lockdown

S

Scotsbabe2020

lockdown ends in summer, whays the same things you will go back to doing, coming from across the border :D:D we are all in this together

Poco_Loco

✪ Administrator
Reaction score
Is the Lockdown ending in the Summer your own opinion ?

Or did it come from our resident panel of experts ?

Poco_Loco

✪ Administrator
Reaction score
"" Pew Pew ""

TwoWhalesInAPool

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
In the UK 100,000 dead. 26-1-2021 Boris Johnson says: “We did everything we could.”

No, he didn’t...

LED BY DONKEYS

DEC 31 2019 - MAY 5 2020 - A TIMELINE OF FAILURE (PT 1)

MAR 12 - DEC 17 2020 - THE GREAT PANDEMIC ROBBERY

DEC 15 2020 - JAN 9 2021 - BACK TO SCHOOL

Last edited:

jenarator202

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
In the UK 100,000 dead. 26-1-2021 Boris Johnson says: “We did everything we could.”

No, he didn’t...

LED BY DONKEYS

DEC 31 2019 - MAY 5 2020 - A TIMELINE OF FAILURE (PT 1)

MAR 12 - DEC 17 2020 - THE GREAT PANDEMIC ROBBERY

DEC 15 2020 - JAN 9 2021 - BACK TO SCHOOL
Really? Do you not think some of the people the Government are trying to protect by putting regulations in place, should take heed? Only yesterday, I was shocked to hear that a group of women attending a baby shower got fined, deservedly! Not only were they putting others in danger but also an unborn child, what on earth made them think attending a baby shower in these current times was acceptable or two policemen got fined because they had their haircut in some premises, also they are now under investigation for misconduct. Both stories were on the news and I will bet that there are more cases of people flouting the regulations, I certainly know some that are and no longer have anything to do with them. Whilst I do believe that the regulations that have been put into place starting from the first lockdown were a little slow but I do believe that the Government have done everything that they could and still working to improve things. This is my personal view and not meant to offend. :)

LadyOnArooftop

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
Really? Do you not think some of the people the Government are trying to protect by putting regulations in place, should take heed? Only yesterday, I was shocked to hear that a group of women attending a baby shower got fined, deservedly! Not only were they putting others in danger but also an unborn child, what on earth made them think attending a baby shower in these current times was acceptable or two policemen got fined because they had their haircut in some premises, also they are now under investigation for misconduct. Both stories were on the news and I will bet that there are more cases of people flouting the regulations, I certainly know some that are and no longer have anything to do with them. Whilst I do believe that the regulations that have been put into place starting from the first lockdown were a little slow but I do believe that the Government have done everything that they could and still working to improve things. This is my personal view and not meant to offend. :)
Not forgetting the wedding the other day in London that had 150 guests! what were they thinking? :rolleyes:

Poco_Loco

✪ Administrator
Reaction score
Of course mistakes will have been made ,

There was no protocol for this ,

Oh i know the Labour Party would have done better.

Grow up ffs.

TwoWhalesInAPool

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
2016: Exercise Cygnus

Four/Five years ago. 2016: They knew what the outcome of a pandemic, exactly like Covid_19
,was going to be, but they ignored it, defunding departments, closed it down and ignored the medical/scientific evidence and facts.

2016: There was protocol for this.
They practiced for it, Had huge 'operation/s', 'exercise/s' for a similar scenario. They knew.

The Cygnus Protocol. But, led by Johnson, this government did nothing, believing that it would never happen. Today we are seeing the result of this mismanagement, callous disregard and ignorant belief that they knew better. That nothing was going to happen.

result,

100000 deaths, equal to a fully loaded 747 passenger jet crashing into the ground, every day,for 222 days. There are still 20,000 deaths to be added to this figure. But whose counting huh! And, there will be another 100000 die before this is over.

The buck stops with those in power. The Conservative government is in power. Like it or not. Johnson is where the buck stops. Johnson and his team deliberately and with forethought ignored all advice and warnings back in 2017. I would be shouting just as loud no matter if it was Labour, Liberal, or the Monster Raving Loony Party in power.

And today,

20,088 new UK Covid cases yesterday.

0 in Thailand, pop 70m
1 in Taiwan, pop 24m
2 in Vietnam, pop 96m
6 in Australia, pop 25m
5 in New Zealand, pop 5m
139 in China, pop 1,398m

They all chose a Zero Covid strategy.

The UK Gov rejected that option. Again, their failure.

The Lancet, Respiratory Medicine: Allocating scarce intensive care resources during the COVID-19 pandemic: practical challenges to theoretical frameworks. Published Jan 12, 2021 (ignored)

Dr. Rachel Clarke
Palliative care doctor, Writer, Books: 'Your Life In My Hands', 'Dear Life', 'Breathtaking: Inside the NHS in a time of a pandemic'

"Well, you've exhausted the thesaurus of misery."

What? It's not word play, Prime Minister.

It's mothers, fathers, brothers, sisters. It's real human beings, loved and lost. It's raw & brutal & heartbreaking misery. It's 100,000 families in mourning. It's unforgivable.''

Dr Julia Grace Patterson, Founder and Chief Executive of EveryDoctorUK

''I hope that everyone becomes outraged now. Doctors and scientists have watched this atrocity unfold and at every screeching turn we have issued warnings and facts. We have been ignored. We have kept on going.

And now 100,000 are dead.

Please be outraged.''

Dr Matt Prescott, Oxford PhD

What Boris JOHNSON needed to say:

"I'm sorry"

"I'm not up to this challenge"

"I have failed the nation and am resigning"

"My Government is also resigning"

"I will be inviting the Queen to appoint an Emergency Government in our place"

EverydoctorUK

In the past week, over 600 doctors have written letters to the Minister for COVID-19 vaccine deployment Nadhim Zahawi.

