interested in interracial lesbian relationship only

nuttygal

UKChat Newbie
Joined
Oct 4, 2026
Messages
17
Reaction score
0
might be from any country from europe just be white am black if you are interested be free to text me back
 

fasterthanmypuppet

Roaring Pygmy Puffling
Joined
Apr 4, 2025
Messages
228
Reaction score
139
When the old phrase... "Curiosity killed the cat" takes on a whole new dimension.
 

fasterthanmypuppet

Roaring Pygmy Puffling
Joined
Apr 4, 2025
Messages
228
Reaction score
139
hahaha what are you curious to know ?
Oh.... oh no, no.. that's not what i meant at all. I'm truly sorry that you've misunderstood.
There is nothing in this thread that perks my curiosity... i was merely pulling the old proverbial.
Some will understand.... and obviously, some will not
 
Last edited:

fasterthanmypuppet

Roaring Pygmy Puffling
Joined
Apr 4, 2025
Messages
228
Reaction score
139
I found them okay.

I'm not really into them to be honest, we just went on a few dates and after a few weeks she told me she used to be a lesbian, it wasn't a big deal, I was just enjoying having a few beers

What about you?
I lied earlier in a previous comment..... After reading through the comments, i find myself rather intrigued to know what sort of beer you were enjoying.

I've recently become a bit of a shandy drinker on a friday night (i find it compliments the pizza rather nicely) but i've been sampling different brands in hope that i can find the perfect concoction to pair with the tiny wee cans of Sprite that i store in my fridge door.
I partook in a Carling last night, which agreed with my taste buds a lot easier that the san Miguel that i tried last week... Oof, that stuff made the eyebrows pucker.

Do you have any suggestions on the beerage front that may suit my palate?
 

Scotslassie2

Expert on nothing
Joined
May 23, 2025
Messages
1,137
Reaction score
154
I lied earlier in a previous comment..... After reading through the comments, i find myself rather intrigued to know what sort of beer you were enjoying.

I've recently become a bit of a shandy drinker on a friday night (i find it compliments the pizza rather nicely) but i've been sampling different brands in hope that i can find the perfect concoction to pair with the tiny wee cans of Sprite that i store in my fridge door.
I partook in a Carling last night, which agreed with my taste buds a lot easier that the san Miguel that i tried last week... Oof, that stuff made the eyebrows pucker.

Do you have any suggestions on the beerage front that may suit my palate?
McEwans if you can still get it it's what I used to have with Lemonade best lemonade was Barrs
 

liam222

UKChat Expert
Joined
Jan 4, 2018
Messages
161
Reaction score
69
I lied earlier in a previous comment..... After reading through the comments, i find myself rather intrigued to know what sort of beer you were enjoying.

I've recently become a bit of a shandy drinker on a friday night (i find it compliments the pizza rather nicely) but i've been sampling different brands in hope that i can find the perfect concoction to pair with the tiny wee cans of Sprite that i store in my fridge door.
I partook in a Carling last night, which agreed with my taste buds a lot easier that the san Miguel that i tried last week... Oof, that stuff made the eyebrows pucker.

Do you have any suggestions on the beerage front that may suit my palate?
I was in wetherspoon's, it were I always take my dates.

Women don't like paying so I had some 2 for 1 vouchers, so just the basic stuff, fosters, carlsberg etc ..
 

Scotslassie2

Expert on nothing
Joined
May 23, 2025
Messages
1,137
Reaction score
154
I was in wetherspoon's, it were I always take my dates.

Women don't like paying so I had some 2 for 1 vouchers, so just the basic stuff, fosters, carlsberg etc ..
your with the wrong women and I'm not surprised so romantic making sure you have your vouchers lol
 

CarrieUK

UKChat Initiate
Joined
Aug 9, 2026
Messages
38
Reaction score
18
I lied earlier in a previous comment..... After reading through the comments, i find myself rather intrigued to know what sort of beer you were enjoying.

I've recently become a bit of a shandy drinker on a friday night (i find it compliments the pizza rather nicely) but i've been sampling different brands in hope that i can find the perfect concoction to pair with the tiny wee cans of Sprite that i store in my fridge door.
I partook in a Carling last night, which agreed with my taste buds a lot easier that the san Miguel that i tried last week... Oof, that stuff made the eyebrows pucker.

Do you have any suggestions on the beerage front that may suit my palate?

Try Corona, that's my favourite beer but I am not drinking at the moment. I think it is much nicer than other beers, quite refreshing, especially when it is ice cold.
 
Back
Top