Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
I found them okay.really do you like lesbian?
Fair enough, just wanted to share my storywas bisexual but now i love girls more
Maleare you a boy or a girl?
Oh.... oh no, no.. that's not what i meant at all. I'm truly sorry that you've misunderstood.hahaha what are you curious to know ?
I lied earlier in a previous comment..... After reading through the comments, i find myself rather intrigued to know what sort of beer you were enjoying.I found them okay.
I'm not really into them to be honest, we just went on a few dates and after a few weeks she told me she used to be a lesbian, it wasn't a big deal, I was just enjoying having a few beers
What about you?
McEwans if you can still get it it's what I used to have with Lemonade best lemonade was BarrsI lied earlier in a previous comment..... After reading through the comments, i find myself rather intrigued to know what sort of beer you were enjoying.
I've recently become a bit of a shandy drinker on a friday night (i find it compliments the pizza rather nicely) but i've been sampling different brands in hope that i can find the perfect concoction to pair with the tiny wee cans of Sprite that i store in my fridge door.
I partook in a Carling last night, which agreed with my taste buds a lot easier that the san Miguel that i tried last week... Oof, that stuff made the eyebrows pucker.
Do you have any suggestions on the beerage front that may suit my palate?
I was in wetherspoon's, it were I always take my dates.I lied earlier in a previous comment..... After reading through the comments, i find myself rather intrigued to know what sort of beer you were enjoying.
I've recently become a bit of a shandy drinker on a friday night (i find it compliments the pizza rather nicely) but i've been sampling different brands in hope that i can find the perfect concoction to pair with the tiny wee cans of Sprite that i store in my fridge door.
I partook in a Carling last night, which agreed with my taste buds a lot easier that the san Miguel that i tried last week... Oof, that stuff made the eyebrows pucker.
Do you have any suggestions on the beerage front that may suit my palate?
your with the wrong women and I'm not surprised so romantic making sure you have your vouchers lolI was in wetherspoon's, it were I always take my dates.
Women don't like paying so I had some 2 for 1 vouchers, so just the basic stuff, fosters, carlsberg etc ..
I lied earlier in a previous comment..... After reading through the comments, i find myself rather intrigued to know what sort of beer you were enjoying.
I've recently become a bit of a shandy drinker on a friday night (i find it compliments the pizza rather nicely) but i've been sampling different brands in hope that i can find the perfect concoction to pair with the tiny wee cans of Sprite that i store in my fridge door.
I partook in a Carling last night, which agreed with my taste buds a lot easier that the san Miguel that i tried last week... Oof, that stuff made the eyebrows pucker.
Do you have any suggestions on the beerage front that may suit my palate?
Thanks babeyour with the wrong women and I'm not surprised so romantic making sure you have your vouchers lol