is man flu worse than child birth

• yes (we need a miracle)

Votes: 3 33.3%
  • no ( get a grip)

Votes: 6 66.7%

• Total voters
G

Greatscott

THEY SAY IT’S a man’s world. That men have it easy. That men are hard, and tough, and proud.
But there is one thing that can make even the hardiest man quake in his Barratts boots. And that word is ‘manflu’.
Some dismiss this feared condition as a mere fiction, invented by males so they can stay in bed and watch Countdown. But those who have suffered know the pain.

You can tell them by the thousand-yard stare; by the dignity of their suffering; by the sense of brotherhood they share with other victims.

B

Bad_Influence

In the name of brotherhood I will only say MAN UP Mr Bean. Get a grip of yourself... it's a fecking cold. :D:D

I

inabsentia

THEY SAY IT’S a man’s world. That men have it easy. That men are hard, and tough, and proud.
But there is one thing that can make even the hardiest man quake in his Barratts boots. And that word is ‘manflu’.
Some dismiss this feared condition as a mere fiction, invented by males so they can stay in bed and watch Countdown. But those who have suffered know the pain.

You can tell them by the thousand-yard stare; by the dignity of their suffering; by the sense of brotherhood they share with other victims.

It is a man world, and yes men have always had it easier than women. Yet here you are complaining about a mild case of cold/flu. Like it affects men only. Such a fucking wuss. Consider yourself blesssed and give yourself a nice little w a n k just for the fact that you don't have to suffer period pains every month. F u c k i n g idiot.

G

Greatscott

It is a man world, and yes men have always had it easier than women. Yet here you are complaining about a mild case of cold/flu. Like it affects men only. Such a fucking wuss. Consider yourself blesssed and give yourself a nice little w a n k just for the fact that you don't have to suffer period pains every month. F u c k i n g idiot.
hehe you are very serious lighten up and get over it lolololol

B

Bad_Influence

Jeez Scott, what did you do to Inabsentia? You must have at least ripped up her application form for the MeToo Brigade, or maybe payed her a compliment... you know we aren't allowed to do that anymore. Please don't tell me you offered to hold the door for her... god forbid. :D:D:D:D:D

G

Greatscott

Jeez Scott, what did you do to Inabsentia? You must have at least ripped up her application form for the MeToo Brigade, or maybe payed her a compliment... you know we aren't allowed to do that anymore. Please don't tell me you offered to hold the door for her... god forbid. :D:D:D:D:D
haha bad who knows but some people need to realise it was a light-hearted post and no need for e-rage hahahahaha

G

Greatscott

anyway your language is atrocious maybe you need anger management lmao :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

NightOwl65

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
As a woman who has voluntarily suffered the agonies of child birth only twice, yet has been subjected to the miseries of Man Flu many, many times by the men in her life, be they partners, family, friends or colleagues. I have to admit that Man Flu is far worse ............for the women.. The constant whining by the Man Flu victim about how they are suffering and at deaths door. The neediness of the afflicted.. The complaints about how I couldn't possibly understand how it is to suffer so much. The list goes on and on, but not as much as the men when they are ill....:D:D:D

I think i have a solution to end the misery caused by this terrible ailment for women and men alike..... I suggest euthanasia for any man who shows the first signs of Man Flu, thus ending the "agonies" suffered to the male afflicted and the inevitable annoyance to the women in his life :p:p:p

I may post a thread to cast a vote later, watch this space :D All in favour , say aye!!!!!!!!

#NippingItInTheBud :p

B

Bad_Influence

As a woman who has voluntarily suffered the agonies of child birth only twice, yet has been subjected to the miseries of Man Flu many, many times by the men in her life, be they partners, family, friends or colleagues. I have to admit that Man Flu is far worse ............for the women.. The constant whining by the Man Flu victim about how they are suffering and at deaths door. The neediness of the afflicted.. The complaints about how I couldn't possibly understand how it is to suffer so much. The list goes on and on, but not as much as the men when they are ill....:D:D:D

I think i have a solution to end the misery caused by this terrible ailment for women and men alike..... I suggest euthanasia for any man who shows the first signs of Man Flu, thus ending the "agonies" suffered to the male afflicted and the inevitable annoyance to the women in his life :p:p:p

I may post a thread to cast a vote later, watch this space :D All in favour , say aye!!!!!!!!

#NippingItInTheBud :p

How very dare you? You only have to endure us whining when we have man-flu.... we have to put up with your whining and nagging 24-7. And to prove my point I refer you to your comment above. :D:p:D:p:D

B

Bad_Influence

No whining or nagging at all old chap, just harsh, brutal facts :D:D:D:D:p

Nowhere did I claim your comment was not factual. I merely pointed out the truth as proven by your last, NOW TWO, comments. lol :D:p:):p:D

B

Bad_Influence

I think Keats and Poe are safe,
If Inabsetia's word are meant to chafe,
Sanity here is hard to find,
Inside a bitter woman's mind.

PMSL :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

NightOwl65

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Nowhere did I claim your comment was not factual. I merely pointed out the truth as proven by your last, NOW TWO, comments. lol :D:p:):p:D

Typical bloody man, say anything they don't like and you are accused of nagging etc...:D:D:D

Maybe you are touchy cos you are coming down with the dreaded Man Flu yourself...:p

#EuthansiaKitAtTheReady :D

Back