Is it time Rod started acting his age?

S

Saphire

My opinion is that anyone envious of older singers/actors for whatever reason must be extremely narrow minded.Life don`t cease at age 50 ya know ?:)
You may be right if a person felt envy, personally I find it a little bit sickly to see an old man mauling a young girl.....even on film.

hell2bwith76

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
You may be right if a person felt envy, personally I find it a little bit sickly to see an old man mauling a young girl.....even on film.
Would you consider yourself as Ageist then ? Or has sex vanished from your life ?.

WickedPerdition

Chat Celebrity of the Decade*.
Reaction score
Just out of interest, where do you usually see older men 'mauling' young girls. Or did you really mean to say only on film?
If they are of consensual age what difference does it make to you anyway?
Would you consider yourself a prude?

S

Saphire

In answer to the two (possibly envious, elderly men) who appear to find it acceptable for old men to pick women 50 years younger than themselves to partner in music, film, or God forbid real life.....

I consider myself.....normal.;)

SamBally

Dance with me until the sun rises!
Reaction score
It makes you wonder, what their reaction would really be if their great-granddaughter brought home an 80-year-old man and introduced him as her new boyfriend.

These are the same type of men who knock the likes of Madonna and Cher for strutting their stuff in their 60s and 70s. It isn't actually about "age" anyway it's about airing their filthy misogynist views.

S

Saphire

It makes you wonder, what their reaction would really be if their great-granddaughter brought home an 80-year-old man and introduced him as her new boyfriend.

These are the same type of men who knock the likes of Madonna and Cher for strutting their stuff in their 60s and 70s. It isn't actually about "age" anyway it's about airing their filthy misogynist views.
They would be the first to sneer at older women flaunting men young enough to be their grandsons....which would be equally abnormal imo.
It's laughable that the two most judgmental men on the forum rush to the defence of old men trying to compete with youngsters.

SamBally

Reaction score
They would be the first to sneer at older women flaunting men young enough to be their grandsons....which would be equally abnormal imo.
It's laughable that the two most judgmental men on the forum rush to the defence of old men trying to compete with youngsters.

I totally agree. What gets my goat though is the sexist drivel they feel no shame in publicly airing. So-called adults. If you are female and you disagree with them it is because "you are not getting any sex" or you are "barren" or you are a "prude" or any of the other misogynist tripe that they usually churn out and including on this thread.

They absolutely see nothing wrong with a much older man grooming 16-year-olds girls, so long as they are "above the age of consent." It genuinely creeps me out that grown men well over the age of 60 still have those sorts of predatory attitudes regarding 16-year-old girls.

hell2bwith76

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Just a thought but "who" are these "old men " who are being mentioned ?.

BronzeSquirrel

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
My opinion is that anyone envious of older singers/actors for whatever reason must be extremely narrow minded.Life don`t cease at age 50 ya know ?:)
No, it doesn't. But do you believe those very young women actually find him sexually attractive, or do you suppose it has something to do with his bank balance. I personally think an age gap of 40 or 50 years is stretching it a bit. It looks repulsive whether male or female. Just as grotesque are those elderly women on the arms of young African men barely out of their teens. Each to their own, but don't expect people not to comment.

hell2bwith76

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
No, it doesn't. But do you believe those very young women actually find him sexually attractive, or do you suppose it has something to do with his bank balance. I personally think an age gap of 40 or 50 years is stretching it a bit. It looks repulsive whether male or female. Just as grotesque are those elderly women on the arms of young African men barely out of their teens. Each to their own, but don't expect people not to comment.
Lets give an example of your sexism & ageism ? If you look at most of the Celebs ( TV movie etc) then my guess is that most of them have had some "anti ageing " treatment . For example i wouldnt kick Cher or Joan Collins out of bed ! :)( sorry about the joke !).Age wouldn`t mean a thing.
Take it though that most women ,i bet,would be happy to have their appearance altered as they age ,with only lack of money preventing that .

WickedPerdition

Reaction score
In answer to the two (possibly envious, elderly men) who appear to find it acceptable for old men to pick women 50 years younger than themselves to partner in music, film, or God forbid real life.....

I consider myself.....normal.;)
Sadly, you DID NOT answer ANY of my questions.
Why? Because you were too embarrassed to submit a sensible answer. That is why.
Then you further embarrass yourself by making totally inane and deprecating comments.

