lockdown

S

Steven56

Will be awhile before life is normal again. None of us like wearing a mask, worried if the person next to us in the grocery store or a co-worker may have the virus. Vice versa that other person or co-worker is concerned about their health and if you have the virus. No reason to turn against one another for now all we can is protect ourselves, our love ones. Have faith, remain positive better days are ahead. I've had friends that had the virus, thank goodness they recoverd fully from it. I know 3 people personally that have died from the virus. Grateful I'm still healthy, active plan on staying that way.

jenarator202

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
RIP Captain Tom, will be sadly missed, such an inspiration and a bringer of joy. May you rest in peace.

BasildonBond

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
RIP Captain Tom, will be sadly missed, such an inspiration and a bringer of joy. May you rest in peace.
He was certainly built of the "right stuff" wasn't he? The trivialities of life never bothered HIM. He was an example to us all and the world is a poorer place now that he has gone. Rest in Peace Captain Sir Tom.

Back