Is it time Rod started acting his age?

hell2bwith76

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
I don't think you know many women, certainly not mature women with life experience.

The only females I see (we are not talking about celebs who rely on their looks for work) who have procedures done, are younger, easily influenced girls, who for some reason think false boobs and arses, and God forbid lips...need to be mega sized in order to look attractive.

Money or lack of it has little to do with anything....if a determined woman wants something, she will usually get it.
If they can afford it !.

Just going to the beauty salon for a massage every week and the gym to stay "firm" or the hairdresser is a sign that they don`t grow "old " gracefully".

hell2bwith76

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
By far one of the most jaw-opening in disgust comments I have ever read on this site when taken in context to the actual conversation, which was based on a 76-year-old man cavorting with young women on stage.
Approximately what age were the "young " women ?

hell2bwith76

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
It was the fact he is a 76 year old man, dressing and acting like a much younger man, surrounded by girls young enough to be his grand daughters, that made it embarrassing imo.
Just what does a "76" year old man look like then in your Eyes that is ?.

I don`t see anything ugly about Rod Stewart being married to Penny Lancaster but think he`s gone over the top by having a child with her at his age .That child will most likely be Fatherless by the time he (?) is 20.

S

Saphire

Just what does a "76" year old man look like then in your Eyes that is ?.

I don`t see anything ugly about Rod Stewart being married to Penny Lancaster but think he`s gone over the top by having a child with her at his age .That child will most likely be Fatherless by the time he (?) is 20.
So a woman going for a massage or to the gym is not 'growing old gracefully', but Rod, wobbling around in skin tight pants a leopard print jacket, surrounded by girls young enough to be his grand daughters is?

His wife is 50 now, Rod Stewart has 8 kids....2 to her, and I agree, having kids in your sixties, is too late in life....in my opinion anyway.

hell2bwith76

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
So a woman going for a massage or to the gym is not 'growing old gracefully'
No i wouldnt . I`d say they are trying to hold age at bay :).
Just what should this "bloke of age 76" be doing in his "old age " then ? Forget all his (still) natural instincts and lay down and die ? lol .

S

Saphire

No i wouldnt . I`d say they are trying to hold age at bay :).
Just what should this "bloke of age 76" be doing in his "old age " then ? Forget all his (still) natural instincts and lay down and die ? lol .
Stop twisting what I say.
You have very skewed double standards re the way you view men and women ageing dont you?

hell2bwith76

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
You have very skewed double standards re the way you view men and women ageing dont you?
Eh ? That seems to describe you rather than me . I like to view all as equals and not slot people into age groups .
The only age group i think as being treated differently is the 0 to late teenage which need protecting in my opinion.
Most of the girls ( metaphorical) who PM me to chat and are easy to talk to are married ,with children and aged in their 30`s ,so what does that say about the age difference?

SamBally

Dance with me until the sun rises!
Reaction score
You may be right if a person felt envy, personally I find it a little bit sickly to see an old man mauling a young girl.....even on film.
If they are of consensual age what difference does it make to you anyway?
It makes you wonder, what their reaction would really be if their great-granddaughter brought home an 80-year-old man and introduced him as her new boyfriend.
hell2bwith76, unfortunately, this imbecile doesn't understand what consensual means.
What I found distasteful is that creepy man stating in relation to 76-year-old Rod Stewart, "if they are of consensual age what difference does it make to you anyway?" The consensual age in the UK is 16....

S

Saphire

Eh ? That seems to describe you rather than me . I like to view all as equals and not slot people into age groups .
The only age group i think as being treated differently is the 0 to late teenage which need protecting in my opinion.
Most of the girls ( metaphorical) who PM me to chat and are easy to talk to are married ,with children and aged in their 30`s ,so what does that say about the age difference?
You certainly don't view both sexes equally.

You have said women are not 'growing old gracefully' if they have a massage or go to the gym.

Then you say it's perfectly acceptable for men in their 80th decade to cavort around with girls young enough to be their granddaughter. :oops:

hell2bwith76

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
You have said women are not 'growing old gracefully' if they have a massage or go to the gym.

