If anyone needs help if i'm able to , will be happy to do so

P

Paul-UK

I have knowledge in many areas , computer , phone, android / kodi etc and if having probs just shout and will try help resolve it . I no longer am in rooms ( banned with good reason ) however i shall stay in messages etc as finding it far more relaxing and able chat with whom i wish also.

megs233

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
I have knowledge in many areas , computer , phone, android / kodi etc and if having probs just shout and will try help resolve it . I no longer am in rooms ( banned with good reason ) however i shall stay in messages etc as finding it far more relaxing and able chat with whom i wish also.
lol spill what did u do to get banned?.

P

Paul-UK

posted a screenshot in chat trying help someone with a wifi prob, apart from wrong screenshot, banned for posting in the room, then started arguing with a mod and evading ban to continue arguing... being an idiot as per usual ffs :(

megs233

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
posted a screenshot in chat trying help someone with a wifi prob, apart from wrong screenshot, banned for posting in the room, then started arguing with a mod and evading ban to continue arguing... being an idiot as per usual ffs :(
well Pau i thought you knew better than that in future do it ll in pm. 3 day bann or a week?

P

Paul-UK

hmmm err i have lost count of my bans, think evaded ban poss 4-5 times, insulted and swore at mod etc and not going to return in the chat rooms anymore, for the best tbh .

TheDalaiDrama

Scum of the Earth!
Reaction score
Now spill why you can't get in for a while now.

megs233

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
Now spill why you can't get in for a while now.
to be honest i dont know why ppl do it , get banned them moan about it , if u dont want bann be have follow rules or guidelines.

TheDalaiDrama

Scum of the Earth!
Reaction score
Oh he not only moaned about it, he got in my dm's and went on a tirade about taking down the site, went after our coder, called me a twat and an idiotic b****, but I'm just supposed to role over. Nah I'm good. Been a lot just like him this week.

megs233

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
Oh he not only moaned about it, he got in my dm's and went on a tirade about taking down the site, went after our coder, called me a twat and an idiotic b****, but I'm just supposed to role over. Nah I'm good. Been a lot just like him this week.
oh DL thats not nice but not total bann then.Paul really i am seeing another side to you.
i feel people wh are clever with computers should offer help not distory what other have build.

TheDalaiDrama

Scum of the Earth!
Reaction score
I was thinking about a total ban, but I want our coder to see it, so I'm keeping it about for a bit.

B

Bad_Influence

It’s certainly been an interesting week on the forums.

P

Paul-UK

Excuse me? I first asked about my ban for posting a screenshot? You feel correct you call me a weirdo and a b****? I did not threaten to take down the site.. you know full well i did not. Have the coder review what i said.. i actually shall leave now and stay off but at least be truthful huh? The coder will explain to you if i wished enter you nor the site could ever prevent me, ask him... not that i will bother , you really need so much attention? wow start drinking haha , complete ban me... already showed you several times able walk straight through it...feel inadequate that your godpowers did not work and you have seen me walk straight through your ban repeatedly... bye... complete ban me.. ask the coder to pay specific attention to block me.. email me and watch me walk straight...wow drama queen , take up drinking...lol bye

TheDalaiDrama

Scum of the Earth!
Reaction score
I shall post the screenshots then. I can do that.

TheDalaiDrama

Scum of the Earth!
Reaction score
IMG_3898.PNG

TheDalaiDrama

Scum of the Earth!
Reaction score
IMG_3899.PNG

TheDalaiDrama

Scum of the Earth!
Reaction score
IMG_3900.PNG