For God's sake ... grow up, you silly little snowflake.
:rolleyes:

WickedPerdition

Reaction score
Lets give an example of your sexism & ageism ? If you look at most of the Celebs ( TV movie etc) then my guess is that most of them have had some "anti ageing " treatment . For example i wouldnt kick Cher or Joan Collins out of bed ! :)( sorry about the joke !).Age wouldn`t mean a thing.
Take it though that most women ,i bet,would be happy to have their appearance altered as they age ,with only lack of money preventing that .
You only have type a phrase here to wind up these people, hell2bwith76.
They must make a special effort to read your every post. Bless them.
:D

WickedPerdition

Reaction score
I totally agree. What gets my goat though is the sexist drivel they feel no shame in publicly airing. So-called adults. If you are female and you disagree with them it is because "you are not getting any sex" or you are "barren" or you are a "prude" or any of the other misogynist tripe that they usually churn out and including on this thread.

They absolutely see nothing wrong with a much older man grooming 16-year-olds girls, so long as they are "above the age of consent." It genuinely creeps me out that grown men well over the age of 60 still have those sorts of predatory attitudes regarding 16-year-old girls.
1640224391091.gif

SamBally

Reaction score
If they are of consensual age what difference does it make to you anyway?

By far one of the most jaw-opening in disgust comments I have ever read on this site when taken in context to the actual conversation, which was based on a 76-year-old man cavorting with young women on stage.

hell2bwith76

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
By far one of the most jaw-opening in disgust comments I have ever read on this site when taken in context to the actual conversation, which was based on a 76-year-old man cavorting with young women on stage.
Who do you blame for that ? the fella or the young woman ?

WickedPerdition

Reaction score
hell2bwith76, unfortunately, this imbecile doesn't understand what consensual means.
He obviously relies on the cliche that "words mean whatever he wants them to mean"!
LOL.

SamBally

Reaction score
I made no such comment myself. I have no particular opinion. What I found distasteful is that creepy man stating in relation to 76-year-old Rod Stewart, "if they are of consensual age what difference does it make to you anyway?" The consensual age in the UK is 16....

S

Saphire

I don't think you know many women, certainly not mature women with life experience.

The only females I see (we are not talking about celebs who rely on their looks for work) who have procedures done, are younger, easily influenced girls, who for some reason think false boobs and arses, and God forbid lips...need to be mega sized in order to look attractive.

Money or lack of it has little to do with anything....if a determined woman wants something, she will usually get it.

SamBally

Reaction score
It's an interesting subject.

Why is it in 2021 already beautiful young women have Botox injected into their lips in a bid to look more attractive for a gormless six-pack in a nightclub who himself has dreams of making it big one day on social media or reality TV?

Take Jordan, one of the first who made it really big in that space and who apparently earned in excess of £45 million and which she then proceeded to p@ss up against the wall either through her own fault or through bad financial advice.

As she ages, she now has more cosmetic surgery more frequently as she chases eternal youth and it is just like watching a tragedy unfold right in front of you. You just know it isn't going to end well and then all the fame hunters will pipe up claiming they knew her and how 'guilty' they feel because they didn't help her and all for their five minutes of fame in the limelight.

S

Saphire

It's an interesting subject.

Why is it in 2021 already beautiful young women have Botox injected into their lips in a bid to look more attractive for a gormless six-pack in a nightclub who himself has dreams of making it big one day on social media or reality TV?

Take Jordan, one of the first who made it really big in that space and who apparently earned in excess of £45 million and which she then proceeded to p@ss up against the wall either through her own fault or through bad financial advice.

As she ages, she now has more cosmetic surgery more frequently as she chases eternal youth and it is just like watching a tragedy unfold right in front of you. You just know it isn't going to end well and then all the fame hunters will pipe up claiming they knew her and how 'guilty' they feel because they didn't help her and all for their five minutes of fame in the limelight.
It is interesting, and once again I think social media, and the way people always have to be seen to be living the dream has a lot to do with it.
It's all an illusion, but many younger girls need an image to go along with their pretendy lifestyle. So they try and achieve the looks that match their photoshopped images, and the result is so many younger women now look the same with their trout pouts and their plumped up breasts.

I don't think it's a coincidence that around 10 years ago, in some popular teen magazine, Katie Price was voted the woman they most admired.

Back