IMG_3903.PNG

TheDalaiDrama

Scum of the Earth!
Reaction score
IMG_3904.PNG

TwoWhalesInAPool

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
It's like every fella with multiple inner head sh** has decided to post their own form of angst, anger and aggression over the past few days.

The fella with murder suicide issues, the head on upside down fella that threatened in his own passive aggressive way 'site won't be here in 24 hours'

and now his twin who threatens to take down the site while snivelling about leaving, not going, and what a great techie he is,

all the while typing in some faux lingo trying to disguise himself.

Bloody moron/s acting like spoilt brat/s.

LondonGuy

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
All this drama is a joke. Perhaps bans should include forums too as they all seem to come here when banned from chat.

Not exactly a great advert especially when staff argue back with the silly users.

TwoWhalesInAPool

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
A good coder is 100% careful in the way he or she types, always using the correct spelling, grammar, punctuation, layout etc. They have to be. Coding is precise activity/work.

Something that Paul-UK doesn't display.

TheDalaiDrama

Scum of the Earth!
Reaction score
nah we give chatters who were banned in chat a chance to hang out in forum for their time. Some are addicts, we know, but there comes a point when i'm done, and I'm done.

TwoWhalesInAPool

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
Paul-UK is obviously not a coder. He types like a keyboard beginner. And stomps his foot and throws a wobbler like a child who has been told 'no'.

Take some computer & keyboard lessons while you are at it. You brat.

TwoWhalesInAPool

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
Can you not introduce MrLonely to Paul? I'm sure they"d make a lovely couple.:D:D

lol

Introduce the three of them, MrLonely, Paul-UK and Head on upside down man. They could start their own little Bistro Chat. Discuss how many people/sites they are going to take down while pretending to drink an espresso or two and share an imaginary BLT.

Last edited:
B

Bad_Influence

lol

Introduce the three of them, MrLonely, Paul-UK and Head on upside down man. They could start their own little Bistro Chat. Discuss how many people/sites they are going to take down while pretending to drink an espresso or two and share an imaginary BLT.
“Head on upside down guy” is going to stick. Lol

TwoWhalesInAPool

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
Bad_Influence gets the credit for the name. I borrowed it from the Forum thread 'Your king has returned' and a reply Bad made.

G

Greatscott

I love it but now he will not only threaten to shut the site, he might say he’s going to shut down your local supermarket and your favourite bookshop. :D:D:D:D:D:D
Don't forget there is 4 you dint include the YouTuber pmsl :D:D:D

B

Bad_Influence

Good point Scott. This is becoming a.... (is there a collective noun for a group of trolls) lol

Dalai, you riot all you like but we will be needing proof. That’s the law. ;):D

Back