And every single doctor has been ignored.

Minister; we are concerned about your strategy. We have questions. Please answer.

Dr Chris Day, I am a doctor on the frontline in A&E that has been dealing with Covid_19.

''Following Exercise Cygnus, the Dept of Health received a plan for what would happen when very sick patients overwhelmed NHS resources in a future pandemic. To this day, the Govt has kept this document secret - an act of supreme political cowardice.''

2017, NHS England submitted one of the most significant documents in its history to the Chief Medical Officer – the NHS Surge and Population Triage briefing paper.
NHS in crisis - abdication of leadership - CygnusReports.org

I've only posted a handful of the hundreds of papers, quotes, and more, from medical and scientific experts across the UK, who say this has been a monumental deadly disaster and that the fault lies squarely on the shoulders of those in government.

It could have been avoided.

As one frontline doctor said 'Please be outraged'.

Last edited:

BasildonBond

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
2016: Exercise Cygnus

Four/Five years ago. 2016: They knew what the outcome of a pandemic, exactly like Covid_19
,was going to be, but they ignored it, defunding departments, closed it down and ignored the medical/scientific evidence and facts.

2016: There was protocol for this.
They practiced for it, Had huge 'operation/s', 'exercise/s' for a similar scenario. They knew.

The Cygnus Protocol. But, led by Johnson, this government did nothing, believing that it would never happen. Today we are seeing the result of this mismanagement, callous disregard and ignorant belief that they knew better. That nothing was going to happen.

result,

100000 deaths, equal to a fully loaded 747 passenger jet crashing into the ground, every day,for 222 days. There are still 20,000 deaths to be added to this figure. But whose counting huh! And, there will be another 100000 die before this is over.

The buck stops with those in power. The Conservative government is in power. Like it or not. Johnson is where the buck stops. Johnson and his team deliberately and with forethought ignored all advice and warnings back in 2017. I would be shouting just as loud no matter if it was Labour, Liberal, or the Monster Raving Loony Party in power.

And today,

20,088 new UK Covid cases yesterday.

0 in Thailand, pop 70m
1 in Taiwan, pop 24m
2 in Vietnam, pop 96m
6 in Australia, pop 25m
5 in New Zealand, pop 5m
139 in China, pop 1,398m

They all chose a Zero Covid strategy.

The UK Gov rejected that option. Again, their failure.

The Lancet, Respiratory Medicine: Allocating scarce intensive care resources during the COVID-19 pandemic: practical challenges to theoretical frameworks. Published Jan 12, 2021 (ignored)

Dr. Rachel Clarke
Palliative care doctor, Writer, Books: 'Your Life In My Hands', 'Dear Life', 'Breathtaking: Inside the NHS in a time of a pandemic'

"Well, you've exhausted the thesaurus of misery."

What? It's not word play, Prime Minister.

It's mothers, fathers, brothers, sisters. It's real human beings, loved and lost. It's raw & brutal & heartbreaking misery. It's 100,000 families in mourning. It's unforgivable.''

Dr Julia Grace Patterson, Founder and Chief Executive of EveryDoctorUK

''I hope that everyone becomes outraged now. Doctors and scientists have watched this atrocity unfold and at every screeching turn we have issued warnings and facts. We have been ignored. We have kept on going.

And now 100,000 are dead.

Please be outraged.''

Dr Matt Prescott, Oxford PhD

What Boris JOHNSON needed to say:

"I'm sorry"

"I'm not up to this challenge"

"I have failed the nation and am resigning"

"My Government is also resigning"

"I will be inviting the Queen to appoint an Emergency Government in our place"

EverydoctorUK

In the past week, over 600 doctors have written letters to the Minister for COVID-19 vaccine deployment Nadhim Zahawi.

And every single doctor has been ignored.

Minister; we are concerned about your strategy. We have questions. Please answer.

Dr Chris Day, I am a doctor on the frontline in A&E that has been dealing with Covid_19.

''Following Exercise Cygnus, the Dept of Health received a plan for what would happen when very sick patients overwhelmed NHS resources in a future pandemic. To this day, the Govt has kept this document secret - an act of supreme political cowardice.''

2017, NHS England submitted one of the most significant documents in its history to the Chief Medical Officer – the NHS Surge and Population Triage briefing paper.
NHS in crisis - abdication of leadership - CygnusReports.org

I've only posted a handful of the hundreds of papers, quotes, and more, from medical and scientific experts across the UK, who say this has been a monumental deadly disaster and that the fault lies squarely on the shoulders of those in government.

It could have been avoided.

As one frontline doctor said 'Please be outraged'.
Absolutely brilliant post. You nailed it Whales!

Poco_Loco

✪ Administrator
Reaction score
Yes you are very good at pulling up Google information congrats on that,

We practice for an Armageddon also and many other things ,

My point is this , in reality modern day governments have not had to deal with this before so every decision is trial and error ,

You no what point i am trying to make but your decision is to take some agenda i am just not interested in ,

I am a normal person living everyday life and without needing 20,000 Google pages or You tube clips to complicate my life i comment on what i see from a regular viewpoint with no hidden agenda :)

Poco_Loco

✪ Administrator
Reaction score
People make me laugh when they say " I researched it "

No you didn't ,

Piggybacking You Tube clips and amassing countless Google pages is not researching ,

It is actually hoping that the posts of others are correct in the vein hope it can somehow back your silly viewpoint,

Researching is doing the work yourself and making sure it is correct.

You know this right ?

Back