Point me the post in which i " state " that those are facts ? I think you are clutching at typecasts to make your point.

hell2bwith76

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Then you say it's perfectly acceptable for men in their 80th decade to cavort around with girls young enough to be their granddaughter.
Let me tell you a secret which may not please all women !.
You often hear it said by most women " that`s men for you . They only want one thing." or" We all know that men are the same " .?
Well ,honey ,that`s the same for men of 90 plus as for men of 18 plus ;).
Now i`ve taught you something eh ? remember to have your nails done and hair tinted ;)

hell2bwith76

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
You certainly don't view both sexes equally.
As far as i can i do. There is an irifuteable truth though about the differences between Male or Female which does involve "age" and it isn`t "old" or "young".
Did you learn Biology at school ? Correct me if i am wrong ?.
There is a process of Reproduction which is essential for our species to continue. It`s governed by the sexual Biology of male & female .
There is an "age " factor involved which is more usual in females than males. It i known as "The Menopause". The reproductive eggs in the female are limited from Birth and will all vanish during Menopause. Unlike the Male who`s reproductive Sperm are not limited from birth and carry on being produced until they too just fade and die ( due to age and illness etc). As long as Sperm is being produced the male can get "triggered " for use whatever the age of the female .
If the thought of this sickens you then just don`t think about it. I`m sure you can get over this fact ?.:)

SamBally

Reaction score
Aaaa this sexist old dog is back to the excuse, it's biology! "Men are programmed to produce sperm and breed and that's why we can't control ourselves. Women are there to serve us and us only." Gormless men like him and his prehistoric sexist values do a disservice to all the decent men out there.

It does explain though why he letches over women young enough to be his granddaughter on this site and why he did not condemn that other sexist old dog, WickedW@nkpot.

hell2bwith76

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Aaaa this sexist old dog is back to the excuse, it's biology! "Men are programmed to produce sperm and breed and that's why we can't control ourselves. Women are there to serve us and us only." Gormless men like him and his prehistoric sexist values do a disservice to all the decent men out there.

It does explain though why he letches over women young enough to be his granddaughter on this site and why he did not condemn that other sexist old dog, WickedW@nkpot.
I think you may be scared when you find out that ALL men are sexist to a degree unless they have a medical problem :)

SamBally

Reaction score
I think you may be scared when you find out that ALL men are sexist to a degree unless they have a medical problem :)
I think you will find most men don't still run around like hormonal teenagers by the time they are half your age because they discover emotional intelligence and good manners as they grow up.

S

Saphire

Point me the post in which i " state " that those are facts ? I think you are clutching at typecasts to make your point.
They are not facts...it's your opinion which you posted on here, which is frankly rubbish.
Women, same as men, have massages and go to the gym to feel good about themselves and maintain fitness.
It's a myth (that lives in some men's heads) that women want to look good for men.:D
The majority do it for themselves, or for their peers, or just because it's a way of life to them.

S

Saphire

Let me tell you a secret which may not please all women !.
You often hear it said by most women " that`s men for you . They only want one thing." or" We all know that men are the same " .?
Well ,honey ,that`s the same for men of 90 plus as for men of 18 plus ;).
Now i`ve taught you something eh ? remember to have your nails done and hair tinted ;)
I don't want to burst your self important little bubble, but believe me, you couldn't teach me anything.
Men may have a sex drive till the day they die, but unless they are retarded in some way, it doesn't gravitate towards the same females it did when they were teenagers...it matures, unless there is something wrong with them upstairs.. ;)

Whiskers

Miss Angelic ;)
Reaction score
Why would any young woman go anywhere near a 70 0r 80 year old thats just disgusting

hell2bwith76

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
I don't want to burst your self important little bubble, but believe me, you couldn't teach me anything.
Men may have a sex drive till the day they die, but unless they are retarded in some way, it doesn't gravitate towards the same females it did when they were teenagers...it matures, unless there is something wrong with them upstairs.. ;)
Once again you choose to ignore the basic facts of life . It`s mainly "downstairs " which counts in a genuine male brain if you care to study the male /female differences:)

Back