_Oo_O

NightOwl65

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
haha i aim to please she is more worthy of euthanasia, owl is that an option for her ????????????????????
# Knockheroffherhighhorse

Of course Scottie, I think sense of humour failure is most deserving of the "needle of endless sleep"......sorry trying to be poetic there but failed dismally :D:D:D:D

#SaveUsFromBitterWomenCampaign

Reaction score
I've never given birth so wouldn't know. Being unable to give birth and thus unable to nag about the horrors of it, the next worse thing is man flu, so that'll have to suffice.

Poco_Loco

✪ Administrator
Reaction score
When i get Man flu i am so so nasty.

And i dish out Orders and shout and people i love.

Man flu kills loved ones.

Poco_Loco

✪ Administrator
Reaction score

Miss_Understanding

The chances are, I don’t care
Staff member
Reaction score
It is a man world, and yes men have always had it easier than women. Yet here you are complaining about a mild case of cold/flu. Like it affects men only. Such a fucking wuss. Consider yourself blesssed and give yourself a nice little w a n k just for the fact that you don't have to suffer period pains every month. F u c k i n g idiot.
Youre rapidly becoming one of my fave chatters.

Miss_Understanding

The chances are, I don’t care
Staff member
Reaction score
Ill leave these here for you all to take them when you feel the need..

Attachments

• alkattade-man-up-pills-ideal-for-man-flu-take-one-8194874.png
    alkattade-man-up-pills-ideal-for-man-flu-take-one-8194874.png
    118 KB · Views: 3

Poco_Loco

✪ Administrator
Reaction score
I'm not having this ,

Period pains are not comparable to a Manbeast being struck down by the Flu.

How very dare you make such a comparison ,

You may think those tablets are funny but it's a very serious matter.

Where is your Compassion ?

I will not be silenced.

;););)

@showsomerespect !!

Poco_Loco

✪ Administrator
Reaction score
G

GinGirl

Scott, did you really think you could put this post up and not expect a backlash from it? Grow up lol!
If you was a woman and experienced period pains every month you would know what suffering is like!

G

Greatscott

Scott, did you really think you could put this post up and not expect a backlash from it? Grow up lol!
If you was a woman and experienced period pains every month you would know what suffering is like!
Haha suffering no Man flu is a deadly thing we need all your sympathy lololol and if there is any compassion in this world the women would wait on us hand and foot pmsl

Last edited by a moderator:
Back