If anyone needs help if i'm able to , will be happy to do so

B

Bad_Influence

It's a shame staff let trolls like Bad and Altair talk to users like they do. They call out others but should take a closer look at there own behaviour!!!

Not the greatest advert for potential new users.
Are you STILtL crying LG? Give it a rest please

AneshDabas

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
I bought a mobile signal booster online from mobilebooster.co.uk last year and it worked perfectly well until last month when one of my neighbours installed another mobile signal booster in his house. Now I am not able to enjoy the same speed and connectivity as earlier. Can you help me with what should I do now?

megs233

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
I bought a mobile signal booster online from mobilebooster.co.uk last year and it worked perfectly well until last month when one of my neighbours installed another mobile signal booster in his house. Now I am not able to enjoy the same speed and connectivity as earlier. Can you help me with what should I do now?

contact ur provoder

Altair

Web Master
Reaction score

Throw the signal booster in the bin...Crack open a beer...Or Bottle...Sit back and RELAX...;)

Back